Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 pm

The Masquerade was something that Alex had learned first hand after he killed his maker, drinking her blood and gaining her mass of powers. He was confused,hungering for more blood and power. He wandered about the lonely cold streets. Seeing humans as his food left and right, he wanted to sink his fangs into them. His hand gripped one women and pulled her into the alleyway nearest to him, slamming her against the wall and digging his fangs into her neck. She gave a low gasping scream as died rather quickly from the loss of blood that he drained rather quickly.

For the time his hunger was sated,leaving the dead body on the ground he walked once more amongst the living and un-living. His lips stained with the dead women's blood, he made sure she died and stayed dead. He did not want another to suffer his fate. Though he did not know he would have to feed her all his blood if he was to turn her into another kindred of the house tremere.

As he slowly came upon a night club, he could smell the other kindred. The whole club was filled with them This was an asylum, a vampires safe heaven. He stepped inside, weak,the sound of the music pulsing in his chest, his eye's scanned the room for a blooddoll. A human who let the vampires feed on them after seducing. Yet all the blood dolls were being used and he did'nt want left overs. He simply sombered over to a stool, looking up at the bartender with bloodshot red eye's. "What'll ya have?We got a lot of liquor if you need to get drunk." Alex shook his head. "I don't drink...Alcohol that is." He smiled. The bartender nodes as he pulled out a small black bottle from under the counter and uncapped it. "Lucky you I just got a small supply from the hospital." The bartender smiled a pair of elongated pearly white fangs.

Alex noded and threw some cash on the counter while bringing the bottle up to his lips. Tasting the thick chilled blood going down his burning throat eased his pain. He could also taste alcohol in the blood. Probably a small gimmick to get vampires wasted of blood, yet he didn't know if vampires could consume alcohol. His blood shot red eye's scanned around the room looking for a victim of sorts, yet all he saw was vampires. He continued to drink from his bottle, he was a bit worried. There were no Tremere blood that he could smell in the Asylum.

(Reminder, I want long and well thought out posts please.)
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Roman felt out of place in the Asylum. Sure, there were other vampires there, and she only knew this because she could smell them. Vampires had a very distinct smell compared to the warm and lively smell of humans. vampires had signatures scents, since their blood was tainted with humans. Even this little bit of information made no sense to her. Nothing in her new life did.

It took a great deal of control to stay at her place by the bar. She now understood what the awakening hunger inside her meant. She was meant to kill and take lives. That was her only purpose. But she was going to make damn sure that she didn't let it go that far. She couldn't let it go on like that.

"And what about you, Miss?" Roman turned and faced the bartender. He was also a vampire, she could see by the tattoo on his arm that he was a member of a clan. She knew about those. "I don't drink?" Her voice was so soft and fragile, even as a newly born predator. It came out sounding like a question. "I know you have to be thirsty." His whispers were so soft that even she had to lean forward to catch his words. "Pink Champagne." She decided.

Pink Champagne was a fancy drink that humans thought was a very rare alcohol, but what they didn't' know was, it was laced with blood. That was what made it so desirable and everyone who let one drop touch their lips, craved it.

She watched as he grabbed a bottle from under the counter, not many people wanted it so it was better to let it stay out of sight for a while. "What clan are you?" He asked, as he poured the lush drink into a glass and slid it towards her.

Before he had left her that night, bleeding, he had whispered in her ear. "Thanks for the fun, young Toreador." Then he had left her, her innocence bleeding all over the dead leaves. She had waited to die. Die from the pain or the shame, but she had been found by a human boy. Her shame was talked about all over the place. She could still see his terrified eyes...
"Uhm, I'm a Toreador." She finally spoke, shaking the memories out of her head.

"Nice breed." He smiled. "Just between you and me, you aren't the only new vampire in here tonight." He gestured to a young vampire with jet black hair that hung down to his shoulders at the end of the bar. "Go get him." He winked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:39 pm

The world spun about like a mad twister of sensations. He emptied two more bottles after the first. After emptying the bottles of blood his body began to feel different, he began feeling a certain flow, hearing the thumping of human hearts. His eye's soon fell upon the Toreador female who glanced his way, seeing the bartendor pointing at him. He felt a slight beginning of panic build in his chest. A human closest to him began feeling sick. His power was great,almost uncontrolable, the power of a tremere is that of thaumaturgy. The power to manipulate the blood of another being, or the blood inside his or her own body.

Alex grabbed another bottle of blood then left the bar stool, shuffling through the crowd of dancing humans and vampires. Making his way outside into the cold night air. He felt something was off,someone was watching him. A hunter, a human predator who hunted vampires. This untire flew from the shadows as lashed out with a long blade. Alex's only reation was to grab the blade,feeling the hot burning of a holy wepon touch his skin. He growled and hissed with fangs bared as he flung the blade aside, grabbing the man by his neck and hefting him in the air. "Die!" He pushed his anger and raged at the man's heart, he heard the beat quickining,faster and faster till his heart ruptured in his chest. The man went limp in his grasp and he tossed him aside,

"Useless fool..."He mumbled as he staggered down the street, his hand slowly healed as his blood left a small trail down the street, leading top an apartment building. His home, his only place he thought left safe to keep his mind at ease.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Roman had jumped back at the other vampire's violent actions. They were jerky and uncontrolled. It scared her. "What did I do wrong?" She asked the bartender. But he was gone. She turned around and looked in every direction so fast that no one would have noticed she moved. "Weird..."

She reached in her pocket and placed a neatly folded pile of bills on the counter. It was enough to pay for her drink and quite a large tip.

As she weaved in and out of the large crowds of people, she felt shivers on the back of her neck as she hair raised. It was the feeling that she was being watched. But that was crazy, there were hundreds of people around, no one would be paying attention to her.

She walked out the door, taking the stairs quickly so she could get out and get home. Since her new life had begun, Roman had been staying in her apartment, that was the only thing that hadn't changed. But things were different now. She was more secretive. She kept her windows boarded up and her padlocks doubled in silver locks. Rumors were that vampires couldn't touch silver with their bare skin so that was what she was going for.

The streets were practically empty at this hour. Most humans were out partying, and the only ones that were on the streets were women on street corners, wearing slinky outfits. She kept her head down and her collar up as she passed them, ignoring their whistles and cat calls.
"Hey baby, where you going? You want a date?" It never ended.

Several blocks away from her apartment, she smelled the blood. It was fresh. And it made her mouth water. Roman lifted her head, pushing her hair out of the way, she saw a heap on the sidewalk. Even from a great distance away, she could tell it was the body of a human.
Her feet seemed to bring her closer, even if she willed them to stop. She wanted the blood and she wanted it badly. The smell of human blood made her throat burn in yearning, and her senses run wild. Even before the first drop touched her lips, she was addicted.

And then he was at her feet, pasty white and mouthwatering. Looking around, Roman knelt down her hands finding his neck, the source for the blood. But then the feeling overcame her as she felt everything stop. It was as if someone stopped time and froze the world. But then she felt it. Something hard pressing into the back of her skull, sharp enough to make her wince. "Did you kill him?" The voice was rough and hard. It demanded answers.

"No," She breathed, closing her eyes. She wanted it to be over.
"I don't believe you." He pressed into her skull harder. "Turn around." He gripped her shoulders, forcing her to face him, his rough hands tilting her head up to look straight into his eyes. He was human, but from the position she was in, she knew he could kill her. Knew he was going to kill her.

"You're one of them, too." He growled. "You killed him and now I'm going to kill you." But as he spoke, his eyes ran up and down her body, like hands. Silver pressed against her skin. "But that doesn't mean, I won't get something extra out of you, first." As a sick smile broke through his lips, Roman felt herself falling back into her memories. The way he had looked at her, and smiled through her pain. The rapist. It was a different man, but his intentions were the same. He had found her weakness and now she was going to pay for it. She was trapped.

Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Alex felt something was a miss, he smelt blood of another close by, but a few blocks away he turned to see a women being threatened by a blade. His eye's looked to the hunter, then to the one who threatened to kill the young women. She smelt like a vampire,yet he could'nt put his finger on what clan she was from. His information was that of his master, hard to tap into but still there to give him an inkling.

He began to walk towards the scene though his feet cried for him to turn about and flee from the scene. But instead,he made them move faster, running like a blur down the street he collided into the man like a massive train hitting him with so much force his body reverberated across the ground several times before laying dead on the ground. Alex stood but a foot or two from the women, his eye's turned to her. Soft,tired and sad eye's. He was never one to show joy, but he was a kind soul as a human.

As he glanced over the girl he spoke in a soft toned voice. "You ok?...If you want, his blood is yours." He then looked in the direction of his parchment. "Good evening.." He spoke softly as he walked away, he felt nothing, his life as a human was that of one who took in all the darker things of life. Sex,drugs and bodily abuse. He was use to this, he wasn't one to change so quickly. He took one last glance at the girl as he walked away from the scene.

He felt the eye's of mortals on him, he broke one of the tenants of the masquerade. He feared that soon he would draw the Camerilla onto him and his abode. But his cares and worries were being drowned out by the hunger.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Roman felt a soft pain. She hadn't even got to talk to him. That was what she was going to do at the bar. But he had run away and just now, she was going to thank him and he had walked away, yet again. The urge to cry suddenly overcame her. She had finally found another vampire and now, he was gone. She hated the feeling of being alone. Especially in this dark, cold world.

She wanted to call out to him and tell him to wait, and not leave her there, but he would only leave anyway. And her thirst was overcoming her now. She couldn't hold it back any longer. She practically threw herself on top of the dead body, struggling to get a grip on him so she could suck his blood and leave his body dry. She wanted every single drop this body could give her.

As her jaw locked around the artery and she applied pressure to open a wound, she felt the still warm, thick liquid rush down her throat. And she embellished in it. The blood warmed her and made her hunger grow in other places, instead of just her throat. She wanted something else and she fought against it can kept that urge to herself.

She knew she was being careless in her actions as she ripped her jacket off, revealing the tattoo on her back. Her hands gripping the body to her, squeezing the lifelines out of it until there was nothing left and it was just an empty shell. She wiped her lips, her eyes bright as she looked up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Blood, the thought filled his mind, his need for it grew ever more. He had to shake off this pain, yet alcohol and drugs would not help the slightest. He stopped just a block away from the blood hungered girl. Watching her and seeing her feed made him feel ravenous. He decided to turn around once more, his feet moved without his command as he stopped but a few feet away from her. Watching her lose her control. Wanting her to come at him, for him to ravage her beautiful body and drain every drop from her veins. He was becoming more into diabolism. A vampire who consumed other vampires blood to take their power. But he would not fall so easily, to become a target of a blood hunt for murdering other vampires.

'Enjoying yourself?" He whispered in his sad soft voice, his sad paled eyes.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Startled, Roman turned and stood up, quickly on instinct. She wiped furiously at her blood stained lips. It looked like she had been eating berries. It was her rescuer. "Yes,' Her voice wasn't talking in the soft tone that she usually had, but a confidant one. "If you don't mind me asking," She said as she held her jacket against her stomach, "Why did you come back?" She was just a newborn vampire that was not in the same clan as her. He didn't have the elegant rose tattoo that she did. He was something else altogether.

"You don't have to stay...for my benefit." She had drained the one body and part of the other one before she had been attacked, and she could smell the faint smell of blood on his lips. Probably from whatever he had been drinking at the bar earlier that night. She usually didn't talk to other people, but this time, curiosity killed her.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm

His eye’s scanned her body up and down, his hunger rising with his gaze. He averted her looks with his as he paced over to the bodies, grabbing one after the other and tossing them lifelessly into the alleyway. “You were to be killed by a hunter, your young, as am I. I couldn’t simply allow your blood to be spilled because of me.” He stepped closer to her, extending his hand to her. ‘My name is Alex, I am a Tremere. Since your body is sculpted by beauty I am sure you are a Toreador?” His smile was somewhat placid and unfamiliar to him. As if he only used it on formal occasions. Yet the pleasantries were to be exchanged, he did not know what else to do.

“Do you...Have a place to stay?” His voice was low yet held some strength to them, almost as if it drew in others closer to him. He did not know why, but it simply did.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:27 pm

"Yes, I am going to be a Toreador." she smiled cautiously, reluctantly putting her hand in his and giving a firm shake. "And yes I do." With a nod of her head, she indicated to the apartment building a few blocks away. "I am---was an art student and I live alone..." She paused and looked at him. The way he was looking at her was not like the rapist, but it was different. She was used to men looking at her like that. The look of longing because she never gave in to their desires. "Why?" Did he want to stay with her? The thought was ridiculous to her.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Camille was walking....more like running up and down the alleyway, she was laughing to herself and then she stopped. Hearing the voices in her head to tell her to go left she didn't want to. "Why?" She asked outloud and the couple that was walking past her looked at her like she was crazy. She snarled and then smiled at them, they ended up running away.

"Hey baby." She heard a guy say, She turned and looked "Why hello" She said to him. She was starved to death and this guy had sex and drugs on his mind. "Play with me." She said to him. She ran over to him and looked up at him starring at his neck. She couldn't think of anything to say. But the thought of the taste made her throat tighten. She licked her lips and grabbed his hair pulling him down for a kiss. After she felt him give in she bit into his neck. He screamed, that was the best part about a feeding, she didn't like giving off the phermones that most vampires gave off to make it pleassurable for the humans. They were food and that was all they were ever going to be.

Her clan they were insane and kind of sadistic, they taught her not to play with your food just mess with it first.

When his body went completely limp in her arms she dropped his body and sighed "Jacoba-monga" She whispered and picked up the body. She knew better than to leave it here that was the one thing that she couldn't so and that was beaten and pressed into her skull since she was turned. She had to find a place to hide the body or burn it but in an open alleyway was not the place. She looked around and tapped her chin. "Tacobon-teremone." She thought outloud hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:25 am

He breathed in slowly as he pulled her closer to him, his eye's flashed red when staring at her neck, his fangs ached,longed to sink into flesh. Yet he stopped hims as he gently left her hand be and took a step back to make some distance between them, he looked brooding,his skin wa spale and discolored, his only nuroushment was the bottles of alcohol and blood mix. His life was a constant turmoil and yet he could not clarify if he was either suicidal or merely a depressing young man. His eye's, hungering and weak, looked up at her with a soft and simplistic remark of his life. "I...Studied in science and economics class, I live in the same dorm building as you. You probably saw me leaving the dorms with a bunch of Goth's once or twice. I was not really amongst the good crowd of people."

He looked about when once again the smell of blood permeated the air, it was far away, almost un-noticeable. But his hunger increased his sensitivity. He then looked back to her with a soft hard formed smile. "Maybe later, we can chat a bit at the dorms? I just have to go check something." He then began walking, almost in a soft sprint, his feet glided across the ground as if they didn't touch and gravity did not apply to him.

He soon came upon the scene, the smell of blood, a dead body, and a pondering young women clad in cloth's,her hair a mess and colored.Bruja? No, a malcavian....Shit. He mumbled some sort of curse under his breath as he approached her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:49 pm

She looked over and saw someone coming at her, she cocked her head to the side and smiled at him. She knew he was a Vamp, but she didn't know what kind. She had only heard about the Toreadors, Camille hadn't really payed attention when they were teaching her about the clans.

"Em, eli nava?" Sometimes she didn't know she was jumbling her words until she saw the confusion on her companions faces. "Um... What do you want?" She said in English. Her leader told her that it was the effects of the drugs that jumbled their words. She didn't care it kept the weird people away, but then again it made hunters able to identify them easier.

Camille stalked over to him and looked him up and down. She flashed her fangs at him, she could smell his blood and it made her mouth water. She avoided drinking from other vampires because she didn't want to absorb anyones powers. She had come to the comclusion just last month that the more power you had the bigger a risk you were at being killed in the Malkavian clan. She saw a clan leader get killed because he had to much power. A few nights after that she had drank from a vampire on an accident and just barely killed him, good thing he didn't see her face because she didn't want to die... again. After she drained him, she realized what she did and she slit her wrists to get rid ov the blood, a human walked past her and thought he a suicidal human, bad luck for them she killed the human and stumbled back to her place. She never followed temotation after that. But right now she wanted to taste him more than anything. She put her head in his neck and inhaled, getting his scent. Camille moaned.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:26 am

Her gaze lingered after him as he left her, once again. She was alone now. Alone in her own thoughts. And when she thought about it, she couldn't remember. She couldn't remember him at all. If they had been human together, she couldn't recall it. She couldn't' recall even the most simple of things.

It took all of her self control to stay in one place when the smell of blood hit her. But this blood was different. It was faint and lifeless. It smelled...used up, dead. Like the bodies she had drained. All that kept her going was the blood she had just drank, but she was still young and thirstier than ever. She found that life was only an endless supply of blood, just begging to be lapped up by her tongue.

But she didn't follow after Alex. She was going to stay. There was no reason to go far when she knew she would see him again. He had promised. And even if she didn't know a lot about vampires, she knew that they kept their word. For the most part. And there was still much to be taught.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Alex pulled away when she drew close to him, breathing him in as much as he breathed her in. his hand raised and pushed her back gently. "I just came to see what caused the smell of death.." He looked down the ally way. Smelling the decomposing man, he shook his head and then turned to leave, yet he felt weak. The world around him blurred and melted away,leaving a red stain on the world. He looked back at the girl, his eye's glowing a blood hungering red. She could feel her insides begin to heat up. her blood beginning to boil as he draws closer to her.

A young blonde man stands not far from the young Roman. His bright soft blue eye's looking directly at her. He soon began to walk towards her, he smelled full of warm, succulent blood. He gently held out his hand. "May I help you Madam." He spoke with a soft velvet french accent.

Last edited by The Sorrow on Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Camille looked at the vamp who started to walk away. Well thats no fun. She growled at him. Her body started to heat up and she didn't know why. "Elminequline deminophis?" she asked and looked around. She hadn't felt anything like this since she was human and that lead to her being dead. This was weird, she growled and tried to go back to the body she had to get rid of.

When the vamp started to walk back to her she didn't know what to think. "Eck?" She shook her head "What?" She asked him and tried to move but she couldn't. This probably wasn't good. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Roman looked up at the man who spoke. He had startled her. "No, I don't need any help." She did her best to give him a convincing smile, but it was hard when he was really giving her the creeps. Even if she was a lot more powerful than most people, she still shied away from the thought of a man. Especially if he was touching her. It was too much like that night, she could still feel his hands on her.
"I'm just waiting for a friend." She continued. She said it to herself mostly, just to be convinced, but she knew he had heard her. She found it useful to not volunteer anything.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Alex moved fast as he grabbed the female malkavian and pushed her up against the nearby wall He felt his body grow hot as his tongue hit the skin of her neck, his legs spread her apart as he began grinding up against her, his tongue and lips kissing up and down her neck as his hand roughly grabbed her breast. His lips pressed roughly to hers as his tongue penetrated inside, her blood began heating up more,feeling the hot heat rushing in between her legs.

The young blonde smiled softly as he drew closer, he undid the first few buttons of his shirt. "I'm sure i have something that your 'friend' can't give you mon cherie." He smiled as he took out a pocked knife, he drew the blade across the front of his chest, his bloody gently dripped from the wound as he closed the knife and slipped it into his pocket. "If you wish my services, i'm yours to take." He whispered as he drew closer to her.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Her eyes grew wide. This human was giving himself to her and she didn't even know him. "I---," She backed up, until she hit the brick wall of the building and she couldn't move anymore after that. "I can't!" She said it quickly as she closed her eyes trying not to think about the hot, thick, sticky liquid that was flowing over the muscles of his chest. She had promised herself that she would drink only when she absolutely needed to. But that was so often. New vampires needed more energy than older vampires so it seemed like she was thirsty all the time. "I won't do it." She told herself through clenched teeth. Her eyes were clenched shut and she turned her head to the side, using all her strength to stay glued to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Camille licked rough games, she giggled and started to qickly remove his clothed, she hadn't been sexually active since the night she was turned. But this was nothing like that and she liked it. "More." She said trying to pull his hips closer to hers. The feel of his lips on her neck gave her a small little shiver, her fangs extended in anticipation. She wanted to taste him... all of him, but she knew better than to have that thought. This vamp wasn't going to be the death of her, she would refuse it. Camille knew how to control herself... a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption   Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption
Page 1 of 1