Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Stricken with Grief

Go down 
+9
skullfishentsrock
hayden818
Dead_onthe_Inside
LivingDead_Girl
adam_lover#1
Karen DeSonne
k@
Margie
Raschel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kels
Hearing about Tommy's Eye

Stricken with Grief - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:20 pm

hi, im.... payton. Im new hear to.... and havent met any... of those people... yet either.... i know pheobes.... friend adam though..... my parents do anyway... i wish i could help
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 pm

hello... im...bella
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:24 pm

hello.............. pay...ton
Back to top Go down
Kels

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:27 pm

hello, its very nice....to meet you....have you been....here before?
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:29 pm

no... i just...came...here...my fsamily....ditched me.... somehwre....i dont...kn..ow
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:30 pm

i hered...nice...people...live here.so...i.came......
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:33 pm

chamred....to....meet....you.
Back to top Go down
Kels

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:34 pm

oh...thats to bad... i moved here with my sister..... my parents didnt want me......and kicked her out to...... because she did.... i heard the...same thing.... it doesnt...look like anyones here though
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:37 pm

well.... i...am....glad...glad...ive..meet....you....we...will...keep...in..touch...i...imagine.
and...dont call me..crazy...but i think i came all this way......to meet...karen..DeSonne... i...wish..to...meet...her.......so. i...will keep..checking..back..to see if ...any1s on....it seems they...come on a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kels

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:41 pm

i know what you mean.... i really want to...meet...tommy.... but i am never hear...at the right time... to see them..... i have to go to school to.... so cant always...be here
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:42 pm

i know...its very.....upseting...that...is why...i left...my email where did you come from...who...did...u...die....?
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:43 pm

*...how....
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:44 pm

are...you....a female...or male...
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:45 pm

i ...am...female..and wish to meet every..one inculdingtak,and tommy and most of all....adam.
Back to top Go down
Kels

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:49 pm

female.... and i am originally from washington.... i died from a car crash... how about you?
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:52 pm

i died....from beigging...drowned...in a lake...my my best...friend.some...friend! ha....!
Back to top Go down
Kels

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm

i will try to introduce you.....to adam....my family knows him.... if i ever see him...oh and ya i would.....never do tht...to my friend
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 pm

im...sorry...car crash is horrable...sad
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:57 pm

thank..you very much/.....i just...want adam..to know...people-d..b- and be more handi..caped then him...like..............................................me. does that mean i can..think of you as a.....................best...................friend?.................
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:59 pm

................................i ..............have a lot...........more speech.................pause................with.....................emotion
Back to top Go down
Kels

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:01 pm

yes....of course...you can...sweetie....im here....to help....and maybe seeing....adam will...help...him....and you.......So does every...Zombie...Is it ok if...i say that.....or do you.... find it........offensive?
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:05 pm

i.........find it...........nice. thank.............you very............much............my brother.............tried.............to...............kill.................me............when i ..........................came..................baack.....if i could cry.......................i would. i think.....................thats why...................im so screwed .....................up. he tried to..............shoot me.................then brun ...............me then stab......................me...............then rip me...............apart.i..................need..................help.
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:08 pm

i.......find.........it nice .......becuase...............it.....shows who .................we.......................really.............are............
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:09 pm

i.......find.........it nice .......becuase...............it.....shows who .................we.......................really.............are............
Back to top Go down
Kels

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:13 pm

i heard they have....db studies here....maybe we should...try that.... it could help...and tommy...adam..karen...and pheobe and everyone...else go to it to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stricken with Grief
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: