Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 am

"Awwww, come here Ella" I asked as I heard her, as she walked over to me I whispered in her ear,"We'll talk later" then saying out loud "I'd like to introduce you to my brother, Peter." I said as I point towards peter.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:00 pm

I started walking down the stairs and heard what he said about me getting lost. "I only got lost one time... then I got a map." I said and started for my bedroom. "This place is huge someone was bound to get lost." I shook my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:04 pm

"And that is Menolly" I said as I pointed at her as she walked by
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
Going to Evan’s 2nd Funeral
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:28 pm

"nice to meet you Ella." I said politely, smiling a little, "if you'll excuse me, I would like to meet the other one face to face." I said, inclining my head in Ella's direction and nodding to raven before following Menolly.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:37 pm

I got to my bedroom and opened the door, I stil had to catch my breath everytime I saw the bedroom, I still wasn't use to it.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:41 pm

I caught her up and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:45 pm

I nodded after him and looked at Raven. "I just wanted to apologize for..before." I didn't need to explain myself, he knew what he saw and I knew he was going to have to ask me about it later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:48 pm

"It's alright, how about we go lay down" I asked saying as peter and Menolly was talking in her room
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:51 pm

"You still want to be around me...even after?" I asked. My eyes opened wide in confusion as I studied him. He looked serious.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:00 pm

I opened the door expecting it to be Raven or Ella. I was surprised when I saw a stranger. "Um... Hi." I said in confusion.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:01 pm

"hello, my name is Peter, I'm Raven's brother." I said offering her my hand.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:11 pm

"I'm Menolly, Ella's friend." I smiled and took his hand.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:13 pm

"nice to meet you Menolly." I said bringing her hand up to my lips and kissing it lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:17 pm

"Yes, I still want you around" I said as I looked at her
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:22 pm

"I'm cold." I repeated, like I had earlier. I took a step towards him. "Warm me?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:24 pm

"then come with me to my room so we can get under the covers"i said as I walked toward her
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:27 pm

"Please?" I breathed, standing in front of him, until we were almost touching. I could feel the heat radiating off of his body and it sent shivers through my body, goose flesh was rising on my skin. And I was sure he could see. "Er, lets go." I turned, scanning the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:29 pm

"come on" i said as i toke her arm and led her up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:36 pm

I gasped when his lips touched my hand. I gave a small smiled and blushed. "um... n-nice to meet you too." I stammered then looked down, trying to hide my blush.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:28 pm

I smiled, "can I get you a drink or something?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:43 pm

I thought about it. "That would be great, " I said "Do you want my map?" I asked "This place is confusing trust me." I got lost on my way to the kitchen so I was trying to help him out.
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:08 pm

"thanks." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:28 pm

I smiled and ran into my room and looked for it. "Where is it?" I asked outloud. "I just got it and it is gone already."
Back to top Go down
fallen_warrior
fallen_warrior

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:31 pm

"well that's a bummer." I said from the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:43 pm

"Dude come in and help me find it. I cant get lost in this castle again. Someone might not find me next time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: