Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:51 pm

I drew back. "Is it too much to ask to be called by my real name? And I don't like bribes. You may technically own me, but you can't break me." I jumped off my stool and turned away. "I don't work that way."
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:53 pm

"Fine, I guess Menolly can sleep with me if she wants to" Saying giving her an smart ass grin, As I know that Ella might have a thing for me
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:55 pm

"I'm sure." I raised an eyebrow. "While you're at it, why don't you have her roll over and beg you to scratch her belly?" I gave him a dark look before speed walking out of the kitchen and down the hall to the foot of the staircase. I took the steps two at a time and got to the top a lot quicker than I would have thought. When I reached my room, I threw the door open and then slammed it closed behind me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Thinking to myself, I walk to my room and Lay down on my bed and close my eyes
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:19 pm

I stood up and sighed I wasn't hungry anymore and now that I knew where the kitchen was I walked back to it, I dumped my food out and started to wash my plate. I finished washing it and I decided to do the rest of the dishes, I needed something to do... to think. I got finished and wipped down the counters. After I ran out of things to go in the kitchen I decided to go and find Ella, I had to remember where he said her bedroom was, I just knew it was upstairs so I walked up stairs and picked a door I knocked on it "Ella?" I asked throught the door.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:38 pm

"What?" I asked, not looking away from the wall. "I was sitting on the bed, just staring at the patterns in the wood. I could pick out several designs so far. Witch, cat, a hand. I didn't turn or flinch. She was probably going to tell me that Raven had invited her to bed. And I wouldn't care. I didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:39 pm

As i layd ther, tosing and turning. I Couldn't get Ella out of my mind, she haunted my every thought
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:41 pm

"Um... can I talk to you?" I asked her "I need to apologize." I said. I made her mad at me and I didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:44 pm

"Sure." My voice was lifeless. Why did everyone care what I thought? I was just a person. And I couldn't take all of this. I hated this. I hated that I had went to that stupid auction. I hated that I couldn't get Raven out of my thoughts. I hated everything. "You don't need to apologize. Just do whatever you were going to do." She had to have come here to tell me about Raven, there was nothing else that we could possibly be talking about now that didn't revolve around him. He was in the center of our universe now.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:47 pm

I walked in. "I have to apologize. I didn't know you didn't like being called Emma." I said and looked around her bedroom. "I will stop if that is what you want." I told her, she looked mad at me. "I'm sorry. What can I do to prove that I am?" I asked pretty much begging
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:50 pm

"I'm not mad about that, I just wanted to be called by my real name." I didn't turn. "There is nothing you can do, the world does not revolve around my happiness." And finally I fell back on the bed, looking at her as I rubbed my hand across my stomach. "But there is a few things I have been thinking about doing." I mentioned. My actions were rushed as I sat up. "Have you ever considered being bisexual?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:53 pm

I looked at her. "Um... twice." I Admitted to her. "But you were in skimpy outfits and I couldn't think of anything else." I said in a rush then looked away. "if thats not what you meant..." I said not knowing whatelse to say.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:02 pm

"Oh, that is what I was thinking about." I winked. "And its not like I'm straight, if you can recall all those..times." She had caught me more than once staring. "Well its not like I have a man in my life." I couldn't help but notice how high my voice caught on the last few words. "So, are we going to do this or...if you don't want, that's okay too."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:10 pm

I smiled at her and leaned in slowly goving her time to pull away if she was having second thoughts. When my mouth met hers my body exploded with heat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:51 pm

feeling crappy, I walked to Ella's room and Opened the door right as her and Menolly kissed "Oh, I'm sorry to distrube you" I said as I closed the door and just looked at my bedroom door, Shocked. Even with these two girls here, Nether one of them wanted me.

* I WILL NOT BE TAKING PART IN THE THREESOME, CARI, YOU AND HEX CAN CYBER IF YOU WANT BUT I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO JOIN. I STILL THINK IT'S UNFAIR AND CHEATING THAT I TOLD HER THAT SHE CAN'T CYBER WITH OTHER GUYS. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND*
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:22 pm

((LOL its chill. I have a suggestion))

I pulled back "Oh my god." I said and looked at Ella.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
Going to Evan’s 2nd Funeral
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:51 pm

(To ease Raven's discomfort I'll join the Rp for Cari Smile)

Name: Peter
Bio: Peter is raven's younger brother and has only just arrived in his brother's home town, he is a successful buisness man but has a lot of debts and needs to lie low for a while. is always dressed in black clothes and a trench coat.
pic:Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFvmAP_QgsvOQO2RUS9hbHGsRmwthsn4xYDpcG-qk2SnNY9vQ2 (couldn't find a pic with a trench coat so...)

I approached a large mansion slowly, my eyes shifting constantly to every shadow, reaching the door I rung the doorbell and waited for my brother to answer.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:29 pm

I pulled away from her quickly, jumping off the bed and staring at the floor, my hand over my lips. What had I just done? "Should I go talk to Raven?" I though aloud. I wanted to go after him...but I was sure my face was the last thing he wanted to see right about now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:13 pm

As I walked to my Room, I heard the Door bell and went to check to see who it was. It was my younger brother Peter. "Well, Hello Pet." I said as I reached out to shake his hand
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:10 pm

I looked at her. "Yeah you should." I said "Um... I'm sorry." I said and left walking to my bedroom. That was a lot of awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:20 pm

"raven, long time." I said taking his hand in a firm grip. "may I come in?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:31 am

"yes, by all means come in" i said as I moved so he can walk in "Ether you can move in with one of the girls, or one of them can move in with me and you can have your own room"
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:33 pm

"girls?" I asked stunned a little, "what maids or....?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:50 pm

"Or something, Yes." I said giving him a don't ask look"I bought them at an Auction. There's Ella, Her room is up stairs to the left, My room is up stairs to the right and then Menolly's Bedroom is right down that hallway which she keeps getting lost in"i said that last part as I pointed down the hallway to the left" and to the right is the Dinning room and inside the dinning room is a door to the kitchen"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:10 am

I felt horrible. I hadn't wanted Raven to see that. I nodded at Menolly and stood up, stretching my back and gathering the feeling back into my long, slender limbs. I was pale as I ghost as I moved through the darkened halls until I got to the top of the staircase. I heard male voices, but I didn't stop as I took the stairs, slowly, one step at a time. He had been nice enough to me, and in turn, he had seen me kiss my best friend. "Raven...I'm sorry." I said it softly, but loud enough that maybe he could have caught my words. Apologies weren't that hard, but he was different and I couldn't put my finger on it. When I reached the floor I stopped, waiting for him to finish his business with the other man before making my entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: