Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Stricken with Grief

Go down 
+9
skullfishentsrock
hayden818
Dead_onthe_Inside
LivingDead_Girl
adam_lover#1
Karen DeSonne
k@
Margie
Raschel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

Stricken with Grief - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Tommy looked at Tak and then back at Karen, "We move, we don't start the war they want."
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:15 pm

"where to, Tommy?"
Back to top Go down
hayden818
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Username: hayden818
Name: Hayden
Trad or Diff: DB
Appearance: short n petite.longer hair almost black with red streaks n curls. extremely pale even when alive
Back to top Go down
hayden818
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:38 pm

hayden feels like shes been wandering for hours. she doesnt get tired anymore but if she were alive she knew shw would be by now. "well I...guess theres one...advantage to being...dead" she said out loud. She knew that haunted house was around here somewhere she had heard of it. thats why she came. then she saw it n she saw them...
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:53 am

He started walking outside to where Thorny was, "We'll meet...them at the mall. Its the...best we can...do."
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:20 am

"Are you sure they won't come after us Tommy? Are you sure they don't know what we're doing....?" Karen trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Thorny walked in the door at that moment phone in hand. "She'll meet us outside hot topic."
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 pm

"We move now." he looked backwards at everyone in the house as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:47 pm

"Come on then Tommy, lead us" Karen nudged him playfully trying her best to lighten the situation even though inside she knew it probably wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:14 pm

A faint smile appeared on his face as he looked in the direction Hayden was in and smiled fully. "Come on, we're all going to the mall." he waved for her to follow and started walking towards the edge of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Tak followed reluctantly with Raschel on his side, her arm looped with his as she pulled him along.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:15 pm

"Come on." I pushed, "Its not that horrid." she looked up to see Hayden and smiled brightly and waved her hand slowly trying not to seem too advanced and scare her away.
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Karen looked at Tak and Raschel. "Gosh Raschel, I don't know what we'd do without you taking care of Tak!" She tried her best at attempting a laugh.
Back to top Go down
hayden818
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:35 pm

hayden looked at the girl. she wanted to go up to her say something anything. she made up her mind to come here so she had to go through with it now. "well here...it..goes" she said to herself as she advenced towards the other zombeis
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:12 pm

Tommy looked at her again and outstreched his arm to take her hand, "We are...leaving, come..with...us."
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Her eyes widened slightly at Karen's comment. She had meant to stay away from him, not to draw attention to her relationship with him. "Oh. I just...know how to uh...encourage."
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:02 am

Karen laughed a little and whispered to Rashchel "Don't worry sweetie...I can keepn it a secret.." she smiled and walked over to Tommy and the new girl "hey there, I'm Karen"
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:24 pm

She looked at Tak again and he nodded as she stepped away from him and off in a different direction, closer to Margie.
Back to top Go down
skullfishentsrock
Traditionally Biotic
skullfishentsrock

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Username: Skullfishnetsrock
Name: Ashley
Dead Age: 19
Age at death: 12
(if diff, add in age both dead age and age at death)
Trad or Diff: TB
Appearance:

Stricken with Grief - Page 9 Alienm10
Back to top Go down
skullfishentsrock
Traditionally Biotic
skullfishentsrock

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:58 pm

( is it all right that I join in? now Very Happy )

Ashley is laying on the floor of the lunge..Like below..She is usally wearing a blakc skirt, black shirt with black high heel boots and black leg warmers but today she decided to wear a blakc and gray striped shirt and blue jeans with black high heel boots

Stricken with Grief - Page 9 Alienm10
Back to top Go down
Kels
Hearing about Tommy's Eye

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Hi umm is it to late to join?
Kels<3
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:10 am

hi is it to late to join this thing it looks really cool. im new here so idk how o do anything but i wannajoin really bad
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:16 am

hi is it to late to join this thing it looks really cool. im new here so idk how to do anything but i wanna join really bad

user name: I Am Karen DeSonne
Name: Bella
Trad or Diff: Differently Biotic
Age of death: 16 but im 19.
Back to top Go down
I Am Karen DeSonne
Listening to Margie Gab
I Am Karen DeSonne

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:21 pm

hello..... i am...bella. i... came here....from......i dont...know where..... but........i want to speak with.........Karen DeSonne...... if that is...............possablie .......... and tommy willams and phobe kendall................ thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kels
Hearing about Tommy's Eye

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:14 pm

user name: Kels
Name: Payton
Trad or Diff: Differently Biotic
Age of death:17
( is able to talk and move like karen and tommy)

(** umm hi i dont think they are really doin much on this anymore but ill play with u if u want)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stricken with Grief   Stricken with Grief - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stricken with Grief
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: