Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Rules for the FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

Rules for the FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Rules for the FAQ   Rules for the FAQ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:15 pm

Okay so here are a few things to help keep this forum organized.

Bullet Green Before you post: Read the FAQ thread first, and do a quick search of the topics to make sure that you aren't posting a question that has already been asked and answered.

Bullet Green Topic titles: Make sure your topic title relates to the question you are asking. A title like "Help!", "Question", "Problem", etc. is not acceptable, and it doesn't tell us what your post is going to be about. So for instance if you have a question about signatures, your title should be something like; "Question about my signature".

Bullet Green Be specific: If you have a specific problem, be detailed when you describe it. It makes it easier for us to find the answer.

Bullet Green Caps: Just like everywhere else on the board, we ask that you please avoid Cap Locks. Cap Locks = "yelling".

Bullet Green Patience is a virtue: Please be patient when you ask a question. I will try my best to find the answer for you, as will others on the board, but your question still may not get answered right away.

Thanks for reading.
Happy posting!

~Raschel
(Creator/Admin)
Back to top Go down

Rules for the FAQ
Page 1 of 1