Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Stricken with Grief

Go down 
+9
skullfishentsrock
hayden818
Dead_onthe_Inside
LivingDead_Girl
adam_lover#1
Karen DeSonne
k@
Margie
Raschel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

Stricken with Grief - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:07 pm

"no I never made it to highschool..." she answered her voice indifferent, "I-I'm not like Karen" she told her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:19 am

She slowed her pace and moved over to the couch nearby, "What grade were you in?" she spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:12 am

Margie took a deep breath at the statement Karen had made, maybe she could read minds, maybe she was telepathetic..."Karen wait." she said grabbing her stuff and rushing down to meet her. "How did you know?"
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:16 am

"Oh, honey. It's written all over your face, you're hurt and you need to talk to her one on one, it'll make you feel better. Trust me." Karen smiled and stepped off the bus "Coming? r are you gonna wait for Pheobe?"
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 am

She continued off the bus, "No, I meant how did you know about the word telepathetic?" she said, trying to continue hiding the thought that she was transparent.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:35 am

"Huh? Ohh that. I...Heard you and Pheobe use it before.." Karen's voice was even. Her eyes revealed nothing.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:38 am

"We never talk about it around other people. There is no way." she stated as she began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:41 am

"How else would i know honey?" She shrugged and walked away, her skirt swishing(as usual) as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:36 am

"Thats what I'm trying to figure out." she mumbled to herself and followed Karen inside.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:41 am

Karen made her coffee and sipped it slightly before taking a seat in the room.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Margie poured two one for her and one for Phoebe filling them with sugar as she always did then a twang of pain filled her when she turned around and saw Tommy handing Phoebe a coffee. Softly she set down the coffee a tear falling into it and wiped her face clean picking up the coffee and pouring it down a nearby sink and throwing away the cup before taking her seat next to Colette.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Karen noticing Margi in the corner of her eye rose from her seat and walked over to Tommy and Pheobe. "Tommy, Pheobe, can i talk to you for a sec?" Karen explained to the pair about Margi's recent behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Phoebe nodded and looked over at Margie then back at Adam. "I've been real busy with Adam, and we got in a fight. She just doesn't understand." she shook her head She just doesn't understand... she sighed and walked back to Adam.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:35 pm

"I'll...talk to..her." Tommy said to Karen noting Phoebe's reaction and then walking to Phoebe and pulling softly on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:41 pm

"Thanks.." Karen tapped Tommy's arm and asked him, quietly so Pheobe wouldn't hear, "Uhm Tommy? Please make sure Pheobe talks to her, she can't neglect her 'trad' friends....It's not a good thing to do, you know that as well as I do."
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:50 pm

He nodded to Karen as he took Phoebe away for a second. "Phoebe, Margie needs you right now. Adam will last with me a few moments, or even the whole class if needed. Please talk to your friend." he asked her quietly so no one else could hear.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm

"She doesn't want to hear me. She thinks I was wrong in having Adam move in, and that I am changing, that all I care about now is the public face of all the Zombies." she took a deep sharp breath as she tried keep her self cool and collected, not wanting to cry in class.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 pm

Adam looked at the two as they got up and at Karen when they walked to the side to talk. His thoughts began to process things he had noticed all week long. He had not had to hear Margie's gab, and Phoebe hadn't told him why. His eyes slowly drifted to Margie as Phoebe was taken again from him to talk with Tommy. Slowly he sat up and walked to Margie's side while Colette was getting something from the desk. "Hello" he said after a long pause and funky walk, another long pause as he looked at the seat then back at her, "May.....I sit........there." He had inteded it more as a question but the sounds had gotten mixed up in the process of his speach and it came out sounding like a statement.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

The room got quiet as he stood there staring at me, I was in shock, I mean, what else could I do, say no? Have Phoebe mad at me even more? But I was mad at him, he had taken Phoebe away from me and I couldn't even talk to her! "Uhh.....sure." I said softly scooching over enough for him to sit.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

Thorny spoke up, "Geez, you'd think you were the one who was Differently Biotic with that responce." he laughed, as did the rest of the class.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:02 pm

As the class went on Karen watched Pheobe, she was worried about her detatching herself from Margi, there were dangers of being with zombies, that had been proved the night of Adam's death. Karen sipped at her coffee, the thoughts of what had and what could happen made her head spin...Was that possible? "May..I be excused please? I need to...Clear my head." Karen waited for a reply whilst ignoring the odd looks from Margi, Tommy, Pheobe and the others in the class.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Phoebe noticed the laughing break out as she was talking and looked to see what it was about, when she noticed Adam was next to Margie and trying to sit down. The tears fell then, Adam had seen the way she was feeling and known enough she needed a friend and she hadn't. She walked cooly over to her seat, knowing that now wasn't the best time to join them.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Tommy saw the tears that welled into Phoebe's eyes and ebrassed her, he could hear her thoughts racing on how horrible she thought she was and he knew she blamed herself even more now than ever. The pain needed to stop.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

Angela walked in at that moment and looked at the class as they settled down from the laughing."Alright, well, this is our third session since Adam's rebirth, how are we doing now?" she looked over at Karen and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Karen dashed out of the room and leaned on the wall outside the classroom. She closed her eyes, she wasn't quite sure why but the classes were starting to make her feel uneasy. She opened her eyes when one of her classmates opened the door (you choose who Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stricken with Grief
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: