Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 pm

I smiled at her, loving the feeling she was giving me and hoping I was pleasing her the same. I moved my lips slowly down her body kissing her chest, while gently tracing her shape with my finger. Lifting my head I gazed deeply into her eyes as I softly ran my finger over the more sensitive areas, delighting as I saw her eyes fill with pleasure. She arched against me. "Wait," I whispered, "not yet." It was so hard for me to say that to her, I wanted her so badly but I wanted to give her so much pleasure that she forgot all her troubles, forgot all her worries and only felt my love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Archer43
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:05 pm

I sighed as the intensity built in me. It was so hard to keep my composure, I was going crazy, he was driving me crazy. I leaned up and kissed him fiercely. I wanted him so bad.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 pm

I felt every soft touch of her hands, every shiver as she sighed with pleasure from my caresses. "Kisa," I whispered her name, "Kisa my love, I want to taste every inch of you. I don't want to miss a single spot." I felt her response, heard her intake of breath as my lips explored over her body and was surrounded in her warmth and love. I kissed her softly, spending time in any places I felt her body respond and longer still if she moaned. Sliding my hand over her belly and lower still, I gently touched her and knew she was ready for me.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:09 pm

I let out a moan of extreme pleasure. "Jackson..." I whispered as he explored me. My body quivered at his touch and I closed my eyes to enjoy the bliss.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:17 pm

I captured her breath as she kissed me, "shh!" I said as I kissed her stomach softly, "will you just relax and enjoy this?" I gave her my best attempt at looking frustrated with her for interrupting me, but failed horribly. Kisa made me smile, she made me forget everything but her and giving her the pleasure she deserved. I ran my finger gently up the inside of her thigh, stopping only when I touched her lips. She arched against me and I gently slid my finger into her warmth, my lips now trailing down her legs. A soft moan escaped as she enjoyed my touches and she was so ready. I ran my tongue over her and tasted her sweetness. Her body responded and she looked like she couldn't take any more waiting...
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:20 pm

I wiggled under Jonathan's attention, my heartbeat speeding up. I knew he could hear it. I breathed deeply, trying to settle myself but failed horribly. No man had ever touched me the way he had. This was my first and was going to be the most memorable.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:24 pm

I moved up her body. My lips moving in time with hers, our tongues intertwined and I knew I couldn't make her wait any more. I gazed into her eyes and ran my fingers through her long blond hair. "Kisa," her name came out in a passion filled whisper, "It will hurt only for a moment, I'll go so slow..." I kissed her softly, keeping my eyes locked with hers. I knew she was as ready as she could be and even though she was a strong werewolf, right now she seemed as soft and delicate as a flower. Her perfect contrast, I was hard and huge. I slid my free hand out of her hair, down her back and to her amazing hips, gently squeezing before lifting her one handed up to meet me. I slowly entered her just barely, kissing her deeply and giving her a few moments to adjust each time, I drove deeper. Inch my maddening inch, until I finally filled her, until I was surrounded in nothing but her fire. She didn't flinch at my massive size but I knew I caused her pain, I held myself motionless above her waiting for her to relax and be comfortable. I kissed her forehead softly and whispered into her ear, "just relax my love and let me fix any pain I caused you."
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:27 pm

I hid the instant pain, looking Jackson in the eyes. This was it, i was doing it. After this i'd no longer be a virgin. And the person who'd take my virginity would be my love. I didn't think life could get any better.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:30 pm

I kissed Kisa deeply stealing her words and gently moved up and down. Pulling her to me as I thrust deeper and deeper, I could feel her body respond and her movements becoming more urgent. When she finally released, it was incredible and my release was triggered by hers. After we finished, lay beside her and held her while she slept. I wished every moment could be like this forever, but I knew soon I would have to work. I kissed her forehead softly so that I didn't wake her and fell asleep with her in my arms.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Fast Forward >>>>>>>

I opened my eyes, immediately seeing the handsome face of Jackson. As the memories flooded back to me, I smiled, leaning toward him to press my lips against his.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:15 pm

I loved her with all my heart and I wished that I didn't have to go to work. I shook her gently. "Hey sleepy head would you like some supper?" I asked her as I got up and started to get dressed. This morning was amazing and I didn't want to leave her arms but I was hungry again.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:37 pm

'Yeah," I whjspered, wiping the sleepiness from my eyes. I arched my back and stood up, searching for my clothes.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:37 am

"I'll make you whatever you want." I promised, kissing her shoulders as I passed her and worked to grab my boxers.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 pm

I slipped my clothes back on, stretching my muscles as i watched him.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:17 am

"I didn't...hurt you did I?" My face showed a lot of concern, I was as gentle as I could have been, but I still worried.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:15 pm

"No, i'm fine." I said immediately, seeing the concern.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:07 pm

"But I was so sure I did something wrong..." I trailed off, knotting my fingers in my hair. "I don't want to even think about you hurt>" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:43 pm

"No..." I said immediately, coming toward him. "I've never been better, Jackson."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:22 am

I quickly swooped down and stole a kiss from her, losing my breath. "I'm glad." I smiled, "Since its late, what do you want? I know I have to leave later and I really don't want to, but I will take care of you before anything else." It pained me when I had towork the night shift, but I had to check on the pack and straight after that I had to go straight into my "human" job. It wasn't hard for me to get work in this human world, they were so weak and they could stand to have a few strong hands on their side. AKA me, Jackson Cook.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:27 am

I smiled, stroking the side of his face. "I'll just order a pizza or something." i said, waving my hand.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:36 am

"If that's what you want." I said, breathlessly. Every touch she ever gave me affected me so deeply. Only her touch. I had been touched by hundreds of women's hands, and only Kisa's touch satisfied me. She was the only one I allowed to touch me like that. To touch me at all, rather.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:23 pm

I looked at him, blushing from the warmth of his gaze. I stretched my arms, yawning away the sleepiness.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:00 am

"I'll make you whatever you want." I smiled, taking her hand gently and leaded her towards the staircase. It was late afternoon and this was around the time that I had to get ready for work. Around "human" work, I also had to keep the members of the pack in line. But she was my number one priority.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:55 am

"Bacon." I smiled at him. At his touch, thousands of tiny bolts of electricity, shot through me. It was magical.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:32 am

I kept her hand in mine as I descended the staircase. Our kitchen was small, but it was perfect for us. In my eyes anyway. When we got there, I looked around and went to the fridge. There were a few slices of bacon left in the package, I grabbed it and put it on the counter as I lit the burner and grabbed a frying pan. "How many pieces?" I asked. I was a little hungry, but I was trying to cur down on the meat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: