Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Stricken with Grief

Go down 
+9
skullfishentsrock
hayden818
Dead_onthe_Inside
LivingDead_Girl
adam_lover#1
Karen DeSonne
k@
Margie
Raschel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Margie
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Margie

Stricken with Grief - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:59 pm

She stepped onto the bus, plugging her ears with her ipod and blasting the volume as she took a seat alone staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Karen noticed Margi sitting alone, she walked over
"uhmmm, Margi? Honey? I know this is out of the blue but can I sit here?" She gestured to the empty seat next to Margi.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:03 pm

Raschel talked to Tak for a short while before wandering around the house where she saw another girl. (Kat)
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:04 pm

Startled by Karen's appearance but not surprised with her niceness she half smiled and nodded pulling loose one of the plugs and offering it to Karen.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Karen accepted the offer and listened to the song, it was a slow, kind of depressing song. She looked at Margi wondering if the song was portraying her emotions. "What...song is this Margi?"
Back to top Go down
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:18 pm

I stepped out from behind my hiding spot when she noticed me "hello" I said quietly looking down
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:35 pm

"Hello" she smiled pleasantly, "I'm Raschel." she stuck her hand out to shake.

Last edited by Raschel on Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:36 pm

"Angel of Death by Slayer. Its about Auschwitz and how the Jews were treated." she said looking at Karen between her pink bangs.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:38 pm

"Oh right....Kinda depressing..Something wrong sweetie?" Karen enquired, she smiled, trying to be as polite and caring as she could look.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:48 pm

"I always listen to stuff like this, well mostly." she sighed, a short smile appearing at Karen's caring. "Yes?" she half questioned.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Karen noticed the way Margi was acting "is it Pheobe honey? I know it's hard sweetie but you've got Colette and you've got me here if you need anything, no one should feel alone...." Karen trailed off and went silent. Realising she'd gone quiet she snapped back to reality and flashed Margi another smile "So the mall later huh? Got anything planned?" Karen hoped she could take Margi's mind off things.
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:10 pm

elsie considered her hand for a moment and shook it "I am Elsie" she said stiffly she hadn't spoken in a while.
Back to top Go down
Margie
Margie

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:52 pm

She nodded to the comment of her and Colette being there for her and her eyes trailed down at the mention of feeling alone and just as Karen realized the silence so did she, flashing a similar smile and hiding her feelings again. "Not really, I wanted to see if there was anything good as far as posters go at FYE." Her eyes flickered quickly to Phoebe and the gang as they hit a bump but just as quickly settled back on Karen.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:53 pm

She flashed a smile at her, "Hello Elise, nice to meet you. How'd you hear about it here?"
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:04 pm

"My friend from before her brother was like ..this" she chose her words wisely " and i knew he stayed here because of his parents so after I...well died i came here" she explained to Raschel
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:51 pm

"Oh, is her brother still here?" she asked still smiling, a faint glimer of the old blue color shined in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:02 pm

"Yes you were talking to him earlier" i answered her "Tak"

(idek just making up...)
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:40 am

((hahaha! I was thinking that too! XP woot go for the like minds...GREAT MINDS! HAHAHA!))
"Oh," she looked back over her shoulder at Tak, "He's nice." her voice giving a slight sarcasm to it as she smiled back at Elise.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:50 am

The bus drew to a halt, Karen stood up quickly and waited for Margi to rise. "Talk to her honey. She's still your friend and you know it." She smiled and made her way off the bus, her short skirt swishing as she walked.
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:01 pm

"he's just alone" she said quietly glancing out the window some of the daylight streaming through the tattered shutters
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:05 pm

She sighed, she wasn't about to tell anyone about her relationship with Tak, no one knew she was there and thats how they agreed they would keep it. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:57 am

"you go to the high school?" she asked curiously, knowing it was late in the afternoon and Raschel had been here all day
Back to top Go down
adam_lover#1
Traditionally Biotic
adam_lover#1

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:16 am

GUYS THIS IS AMAZING Smile

BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHARACTER TO BE CAN SOME ONE HELP?

HERE'S MY APPERENCE:

Stricken with Grief - Page 2 Wander11
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:22 pm

it's entirely up to you honey Smile
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 6:37 pm

"No" she said quickly, too quickly. "I may later though." she tried to hide behind the second sentance. "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stricken with Grief
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: