Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Dead End (A new kind of generation)

Go down 
+4
Bennett
ezzy*star
kixez_dead
deadred
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kixez_dead
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
kixez_dead

Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:42 pm

i smiled and held out my hand "Dayne Summers."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm

I shook her hand. " So I'm not crazy? You're a..." I pointed to my head. She had to be, she couldn't have energy like that and not be. I smiled.
" Do you wanna talk? "
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:03 pm

My eyes grew big as i listened to them talk while picking up my bag. i stepped forward "are you by any chance listening to your Ipod because you have a really bad head ache like so bad you feel like your going to die?"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:41 pm

I looked at the girl I had ran into. What could she know?

Last edited by deadred on Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:01 pm

"Huh?" i said to the other girl.."How did you know- How did?" i said confused. There was only one explanation she was a hearer too.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:29 am

I was afraid to say it out loud because the other girl was here. And since I was a Push, I could make my thoughts her own.
I am a Watcher and a Push. I can help you if you want. There is a secret organization within the government trained to track us down and turn us into soldiers, do you want to live? I'm on the run from them, so you can trust me.

Last edited by deadred on Sat May 15, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:40 pm

"ok" that was all I could really think to say
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:26 pm

I looked at the girl who had just spoken, something wasn't right here.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:44 am

"Wait whats Going on?" i said to the girls. I looked at the girl who's name i didn't know. "How do you know how i feel?" i asked then turned to Cassie. "You have the powers too?" i grabbed my head. "This is starting to hurt my head. i could still faintly hear thoughts.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:03 pm

I'm a Push, and a Watcher as I believe I already said, you can't trust anyone. All I'm saying is you need to find more people like us and get the hell out. They are going to find us soon. It helps to have a Shadow around.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:44 pm

"I know that." i said. "Thats why i dont want to stay in one place for too long."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:40 am

" Well you aren't the only one. "
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:22 pm

What was I even doing here? I needed to get out of here so I ran out the door
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:27 pm

I turned as she ran. What the hell?
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:38 pm

I ran after her,she knew way more about me then she was letting on! "hey Wait!" i yelled after her
(Sorry i have exams so i wont be on as much)
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:22 pm

I stood frozen in the door way. I leaned against the door jam and I felt the sensation. I was getting a vision.
I gasped and almost fell, but grabbed the wall in time. I saw it. My head snapped up and I ran after them. " Wait! Don't go out there! "
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:50 pm

I was running when i heard cassie's voice. I stopped. "What do you mean i need to ask her something." I said to her.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:06 am

I stopped and had to grab onto the wall. " Someone is out there. " I hissed from in between my teeth. One of us had not hidden their energy good enough to hide themselves. It must have been that girl, because the one standing in front of me was doing a pretty good job. " Do you know how to use a gun? " I asked her. I had two. I pulled on out of my boot and offered it to her. " You have enough of my trust that I know you aren't one of them. "
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:14 pm

i heard yelling behind me but i couldn't stop now so i just kept running until my foot caught and i tripped falling face first into the ground. "Ouch"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:16 am

((Bennett, what's your character's name?))

I heard a scuffle outside. I looked at the girl across from me as she stared down at the gun in her hand. " Can you handle it? " I had just given my trust to someone I didn't know. I had to trust that she would protect me as well as herself.
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:45 am

"Uh yeah sure!" i said snapping out of the shock.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:16 pm

" Somebody is coming, it might be one of them, if it is, we need to get her and get out. "
I looked out both sides of the window. I didn't see the girl anywhere. Where were you? I asked silently.
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:00 pm

(Charity)

as i got to my feet someone i hadn't seen before grabbed my shoulder roughly "What the hell,let me go"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:15 am

" Go. " I called to the girl across from me as we went out the door. I moved to the left and I heard voices, We cannot be seen until we have him.
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm

i heard something behind me but i couldn't move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead End (A new kind of generation)   Dead End   (A new kind of generation) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead End (A new kind of generation)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next