Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Caught in a War! {X}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 pm

"Its just a bunch of bullshit for people who aren't tall enough to scare others who are still growing in height." He smiled as he leaned back and sipped on the cup. "You look a lot cuter in that form Wolfy." He laughed softly. "By the way, Call me Eden." He held out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:49 pm

She smiled " Trina. and thatnk you. You look better in color." She looked at his hand. "What do you want me to do to it? I'm not going to sniff it if thats what you think." she said sipping her water and walking to one of the stools.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:04 pm

I smirked as I got off the stool. "Tell me all about you, maybe i'll share a bit about myself." I leaned against the counter sipping my coffee.I looked her up and down, she looked so normal. Yet I knew something was amiss.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:11 pm

"Not really much to tell." She said. "I ran away." she told him. "But I do it all the time just to get away from the war."
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:15 pm

"What War?" Was all he had to ask as he sat there, staring without a single flinch or regret of asking such a question. He knew it involved some strange supernatural happenings, but he couldn't put his finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:25 pm

"The war you walked into yesterday." She looked at him with a duh expression. "The bloodsuckers and the weres." Hell who didn't know about the war, it was like all her dad talked about.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:54 pm

"So, I was right." His mind flashed back to the dead torn up guy with long pointy teeth. "Vamps and werewolves? They really exist." He twiddled his thumb against the mug of coffee. His body felt a strange heat, almost sexual when looking at her body. But slowly he shook off the feeling. "So, why are vampires and were's fighting?" He leaned forward and rested his chin on folded arms while looking deeply into her eye's.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 pm

She looked at him he was eautiful in color. Being a were was cool but the whole black and white thing like a dog was killing me. She was starring at him like a peice of meat when she realised he asked a question. "Um... well this has been my packs territory for a long time. The Vamps thnk they can come in and start killing people in the pack. My dad is the Alpha of the whole wolf community. He is ruthless. He doesn't want to give up the territory. Especially not to blood sucker." She said. "I ran away because I am tired of being told I'm not allowed to do anything because my dad is over protective. I mean I'm 15 most wolves were out on their own by now. "
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 pm

The young boy smiled and laughed slightly. His father was never protective of him, but he was taught how to fight, how to kill. He remembered the time when he got into a knife fight when buying some harsh drugs, remembering how the knife slid into the guy's gut. The thought made him cringe slightly. "Ya...Dad's can be rough, but he loves you, that's why he want to keep you away from danger. He doesn't want to see his little wolf princess to get hurt." The boy's shirt was unbuttoned, exposing his smooth dark tanned chest.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:40 pm

She wanted to reach out and touch him, run her hands over his chest. She wanted to run her tongue over... she stopped that thought. This is not her, she didn't think like that. "I am not a princess." she said to him. "He is over protective because my mom died and I am all he has left. I'm not allowed to be in the fight because I'm to little. I don't have anyfriends because no one wants to be friends wth head alpha daughter. I've never had a boyfriend, because they are all afraid of my dad. That is not the ife of a princess." I ranted
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:44 pm

His warm smile extended." It is...And I'm sorry he's treated you like that." He slowly stood, his whole body showing, his chest was toned, firm and dark skinned. He passed her by, a rough dark scent permeating her as he placed his cup in the sink. "I had plans to go to the bars tonight to get wasted, but...I'll stay home if you want to spend some time together. Seeing as I'm going to have to feed you and take care of you, princess." He smiled at her as he passed by once more, the dark lush smell hanging in the air as he goes lays about in the living on the couch.

He felt tired, weak somehow.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:04 pm

She growled at him, whem he started to leave. "I am not a a princess." She said through clenched teeth. She felt her body start to change but she took a deep breath, turning into a wolf while mad was never a good thing. Calming herself she walkin into the living room, seeing him laying on the couch she started to strip off the clothes to shift back into wolf form.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:14 pm

He grunted when she came forward and began to strip. His cock throbbed and hardened in his pant's as he raised his hand for her to stop. "I prefer you stay human.I'm not going to want to stay here for long. I want to meet your old man." He smiled and sat up and patted the spot next to him for her to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:15 pm

She froze "No you don't." She said and sat next to him. "He will kill you." she warned
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 pm

He slowly stood,stepping up to her she can see the clear darkness in his eye's as he whispers. "I have nothing else to live for." His lips slowly touch hers softly,wet,warm and the sweet hot taste as he pulled away and began buttoning his shirt. then grabbing his jacket. "I also wanted a girlfriend, never really had a relationship with anyone before." He looked at her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:27 pm

She gasped when he kissed her, she watched him with her mouth hanging open, not knowing what to say. She had never been kissed before, She was unsure as to what to do next except comply to what he wanted. How was I going to explain him?
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Once he placed his jacket on he zipped up and walked over to her. Once more his lips pressed her hers, yet his hands gently folded around her waist,deepening the kiss.,wet and hot as his scent filled her airways. His lips pulling away slowly, his smile was warm and soft. "I'm not afraid, don't worry about me ok?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:56 pm

She arched into him and looked up. "Well I don't want you to die." she said and stepped back. "Come on. We have a long walk." she told him and started walking to the door. She took a deep breath, she had never been so nervous in her life.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:44 pm

He smiled as he walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist,hugging her close his lips kissed her neck softly. "I won't die. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:59 pm

I shivered and I purred low in my throat. I sighed and said "Okay. But my dad is mean, don't challenge him. Please.'
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:04 pm

He smiled as he unlocked the door for her and stepped outside. "Maybe he'll challenge me." He smiled and walked out into the cold morning air. It was still dark out, his body shivered when feeling the cold air hit his skin. It was strange, he could have sworn it was warmer out.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:31 pm

"Are you cold?" she asked him seeing him shiver. "You want these clothes I can change into my wolf." She said and started to remove the shirt.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:49 pm

"No." He mumbled as he pulled her close and kissed her roughly. His hand pulled her shirt down,but his fingers lingered as they gently caressed her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:54 pm

She leaned into him wrapping her arms around him. She giggled because his fingers tickled her stomach.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:02 pm

He smiled and kissed her softly, his hand slid under her shirt. His fingers slid across her chest till they gently cupped her warm soft breasts, his breath was hot as his lips soon touched her neck. Slowly his hand pulled out from under her shirt as he rubbed her back and kissed her more deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught in a War! {X}   Caught in a War! {X} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught in a War! {X}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: