Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Dead End (A new kind of generation)

Go down 
+4
Bennett
ezzy*star
kixez_dead
deadred
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kixez_dead
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
kixez_dead

Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:15 am

"I have Family in Canada....In the mountains. " I sugested.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:43 am

I nodded. " Its a start, its harder to find us up North. I stayed up there for a while. " I gave my bike more gas and looked around, nothing so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 pm

"Well then lets keep moving before there is something....." I said as i started my bike.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 pm

I knew a way north, not exactly sure where the road I was taking would lead us, but I pulled ahead of her, it was an instinct. Sure, I was dead so It was less likely for me to get taken out so fast.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:50 pm

I followed behind Cassie. She looked like she knew what she was doing.. I just hope when we get up north everything will be alright.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 am

We drove for hours, only stopping for bathroom breaks, but even those were tense. We always had to look around us. It was weird having everyone stare at you when you stopped at the gas station to fill up the motorcycle and get blank stares for constantly turning in circles. I watched Dayne's back as she went into the store, my eyes never leaving her. I saw a few guys thinking I was looking at her for more than that. I glared at them and gave them the finger before they started walking away rather quickly. It wasn't until later that we actually got a map and picked an area to travel.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Every day I turn the volume of my ipod down. I try to train myself to accept thats I can hear peoples thoughts. I looked at the map,while we stopped on a side road. "How long do you think it would take us to get there?" I asked cassie. She was our leader I guess.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:39 pm

"If we don't have anymore problems then it should take a few days, but we can't make this our permanent place, we'll be picking others up along the way and it will draw attention. They are large in numbers and since most of us are rare, they will try harder."
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:11 pm

Every word she just said scared me. but i had no time to be afraid. "Alright im ready lets go." I put my helmet on. "Lets try not to stop...." I said calmy to Cassie.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:14 pm

I nodded and looked around, signaling for her to go ahead of me. I let her go, but I put my voice in her head, Do you trust me?
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:56 am

I hesitated. "I'm Trying." i replied back. "I think because, i'm still looking for a reason not too." i sped on more
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:06 pm

I didn't answer her. I didn't trust anyone. At all. Ever. I mean, I'm dead, what's the point? Who would trust a corpse? But as little as I knew about these girls, I still knew I had to protect them. They needed my help or they would be lost and maybe even end up like me and on the run. I would be a hypocrite not to save my people.
Back to top Go down
Sookie:)
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:42 pm

(Any room for me guys? :>whee<: )
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:21 am

((Sure! We diffinetly need more people. Just post a character sheet and information about your character.))
Back to top Go down
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:32 pm

(Thanks dude Smile )
Name: Lilith-Anne Montgomery
Bio: Lilith-Anne has been on her own since she woke up 8 months ago, she is a hearer and a shifter, she can hear peoples thoughts and can alter the appearance of an object by manipulating the patterns of light interacting with it.
Appearance: unnaturally red hair that she styles into curls. she always sports black eyeliner and mascara.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:47 pm

(Same here Deadred! May I join too?)
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:28 am

((Yes, Blaze lol anyone can join at any time, just post Char. sheets and stuff. But now we wait for Kix to reply..))
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Name: Tay Jackmount
Sex: Female
Bio: Tay is a Technopath (Can control technology) and can control electricity. Tay and her brother found out their 'powers' about 5 months ago, and were fine until the government found them. One night, at home, the tiny apartment starts to crumble and the government goons came in and killed their mother. They have been on the run for 3 weeks.
Looks: Tay is a tiny girl, but her figure will tell you other wise. Although, she hides her great body under t-shirts and jeans way to big for her. She has a pretty face but her geeky glasses draws it away. She has soft brown hair that goes past her shoulders, but always has it pulled up. She has dazzling sea blue eyes and olive skin.

Name: Alex Jackmount
Sex: Male
Bio: Alex has the ability of metal mimicry (Turning body into metal) and can sense danger.
Looks: Alex is tall and very seductive. He has shaggy light brown hair, gorgeous gray eyes, and pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:20 pm

" You can do this. Piece of cake." I whispered to her. She nodded her head slowly and sighed. I checked the perimeter one more time, making sure no one was around, then gave Tay her signal. She snuck up to the front of the store and put her hand on the glass door, squinting her eyes in concentration. In a few minutes passed and she nodded, meaning she had shut down the security and alarms. I walked in the store nonchalantly and grabbed everything Tay and I needed. Including weapons. Tay was waiting outside for me and once I got out she set the security back on. Back in the car, I started the engine and we made our way north.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:21 pm

(oof sorry guys whats happening now?)
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:11 pm

deadred wrote:
I didn't answer her. I didn't trust anyone. At all. Ever. I mean, I'm dead, what's the point? Who would trust a corpse? But as little as I knew about these girls, I still knew I had to protect them. They needed my help or they would be lost and maybe even end up like me and on the run. I would be a hypocrite not to save my people.

((And we finally have more people joining us.))
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:09 am

(yay! So we're still on the bikes?)
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 pm

((Yeah,))
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:20 am

(Alright)

"We should find somewhere to rest." I thought. i knew Cassie would some how hear me if she had my powers.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:58 am

What about there? I nodded my head towards a motel ahead. We were in the woods now, not the city, and I didn't feel them on our tails. I would have sensed something. That us unless they had a Shadow with them. A Shadow was someone who cold cover a person's psychic energy as long as that person or persons were within a certain radius of them. I was never able to detect Shadows, as far as I knew, it was impossible. I shook those thoughts out of my head as I focused on getting us to safety. If they got us, the world was doomed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead End (A new kind of generation)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next