Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm

I leaned my head against raven's chest, slowly. "You're warm." I murmured, tucking my legs underneath me. I leaned over, trying not to be all creepy over him. "I'm sorry, I'll go!" I jumped up. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:50 pm

I reach out and grabbed her "No, Stay here" I said as I pulled her closer to me, Then kissing her
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:20 pm

I sat there and looked around, this was rediculous. Leave it to me to get lost in a house. It's like a flipping maze in here. I turned to lay on the floor looking up at the ceiling, humming to myself. This hallway was so long, I wasn't really sure if it ended. These doors went to dark rooms, I checked them all. I couldn't find a lightswitch so I gave up. I looked at him watch and realised I had been sitting here for ten minutes. I'm going to die in this stupid hallway, I know it. I haven't seen anyone pass. This is the part of the house no one uses, I'm willing to bet on it. Please don't let me die, if I wanted to starve to death I would have stayed home in the appartment.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:07 pm

My eyes were open wide as I watched his face glued to mine. His eyes were closed and his lips were moving against mine. What...And before I knew it I was kissing him back, and my eyes were closing. I was really enjoying this. And I was getting into it. But then I realized that he may have just been kissing me out of pity and that was all. Who knew with men. They were unpredictable creatures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Breaking the kiss I asked"Where is your friend at? Menolly? I believe her name was, Maybe we should go and look for her" As I just looked at her, hoping she wouldn't see that I am getting hard and enjoying this
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:59 pm

I had been sitting here for... I looked at my watch... 90 minutes, and hour an a half of laying in the floor starving. I had already mapped out my death, no water no food. I dive myself a week and a half. Give or take a little since I was already starving before hand. "Why me?" I asked the walls wanting them to talk to me. This is rediculous. All of the times to not have a pencil, these walls were obnoxiously white. I looked down the hall again, and saw nothing again. I kept wanting to see something or someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:13 pm

"I'm gonna go look for her" I said as I stood up and walked to the door and started to look around, then finding Menolly I said"Hey Menolly, Whats wrong?" As I walked over and kneeled down infront of her
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 pm

I reached up and patted at his face hoping he was real. "Oh thank god." I said and rolled over onto my stomach. "I have been stuck here for 90 minutes. I went down some stairs. You have alot of wine, if you drink that much you might want to go get help. Then I can back up some stairs and I couldn't find the kitchen." I took a breath. "I thought I was going to die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:51 pm

"It kinda, Sounds like YOU drunk that much LOL and here let me help you"I said as I putted my arm around her and helped her up and handed her a map"here you go" And I leaded her to the Kitchen and Made her sit down in a chair. "SO what was you wanting to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:59 pm

"Something good." I said looking at the map. "If you had given me this in the begining, it would have been alot easier. I was dreaming of a pencil... a pencil." I said and shook my head. I was surprise this museum didn't have fire exits. I flipped the page and there were the fire exits. I started to laugh, that was dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:01 pm

"you never asked Very Happy" I said giving you a smartass grin, as I start to cook some steaks,"How do you want yours?" I asked nicely "Oh and Emma Is asleep upstairs"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:08 pm

I stuck my tongue out at him like a two year old. "Burn it." I said and laughed. I didn't know why but I found the small thing funny.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:21 pm

When I woke up I stretched my body out. I had been having the the best dream I had ever had. I had been dreaming about making out with Raven. Raven of all people. The man I didn't trust, the man that had suddenly disappeared. And the man that had bought me. So I was technically his property. I recognized Menolly's trilling laughter, finding its way to my ears all the way from down the stairs. I swung my legs over the side of the bed, almost losing my balance from my weakness when I went to stand up. But I made it.
I got up and did my attractive walk across the room and down the stairs. My legs got small shivers as the frays on my shorts blew back against my pasty thighs. I was always working and in pants and I didn't have time to see the sun, so naturally I was a ghost trapped in my own body.
I stopped when I smelled meat cooking. Meat! To think I would be so excited about something that was so common. But for us, we could barely afford a chicken leg. I was drawn to smell immediately as I followed the scent to the kitchen where I found Menolly with Raven. Had they been flirting? Kissing? Sneaking smiles at each other behind my back?
I shook my head. Why was I jealous? He wasn't mine to claim and I had only kissed him...a few times. "So what's going on?" I asked, my hard voice was back and I could feel the dominant genes kick in, the familiar heat returning to my cheeks. It was on.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:28 pm

I looked up and smiled "Emma, Ravens Making STEAK!!!!" I said. I motioned for her to come and sit next to me. "I was trapped in a hallway." I told her showing her my map of the house. "For 90 Minutes. I thought I was going to die." I told her honestly..
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:30 pm

"Can you for once, get my name right?" I didn't mean my voice to sound so harsh, but sometimes I wondered what was so hard about my name. "How can you get trapped in a hallway?" I thought about that. Of course, we never had a hallway so it was hard for me to imagine.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:46 pm

I turned away "I'm sorry." I alway felt dumb when I was with her. I didn't know why I called her Emma, I just started it once and it just stuck so I had always called her that before. "Um... excuse me." I said and left the kitchen, I ran to my bedroom and locked myself in my closet. I surled up in the corner. I didn't want her to hate me, I'd stop calling her Emma if thats what she wanted, I felt tears come to my eyes and I layed my head on my knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Looking back, I seen that Menolly was gone" What did you do?" I asked Ella. Then fixing the plates, I grabbed Menolly's and left the kitchen, Her room was locked So I unlocked it with the key i had, Opening it I heard cring from the closet.Slowly I walked up to it and Knocked with my Head"Hey, Are you alright? I got your steak." I said as I was kinda worried
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 pm

"No." I said turning my head away. I didn't want to be seen like this, I hadn't cried like this in forever and I looked bad when I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:32 pm

"Ok, well Your food is right outside the closet door if you want it" I said as I started to walk away
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:39 pm

"I try." I said before he left so that he could hear me. "I have always called her Emma. Why didn't she tell me before that she hated it?" I said and a fresh thing of tears came to my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:13 pm

"I-I don't know"i said "I'll talk to her about it"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:45 pm

I nodded and stayed in the closet. I layed there and thinking about what I did wrong. I replayed the events of the day. All I did was get lost in a hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:32 pm

When I got back to the kitchen I asked Ella "Hey, we need to talk!"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:35 pm

"What?" I asked, my eyes narrowing in confusion. Why had he yelled at me? I hadn't done anything. The only thing that had bothered me was that she hadn't called me by my name. I had asked her to get it right, was that such a bad thing to want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 pm

"Have a Seat Please" I said as I pulled a chair up to my chair."Look you really upset her when you yelled at her, Please for me just Let her call you that. and Go say your sorry" Then getting close to you I whisper"If you do, You can Sleep with me anytime you want. Maybe even more" As I leaned back I kissed her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed   Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought: for the Rich Mans Bed
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: