Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fallen_warrior
Going to Evan’s 2nd Funeral
fallen_warrior

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:48 pm

"I didn't want to enter uninvited." I said
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:57 pm

"It doesn't matter I sleep in the closet." I said, opening drawers.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:59 pm

I laughed, "maybe it's in there." I said.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 pm

I laughed "It wont be in there." I said and walked in. I saw it. "Oh." I said and brought it back out to him. "Maybe it was."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:41 pm

"Thank you Raven." I smiled, holding onto his arm so I didn't trip. "I don't understand why you are so nice to me when all I have been so far is a bitch."
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:21 pm

"Cause I was giving you a chance, if you would have cont.ed to be a bitch. I'd kick your ass out the door." I said giving her a smartass grin
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm

I smiled at him glanced at his bedroom. "Is there another reason?" I was really liking him and I wanted more than just that one kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:09 pm

"I don't think so, Maybe you could go into my bedroom with me and Try to remind me of the reason"I said giving her a naughty grin
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:23 pm

"Oh?" I asked, smiling at him as we walked over to the door. "What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:42 pm

"I don't know, I was hoping you had an idea" I said giving her an asshole-ish grin
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:48 pm

"Nope." I stared back at him and opened the door and walked over to the bed. I flopped down on it, face first, giggling. "I have several ideas."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:09 pm

"oh, like what?"i ask as i walk in and close the door
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm

"Come here and I'll show you." I purred, rolling over to sit on my back as I sat up and stared at him, hotly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:11 pm

"alright" i said as i walked over to her and stood infront of the bed
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:17 pm

I got up on my knees, and crawled over to him, looking up at him as I moved before him. I gripped the hem of his shirt and pulled him closer. "This is kind of what I had in mind." I smiled as I kissed him, again. This kiss felt so much better than the first one.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:25 pm

"see, always expect the unexpected." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:26 pm

I smiled at him. "Okay." I said and handed over the map. "Trust me it is easy to get lost."
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:28 pm

"I know." I said looking at the map, "any preference of drink?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:29 pm

"Nothing alcoholic." I said
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:39 pm

I nodded and left, following the map I found the kitchen easily and grabbed a couple of coke's and a glass for the lady and headed back up. "the map comes in handy." I said as I entered the room
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:43 pm

I was in my closet and I yelled back. "I told you." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:51 pm

I smiled and placed the glass down on a dresser and poured some coke into it, then sat down in a chair and waited for her to emerge.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Realising he wasn't coming in here, I stood up and hit my head on a bar. I curse and walked out holding my head.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:58 pm

"what did you do?" I asked standing up.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:01 pm

"I stood up and hit my head on one of those bloody bars." I said rubbing my head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: