Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Stricken with Grief

Go down 
+9
skullfishentsrock
hayden818
Dead_onthe_Inside
LivingDead_Girl
adam_lover#1
Karen DeSonne
k@
Margie
Raschel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

Stricken with Grief - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Thorny stood in front of her squatting, "You can feel it too?" he asked her taking her chin in his hand as he softly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:31 pm

"Mhmm..It's, hard to explain..I'm not sure if Tommy knows, i want to tell him but.." she trailed off, guessing that he knew already by the look on his face, she regained her composure and smiled. "Well i guess we gotta sit this one out. I may quit the classes soon if the feeling gets worse..." She way her way back into the class.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:40 pm

He grabbed her arm as she walked towards the door. "Wait, Karen." he let go and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Karen stopped. "yes..?"

Last edited by Karen DeSonne on Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Margie
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Margie looked at Phoebe and Tommy then back at Adam, she didn't want to be the cause of his slowness like she had been with Colette, so she smiled and played her usual game of everything being okay.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:50 pm

"Just, tell me. Okay, tell me if you are quitting cause I don't want to be in this class if you're not." He looked up at her in that moment, his face had changed, he was still able to make people think that he was the same, clueless fool from before, but since Adam's death he had taken a second look at how he was living his life and how much he had already let slip through his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Karen froze for a moment, not sure if he was trying to hint at something. "Uhmm.. okay I'll let you know, 'kay?" She smiled and walked back into the room. She glanced at Tommy who was looking at her, a strange expression on his face, she brushed it off as nothing and glanced at Pheobe, she was hurt but she wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Tommy's eyes followed Karen as she took her seat, in the background Angela was speaking and Phoebe was sitting there taking deep slow breaths to control herself Thorny followed Karen back inside and took his usual seat looking like the usual dork he was. Adam nodded slowly to something Angela asked and the class went on as usual. It wasn't until the end of the class when everyone was leaving that Alish walked in and looked to Angela.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:08 pm

"Can I ask that all the Differently Biotic Teens stay a little longer? We have a proposition for you." Angela looked to each of them, her smile wider than usual.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Karen froze, she looked terrified the lights in her eyes seemed to be fading she looked at Tommy as if to say 'help' without having to say anything out loud. Karen wasn't sure why she was acting this way, all she knew was that she was worried. Very worried.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Tommy looked from Phoebe to Karen to each of the others in the room then back to Angela. "I'll stay, but they'll be going. We have things to get done today." He left Phoebe's side and walked closer to Angela.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:16 pm

"No." she said quickly, too quickly. "I- I mean, no, we can't tell just you, maybe another time." she resigned.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:18 pm

Karen was still frozen in place, she watched Tommy walk over to Angela. "N..no...If Tommy stays, I..We're not leaving, right?" She looked at the others. There was no way she was letting Tommy stay here alone. The feeling she had was getting worse by the second
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Thorny stood up and walked over to Karen. "No matter who stays, I'm staying."
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Angela looked from Thorny to Karen then back at Tommy. "Well I can't tell anyone who isn't Differently Biotic."
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 pm

"This is the studies of the Differently Biotic. We all deserve to be here. We have all put in the same effort that you have." Phoebe said, her telepathetic senses kicking in. Something was wrong and she knew it. She looked over to Margie and saw the same thing on her face that she saw on Karen's. Something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Colette stepped forward. "She's right......we...should all...be here."
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:28 pm

((I gotta go for now sry))
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:33 pm

(no worries)

Karen looked at Tommy, it was strange but she knew he understood what she meant by the look of understanding on his face. Karen had to get out of the room, she was feeling worse and worse.
"I...I have to leave, may i be excused?" she glanced at Tommy then to at the others and then looked at Angela. She already knew what the answer was going to be but she waited anyway.
Back to top Go down
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:43 pm

"about ...."she tried to think of the right words "to finish 8th" she answered and was silent for a moment "I'm not like you and Karen" she repeated slowly looking down
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:56 pm

She lifted her face by her chin, "You are perfect, just how you are." she smiled softly. "Don't think you have to be anything more. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:23 am

"Actually no." she looked back and forth from Tommy to Karen and finally stopped at Karen. "You'll all just have to stay in that case." she said in a matter-of-fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:00 am

"didn't think so"Karen muttered.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 am

Tommy stood there looking deep into her eyes showing her the cost of her words.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 am

"Like hell you are," she grabbed Adams arm to help him walk faster, "You have no reason to keep us here and we are leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stricken with Grief
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: