Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Dead End (A new kind of generation)

Go down 
+4
Bennett
ezzy*star
kixez_dead
deadred
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:09 am

I moved around a car. I saw at least two figures standing over something. Charity. I brought my gun over my head and slid along the side of the truck I was hiding behind. I could hear them talking to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 pm

I tried to pull my arm from the mans grip but he was really strong so i did the only other thing i could i bit his hand. He yelled in pain and i saw my chance and ran.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 pm

I stepped out and pointed my gun. " Don't even think about chasing her! "
He sized me up. " Well, Cassie Hughs, fancy seeing you here. "
" You aren't going to see me again. "
He laughed. " And why is that? "
" Because I'm the one who is going to kill you. " I smiled at him before I pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:13 pm

I heard gun shot behind me and instinctively ducked crouching behind a car
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm

I watched him fall to the ground, his friend running for the car. I took aim, target hit.
I heard them thinking that I was crazy.
" Charity, Dayne, you can thank me later. I got to get out of here. "
I heard them thinking I was murderous.
" Look, either I let them live and they take us back with them or they die and never find us. Take your pick, I'm getting out of here. "
I stormed back to my room leaving the dead bodies and taking my key out.
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 pm

I ran after her " Wait i called"i was at a loss of words "whats going on"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 pm

" You don't know? " I snorted. " They were going to kill you. They want all of us. THey want a psychic army. Make us weapons. I'm just trying to survive, I don't know about you. "
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm

"I dont understand." i said..."How did they find us?" i looked at cassie. "They seemed to know you pretty well...." i said looking suspiciously at cassie.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 pm

" Yeah, they took my mom from me, I've been running ever since. They found us because that's what they're trained to do. And you don't know how to hide your levels of engery. "
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 pm

I gave her a smug look. "Ive been doing a pretty good job so far......but they could have found us because there were so many of us in one area at the same time..." i said looking away. I turned my ipod up a bit more.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:59 pm

" Whatever. " I turned around and walked to my room.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:07 pm

"Wait!" i said chasing after her. "What do you suppose we do now?"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 pm

" We have to move, but since you don't know how to use a gun I suppose you are going to get rid of it. Though I know how to avoid these guys and kill someone with a sewing needle, there is a lot you can learn from me. "
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:59 pm

I caught up to Dayne " what the heck do they want with us"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:57 pm

I pushed past them and went to my room so I could pack.
Back to top Go down
JustLiveOrYou'llNeverKnow
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
JustLiveOrYou'llNeverKnow

PostSubject: My role play character!   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Name: Ace
Psychic abilities: Flying, and Invisibility!
Appearance:
My profile picture!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lifesucksasahuman.blogspot.com/
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 am

I went into my room and strapped my gun on my waist, I put a knife in the holster in my boots and a knife down my back. The rest were tucked away. I grabbed my unpacked bags and headed for the front lobby, they weren't coming after me as far as I could tell. The manager at the front desk looked at me curiously. " Leaving so soon? "
" Yes, I have a family emergency. "
" Is that so? It has nothing to do with the shooting's outside? "
" Okay, maybe it scared me a little. " I blushed. I was good at acting.
" You killed my friends. "
" Your friends? "
" How do you think they found you guys? I played you Cassie Hughs, and now its time to die. Again. " He pointed a gun at me. I hope Dayne and Charity get out of here. I thought as I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:20 pm

I did as Cassie did, I Packed my clothes on my way back to the front desk i saw the MANAGER pointing a gun at Cassie. Charity as behind me. "No no no." back away." i said pushing her back. Lets get out the back way,my motorcycles back there." i said turning slowly then grabbing charity's hand and pulling her toward the side entrance. "I can not beleive that the manager is in on this." i said putting my bag on my bike. I put a helmet on and handed my spare to Charity. "You cummin?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Dammit, Dayne had a gun, that was mine. Something drew his attention away for a second and that is when I acted. I took the blade off my back and shoved it under his ribs.
Dayne was a coward, the difference between her and me. If she had courage, she would have shot at him, helped someone. But now. I backed off and ran for my motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 pm

I grabbed the helmet Dayne offered me and got on the motorcycle. "Ok let's go"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:08 am

I had left my bag, so what if they discovered the illegal weapons I had? It didn't matter. I was dead, and I had to get the hell out of here.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:43 pm

I Revved my bike and hoped cassie got out of there,I grabbed some of the bags she left so i do have a reason to meet up with her again. The wind was blowing strong aainst my helmet as i sped down the highway. I could hear the sound of another bike behind me,i looked. "Cassie!" i yelled to Charity. I slowed my bike to her speed. "Cassie!" i yelled so she could hear me over the loud wind and motors.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:01 pm

I pulled up along side her. In her head I added, I'm not leaving you guys to get hunted.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 pm

I smiled as she sped up and i followed. I think i wanna stick with her.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:19 am

I called out loud, they would hear me either way. " Do you guys have anywhere in mind we can go? " I thought about options. We could go North, I guess. I had never been caught up there. The problem was, how far and which way was North? I didn't feel like stopping to check.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead End (A new kind of generation)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next