Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:44 am

I just sat there, kissing her, the girl of my dreams. I have been waiting for this all of my life
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:04 am

"Oh Tak," I groaned as I reluctantly pulled away, my hand once again stroking his ruined face. "How did I ever get so lucky with you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:58 am

"The better question is, How did I ever get so lucky with you?" I said as I just sat there, licking my lips
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 am

"Tell me why I don't want to stop." My innocent, dead face couldn't blush, but I knew if I was alive, I would be all red. "I guess I have a sex drive?" This was a very odd conversation to be having on the side of the road. And we were dead. We were supposed to be on the way to Georgia and we only had a little time left of driving.
"We should..get going..and then we can, finish this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 am

"sounds fine to me" I said thinking about it, "And yes we can finish this later"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:05 pm

I crawled over his lap, pulling my skirt down to cover myself as I got into the driver's seat. "We only ahve a few minutes left."

TIME SKIP~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:42 pm

As we arrived at our destination, I got out of the truck and Closed the door, looking around me
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:45 pm

"Well I haven't been here in a long time..." The place was definitely abandoned, but it was more welcoming than the haunted house. It was a real home. But I hadn't been here since I dided. I took Tak's hand and led him up the dusty steps. "This is going to take a lot of work. You want to help me?" I asked as I took the key from the top of the door and placed it to the keyhole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 pm

"yea, sure" i said as I followed her inside.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:19 pm

I coughed momentarily upon opening the door to face a nest of cobwebs. "Home sweet home." I scoffed, shoving my hand through the webs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:22 pm

"The cobwebs are a really nice touch" I say letting out a ass-holeish laugh
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:19 am

"I haven't been here since before I died." I winced a little. "No one has been here." And now it was ours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}   Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Four Seasons {A Tak and Karen RolePlay}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3