Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Caught in a War! {X}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:07 pm

"I-I don't think we have to meet my dad today." I said and leaned into him tilting my head to the side
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:51 pm

"No I think it would be a good idea since you went missing without telling him. He must be in a tangent wanting to see you safe. Also I don't want him busting down my door thinking I kidnapped you. Then I would be in deep shit." He laughed softly as he turned a bit,his hand gently stroking her cheek. "Please, lead me to them?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:31 pm

She looked at him and nodded. She didn't want him to get hurt so she took his and and led him to the compound. They were like indians living on a reserve. She didn't like that everyone was starring at him like he was a piece of meat. She gripped his hand tighter and looked around for her father. He was standing with this second talking about finding her. "Daddy." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:02 pm

The boy had to do his best to keep his composure, not to slouch or seem weak. Scared out his mind, he had to hide the fear.If he was to survive whatever was in store he had to make sure he seemed rather strong and brave to walk amongst wolf's.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:04 pm

He turned around and laid eye on his little girl, he was over to her and had her in an embrace before she knew it. "Are you okay pup?" He asked and looked over at a boy that she had been standing with. Anger snapped inside him. "Who are you and what have you done to my little girl?" He snarled and grabbed the boy by the neck.

Trina froze, "No Daddy. Put him down." She said and started to pull at his arm. "He didn't do anything. I left." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:10 am

Immediatly his gun raised and was pointed at the man's skull. "Release me or get a nice silver bullet to the brain. I didn't come here to pick a fight Sir, I came here to talk about your problems and to make sure your daughter is kept safe." He was not one to bring his dad's weapons with him. But he was glad the old fool left his gun case at home for him to keep. The silver bullets though were odd, he had different forms of rounds, yet he didn't know why there were silver rounds in the case next to the gun.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:17 pm

She froze, "No." She said stepping infront of her father. "Put the gun down. Daddy, he saved me from the Vamps." I lied trying to put him in the good graces of the pack. "One attacked me and he saved me."

He released him and stuck his hand out to him. "Thank you for saving my baby."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Matt groaned as he was released, massaging his neck he lowered the gun and holstered it in his belt pouch. "Ya..Sure.."He shook the giants hand gingerly but drew back a bit, he kept his hand close to his gun. "I wanted to make sure you didn't send anyone to tare up my house trying to find her. She's staying at my house for the time being, i'll make sure she eats well, has cloths and a warm house with a roof over her head. " His face looked rather dulled.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:22 pm

"Your not taking advantage of her?" He asked "Because I swear if you are," He trailed off leaving it for the memory.

"Daddy. Look at me." She said. "Listen, I'm safe there no one can find me." she smiled "Not even my own father."

"Its is not from lack of trying." he growled and looked at the boy. "And how do your parents feel about this?"
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:28 pm

He felt a pang of pain in his chest, he stared back at the giant chief with an angered glare. "My mother and father are dead...I live by myself." He looked around at the others staring, it made him feel uncomfortable. "About the vamps..how much of the town do they have?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:41 pm

She looked at Matt with sad eyes, she knew the real reason where his parents were and it hurt her to see the pain on his face. She wanted to comfort him but if her father saw her show affection then he would kill him.

"Twenty five and growing as we speak." He growled unable to believe that he was saying all this to a human. "They are killling more and more people everyday. They need to be stopped and we are trying to find the king or queen they follow."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:52 pm

Matt groaned. "Twenty and over, that's a small police force. And if its still growing, then there isn't much time to waste. Have you found where they go to sleep or whatever they do during daylight?" He pulled out the city map and handed it to the Chief. He looked to the girl with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:59 pm

She returned it with a blush. How did he know all of this stuff? She asked herself.

He looked at the map, "They always come from the west. And I know they are outside the city."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:38 pm

"Good,makes it easier for less casualties." Taking out his revolver he checks the ammo, then the sum he had stored in his coat. He seemed good enough for about over a hundred rounds, He didn't know how much it would take to put down a vampire, but he was sure if you shoot it in the head enough time's it'll stop moving. "So who's up for a little bit of vampire slaying?" He smiled and spun his gun.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:49 pm

"I am." She said and stepped up excited.

"Oh no your not. Yourr going back to his house and we are going to have guards there." He said and walked over to her, "Your not getting hurt over this." He hugged her. His little girl, if he died today atleast he would know she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught in a War! {X}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: