Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Stricken with Grief

Go down 
+9
skullfishentsrock
hayden818
Dead_onthe_Inside
LivingDead_Girl
adam_lover#1
Karen DeSonne
k@
Margie
Raschel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

Stricken with Grief Empty
PostSubject: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:14 pm

This RP follows the life of Raschel Lain who's way of dieing is unannounced and her family just wants her to come home, but she won't. She meets Sylvia and Colette at the church and decides to move in at the Haunted House, but will her family keep trying, or will they just leave her be? She is like Karen and Tommy in the respect that she is almost normal in how she moves and talks, but she doesn't live with her family anymore. So how does that follow with Tommy's thesis of love?

You can make your own characters if you'd like! ^_^

Character Sheets:
Username:
Name:
(if diff, add in age both dead age and age at death)
Trad or Diff:
Appearance:

Last edited by Raschel on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:27 am

Character List:
____________________________Created Characters_____________________

Username: Raschel
Name: Raschel Lain
Trad or Diff: Differently Biotic
Appearnce:
Stricken with Grief 17653_1

username- k@
character name- Elsie Botwin
age- 14/15
differently biotic
appearance:Stricken with Grief Converse-4

Username: LivingDead_Girl
Name: Bridget Lynn
Trad or Diff: DB
Appearance: Blonde, Pale, BLUE BLUE EYES

Username: Dead_onthe_Inside
Name: Connor
Trad or Diff: Differently Bionic
Appearance: Brown Hair, Blue eyes, small, pale.

Username: hayden818
Name: Hayden
Appearance: short n petite.longer hair almost black with red streaks n curls. extremely pale even when alive

____________________________Original Characters from GD_____________________
Username: Margie
Name: Margie
Trad or Diff: Trad
Appearance:
Stricken with Grief 100_0811

Username: Karen DeSonne
Name: Karen
Appearance:
Stricken with Grief Karen_DeSonne_by_All_Shinigami_X

Last edited by Raschel on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Margie
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:41 am

Username: Margie
Name: Margie
Trad or Diff: Trad
Appearance:
Stricken with Grief 100_0811
Back to top Go down
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:59 am

username- kat
character name- Elsie Botwin
age- 14/15
differently biotic
appearance: Stricken with Grief Converse-4
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Karen   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Username: Karen DeSonne
Name: Karen
Appearance:
Stricken with Grief Karen_DeSonne_by_All_Shinigami_X
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:02 pm

I'll go ahead and start, its still open for now but lets start shall we? O.o
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Raschel walked into the Haunted House, it was early morning and school hadn't started yet so there were still some people there, Tak was against a wall staring out the window and soft voices were upstairs. "Hello?" she said trying not to get too much attention brought on herself but at the same time just enough to know who was in charge or how this whole thing worked.

Last edited by Raschel on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Karen noticed a girl in the doorway, she glanced at Tak and he looked back, she gave him a warning glare and walked down the stairs
"hey sweetie, I'm Karen, are you new here?" she smiled reassuringly and held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:20 pm

She smiled a half smile at Karen, noticing how she had spoken perfectly, "I'm Raschel, yes, and no, I know Colette and Sylvia, they told me about this place." she said without a flaw in speach like most zombies did.
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:17 pm

(my character is going to be one that lives there but they just didnt mention in the book if thats ok)

Elsie watched Karen talk to the girl from behind the bookshelf curiously.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 pm

((M'kay))

She noticed a few other people around and then Tak began to walk towards them.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:00 am

Karen looked at Tak, giving him a warning glance as if to say 'don't scare her' and turned back to the girl "so your name's Raschel? Nice to meet you honey! Are you going to Oakvale per chance?" she smiled again and a flicker of light flashed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:38 am

Tak slowed slightly in his approach to her but continued walking. "I've been debating it. I don't know. Maybe later." she responded flawlessly an flashed a smile similar to Karen's. "So what makes you so much more developed? I thought I was the only one." she asked letting the smile fade slightly.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:41 am

Margie walked onto the bus her heart still heavy from the whole ordeal with Pheobe, so much had happened since Adam had died and rose again so quickly that she had lost touch with how to talk to Pheobe, things had changed between them, and she thought that getting closer to Colette would help, well it helped her and Colette, but not her and Phoebe. Adam was living with her now and she didn't seem to have the time of day for Margie. Tommy on the other hand, had been over at Phoebe's house nearly every day to help Adam and her both. She went to the back of the bus where she saw Pheobe sitting with Adam and Tommy was turned to face them both, holding her books in one hand and her ipod in the other she scrolled the volume higher and took a seat on the opposite side near the front where Colette usually sat.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:10 am

Karen stepped onto the bus a few moments after Margi as she recalled the events of the morning, she glanced at her and noticed how she seemed to look at Pheobe in a sort of sad way but, Karen thought, she couldn'y be sure, she smiled and waved at Pheobe Tommy and Adam then took a seat infront of Margi and Colette.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:40 pm

Feeling overwelmed and upset she turned to Colette a huge smile plastered on her face, a fake one, "You wanna go to the mall after DB studies today? I'm supposed to get the car tonight." she had been working on her parents for a year now and it had finally paid off, she had gone last Friday to get her lisence (sp?) and today was her big day to drive alone. She had always planned that it would be her Phoebe and Colette then she thought just Phoebe and now just Colette.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Karen, overhearing Margi and Colette's conversation smiled to herself pleased that Colette was improving a lot. The bus was nearing its halt and Karen got her things together.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Raschel turned to Tak as Karen said her goodbyes and left to school a soft smile on her face as he approached.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:03 pm

She turned to Karen before she got off the bus, "You can come to Karen, you want to?" this time there was slightly more enthusiasum. She felt better about not being alone with Colette than she did the idea of them in the mall again like old times, but not old times since she wasn't alive anymore.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:06 pm

"Sure thing honey!" Her eyes flickered with light. "Gives me something to do rather than lounge around in my basement-room" She laughed. She knew in her heart that Margi didn't just invite her for the sake of it, there was a reason, she just couldn't tel why yet.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:15 pm

She smiled as she gathered the last of her things and walked off the bus, her eyes flickering towards Phoebe Adam and Tommy and her bangles clanking each other as she moved. "Great, I'll pick you guys up around 5 at the HH m'kay?"
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Elsie watched quietly even though the haunted house was the closest thing she had to a home she always felt isolated from the others because of her age.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:21 pm

The day went by like a blur to Karen, she didn't really pay attention to much apart from the odd conversation, she ignored the looks from the male trads when she walked past.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:40 pm

The day passed without so much as a "Hello" or even"Hey" from Phoebe. I felt like I could just die, Maybe then she would pay attention to me... Margie thought as she walked along to the bus to get her to DB studies.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Karen was no expert on Margi's behaviour but she knew something was up, she wasn't sure if she should ask or not so she just made her way to DB studies keeping her thoughts to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stricken with Grief
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: