Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  Empty
PostSubject: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:18 pm

This RP follows the life of Marissa Claybourn who's death haunts the small town of Blairsville. Her death is unannounced in the newspapers and the possibilities fly with hundreds of rumors. When she comes back, she thinks about going home, its not that her family didn't want her to come back, they did. But she wouldn't. One night she is walking through the woods, looking for something when she heard footsteps. She meets someone that is pale, like her, also undead. And she decides to move into the Haunted House. She eventually finds her way among the other Differently Biotic teens, but it costs her a price when it comes to her heart when she falls for one of them.

You can make up your own character I did ;D) or choose one from the book.

Character Sheets

Name:
(if diff, add in age both dead age and age at death)
Trad or Diff:
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Character Sheet:

Name: Marissa Claybourn
Trad or Diff: Differently Biotic
Appearnce:
Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  Orange10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:31 pm

I was An artist, until The day I died. I had traveled up to Blairsville, To Viste the Grave-site of My fiance who had died, When I was attacked and Killed. Now I walk Through the Woods Looking for a place to stay, When I had Came upon an old abandoned House. I went Inside to stay for the night and Learned that I'm not the only dead person alive.

Name:Jeff "Raven" Claybourn
Trad or Diff:Differently Biotic
Appearance:Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  Chris-be {This is what I usually Look like, when I'm out in Public}
Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  1232146746978_f {This is what I look like, when I am inside or around}
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Name: Delilah Marywhether
(if diff, add in age both dead age and age at death)
Trad or Diff: Trad
Appearance:

Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  Go-ah-ra-90313006

Last edited by Caristiona on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Traditionally Biotic
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:26 pm

(Please bear with me because I have never read this book before)
Name: Jane Giffen
Trad or Diff: Trad
Other- friends with Delilah
Appearance:
Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  Black_Teen_Girl
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:48 am

*Okay, I'm going to go ahead and start*
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:53 am

Marissa walked into the Haunted House, a little unsure about this. She was new and this was the first time she had actually been inside, other than that, she had only seen it from the road. It was more beautiful than she had expected, but she wasn't sure how the other "zombies" would react to her just walking in alone. "Hello?" She called, loud enough to be heard, but no loud enough to draw all the attention to her. She saw others hanging by the stairs and the beat up couches, but there was a certain person who stuck out. "Jeff?" She whispered. The one man that was standing by the banister looked like her old boyfriend when she was alive, the man who she had been engaged to. She looked around, panicking, she needed to find someone to distract her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:00 pm

As I looked around, I saw her. My heart stopped. What made me think that was her. I mean she couldn't have been dead. Could she? "Marissa" I whispered to myself as our eyes met
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:34 pm

She backed up slowly, looking for help from anyone, but no one was coming to her rescue. So she turned and ran up the staircase, every pair of undead eyes on her as she struggled to gain her balance. She tripped and stumbled, but she never slowed as she rushed to a room at the end of the hall. She closed the door behind her and jumped. The Wall of the Dead. She had heard of it before, but she had never seen it. On it were hundreds of pictures of teens, undead and come back to life. She found herself wondering, how did she get herself into this mess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 pm

looking at her ran away, it only made me sad, I knew how ugly i was but i didnt know she thought i was, I wanted to run after her but I couldn't. I couldn't move. not one bit. the Horrible thought of us not getting back together Killed me, it burned me up inside. Finially I started to walk toward the staircase. Slowly and painfully. I just had to talk to her
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:48 pm

As she stared up at the wall, she noticed a lot of the torn pictures made the whole look complete. And she loved it. Without thinking, she took out a picture from her wallet...a picture of her and Jeff when they were alive and to stuck it to the wall, using a thumb tack that had been lying on the table. She couldn't help, but stare at it, they were staring into each others eyes and the sun was setting behind them. "That's me." She whispered, touching her paper face. "What I used to be." She wanted to cry, to burst into tears, but zombies didn't have any tears. So she cried tearless sobs until she was out of breath and gasping. And then she head footsteps in the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 pm

As I walked to the door, i stopped, I heard Sobbing and frooze, I never letted her cry
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 pm

"Why did he have to die?" She asked herself in a whisper. Jeff never deserved anything bad to happen to him and now...he shared the same fate as her. She wanted things to be the same. "I love you." She whispered to the picture, touching his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 pm

"I love you too" i whispered as I turned arounda nd started to walk away
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Delilah wanted to go into the haunted house, the place she just saw her old friend run into, but she was afraid so she would wait outside. It was really cold out her and she forgot her jacket in the car. That was forever back across those god forsaken woods that she tripped and fell in following Marissa.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 pm

"Don't leave me!" She screamed, running after Jeff and grabbing his hand. "I don't want to lose you again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:59 pm

"I don't want to leave you" I said as I pulled her closer to me, kissing her."I never wanted to leave you"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Before she knew it, she was crying her tearless sobs again, only this time it was into his chest. "Why did you die...how did you die?" Everyone knew she had died, but they didn't know how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:36 pm

"drunken basterds, stabbed me" I said as I listened to her silent sob
Back to top Go down
Liz
Traditionally Biotic
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:54 pm

I saw Del, standing in front of the Hunted house. "Hey Del what are you doing? " I asked as I walked up to her. I didn't seen what she saw and who ran into the house. "it aways soo cold on this side of the street." I said aloud but more to myself as I rub my arms under my leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:03 am

"I'm so sorry." She sobbed, holding him tighter. Her tears were staining his shirt with salt water. "I wish it didn't have to be this way..but you did ask me to be with you until death do us part. I guess we got that a little messed up." She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:25 am

I could tell her humor was more dead then she was,But i gave a little laugh,
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 am

I turned "Hey Jane." I said "I could have sworn I saw Marissa walk in there." I told her confused. "But she is dead, She can't be one of the dead kids."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Traditionally Biotic
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:29 am

I looked at her then looked at the place. "yeah not our Maries." I said as I look down as I used her nick name I used to called her. I let out a sigh as it was sad to see her gone let along Jeff. "We better head head to school..." I said knowing it was going to be weird to see her sit empty.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:50 am

I looked at her "No!" I said "I know that was her, I am going to wait here to prove that it was. I'm skipping today." I told her. I knew she wouldn't leave, not even death would keep her away from Raven. Or her friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}    Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swoon {A Generation Dead RolePlay}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next