Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Archer43
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Archer43

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:35 pm

I pressed my lips to his to quiet him. I paused looking at him. "I'm still new with this, with being with a person. I want to, I really do. I just..." I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:36 pm

"Its okay." I whispered, gently pressing her lips to mine. I pulled her towards the bed. I just wanted her to sit down. "Don't worry about it." I brushed my fingers through her hair, giving her all the soothing touches and caresses I could think of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:42 pm

I sat down on the bed, pulling Jackson in front so that one of my legs were on each side of him. I stretched up, kissing him harder.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:45 pm

I slowly parted her lips, softly. This was safe, it was always safe to do this.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm

I opened my mouth eagerly to his, feeling our tongues brush against each other slightly.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:52 pm

I chuckled lightly, "In a hurry?" I joked before bringing my mouth back to hers.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:55 pm

"Maybe," I said back, my voice oddly seductive. I leaned up, arching my back to kiss him stronger.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:44 pm

I didn't protest, my chest was pressed to hers, my fingers playing with her hair. It was perfect. She was perfect and I loved her.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:00 pm

My hands slowly slipped from around his neck, trailing down his chest. I stopped at the edge of his shirt, grabbing it and pulling it off.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:48 am

I had gotten dressed before going outside, but she had stayed in and laid in bed. I helped her get my shirt off and I tossed it lightly on the floor, my chest lightly brushing up against hers, made me burn with a pleasure I tried so hard to suppress. I touched the skin on her arm lightly, brushing her hair back behind her neck.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:05 am

I reached for his pants next, unbuttoning them. The intensity in me was rising and I knew that I wanted him, right then.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:12 pm

I stopped short for a minute. "Are you sure?" I whispered, in her ear. The tiny hair tickling her from my breaths.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:00 pm

"Yes." I whispered, sighing in bliss.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:29 pm

I nodded and brought my lips back to hers, not in a hurry to rush her or anything.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:01 pm

I reached up, slipping my shirt off. I began reaching for my shorts, pausing to kiss Jackson fiercely.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:03 pm

My hands were slow and shaking as I helped her. I was so scared I was going to do something wrong and ruin this moment for us. "I'll be careful." My lips moved against hers, out tongues dancing in a fierce fiery dance. This was going to our first time and I wanted to make it special.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:33 am

As i finally slipped my shorts off, I managed to pause from our kisses to look Jackson in the eyes and say, "I trust you."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:31 am

"Kisa," I started and she kissed me again. "Baby, I think..." she kissed me again, and this time I started laughing. I rolled her on top of me and smiling up at her, proclaimed, "You are going to make me crazy!"

I tried to remember what I needed to do but was so distracted, I failed. All I could think of was Kisa. I was enchanted by her laughs and her sweet kisses seemed to take over my brain. "Ms. Kisa, whatever I was going to do today isn't important anymore!" I told her with a huge smile on my face. "What did you have planned today?"
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 am

"Nothing really." I smiled back at him, laying my head on his broad shoulders. "What about you? Are you sure you don't have anything important today?"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:47 am

"Just spending the day with the most important woman in my life." I smiled and brushed her hair out of my face with my fingers. She was so soft and so small and delicate. And I was huge and hard. I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to fit inside her without hurting her.

I trailed my hands up and down her spine, feeling her shiver against me. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her soft lips...lingering here because the sweetness was too tempting to move from until I felt her respond with a soft moan. "Kisa," I whispered into her mouth, I ran my free hand down her arm and caught her hand, kissing it softly. Then, I gave her a deep kiss. My lips moving in time with hers and our tongues lightly caressing each other. Kissing her like this drove me practically mad, she was pure heaven.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:10 am

A moan slipped from me as we kissed passionately. My head was fuzzy and i could barely focused. I pressed my body against his, running a hand through his silky hair.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:12 am

I grinned at her and let out a loan, sensual growl. "Ms. Kisa," I whispered back to her, my voice laced with passion. "You know just how to tease me." My body responded to her touch, she wouldn't need my words, but I told her anyway, "I love you Kisa." I pulled her tightly against my hard body and kissed her, my hands exploring her soft skin. She moaned, moving with me as I rolled over holding myself above her. I leaned up and pulled off the towel, leaving only our skin between the silky sheets. "Are you sure you're ready?" I whispered into her ear, nibbling gently on her ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 am

"yes," I moaned, reaching for him. "I love you, too!" the words came out seductive, which surprised me. I didn't think i had that in me.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 am

"You already know I'm ready," I whispered back with a mischievous grin. I kissed her deeply, teasing her with my tongue. I knew what she wanted but I was going to draw it out, I wanted her to enjoy every sweet sensation. I came up from the kiss, both of us breathless and begin to kiss her neck. My teeth grazing over her soft skin, my body pressed closed to hers and my muscles straining as I kept myself above her. Her nails gave me chills as she ran them down my back. I held myself up with only one hand trailing the other one from her lips to her belly button. "You are so beautiful," I told her, running my eyes over her body like hands.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:44 am

I felt my face warming under his smoldering eyes. I cupped his face with my hands, arching my back to press my hips to his. I pressed my lips to his, our tongues dancing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: