Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:27 pm

In between kisses I pulled away from her as painful as it was for me to do so. "I don't want you to do something you aren't ready for." I whispered. I knew she wasn't entirely ready for me and I could wait. I would always wait for her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Archer43
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Him pulling away was like ripping my heart in half. I wanted to be ready, but goddess, was I really ready? I admired him because he respected me and loved me and I loved him. But what did it mean to be 'ready'?
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:34 pm

"Umm here." I handed her the lathered up cloth and backed off, embarrassed at what I had just done.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:35 pm

I looked away feeling rebuked. I finished bathing and rinsed off, stepping from the shower. I grabbed a big towel, wrapping it around myself as i walked back to our room.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:52 pm

I sighed, wanting to hit myself really hard as I finished washing my own body before turning off the water and going to the sink to brush my teeth. I took my time and grabbed a white fluffy towel, wrapping it around my hips and joining her. "I'm sorry." I whispered..
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:55 pm

"It's okay." I said, as I fumbled through our drawers, pulling out a tight, gray t-shirt, a pair of bikini underwear and a pair of shorts. I started putting them on, turning halfway from him. I didn't want him to see the hurt on my face.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:00 pm

I sighed and grabbed my boxers off the floor, slipping them on. That was all I wore. All I needed.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:01 pm

I turned around looking at him. It wasn't even noon but I didn't have any other plans. The bills were all paid, i had no other errands to run so i was free for the day.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:04 pm

"So..." I said all awkwardly. It had never been this bad before. And my sexual tension hadn't went down, she could tell my the bulge that was at the front of my shorts.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:06 pm

I tried not to look at his arousal so i stared into his eyes. "So...I'm exhausted." I said swiftly, heading over to our bed. I jumped in and slid on my side.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:09 pm

I sighed, knowing I had upset her. "I'll be back." I murmured going outside in just my shorts. I knew what would cheer her up. I made my way across the yard to the rose garden where I snipped off a few and I waited a while, thinking about what to say before heading back.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:11 pm

I stared at the ceiling, sighing. I wondered where Jackson had wandered off to but I just laid there, thinking.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:27 pm

After what seemed like hours, I walked back silently and laid the roses in the door. I didn't move inside the room yet. I waited for the scent to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:30 pm

I was almost asleep except for a sweet scent floating through the door. "Are those roses?" I whispered. i climbed from the bed and walked over to them, and therefore Jackson, i knelt to pick them up and then looked at him.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:36 pm

"I'm sorry." I said. Meaning every word.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:38 pm

"Me too." I apologized. I stepped forward, pressing my lips tentatively against his.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 pm

I kissed her tenderly before pulling back and taking her face in my hands. "I don't ever want to lose you."
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:03 pm

"And I don't want to be lost." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "I wanna be with you, forever."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:19 am

"If that's how long you'll have me." I whispered leaning forward and pressing my forehead to hers, taking in her scent.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am

I kissed him again, taking a deep breath of his woodsy scent. It was blissfull.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:20 pm

I groaned lightly. "I'm sorry that I'm so hard to control." I felt embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:53 pm

"Don't apologize for that." I said, taking his hands. "I like you like that?"
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:21 pm

"Why are you questioning it?" I whispered, afraid to move fore fear I might cross some sort of line with her.
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:24 pm

"I'm sorry," I apologized immediately. "I didn't mean to question it. Jackson," I sighed. "I love you so much it hurts."
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:27 pm

"I just don't want you to do something you don't want to do. Or if you aren't ready...I don't want to seem too anxious like I can't stop myself." I knew I was babbling by now, but I kept going. "I love you, Kisa and your body tempts me so, but because I respect you, I will wait as long as you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]   Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Freedom *Private* [X]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: