Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:39 pm

He had to come to grips before he lost himself in the hunger and sexual desires. He gently let her down, his hand gently running over her back. "A-fter I get some blood..We can have some fun." He never really had sex with a girl before, but he wasn't ready to just yet.

Slowly he turned and continued walking down the tunnel until he exited through a man hole. He was shaking, his throat tightened and dried. His hunger was growing more deeper, he knew he shouldn't have drank from a human.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 pm

She starred at him in shock. Unable to fathom what just happened, How could he just walk away? She asked herself. She followed him to the manhole and climbed out. She was so embarrassed she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to say anything because she felt like she had done something wrong. Her body still on fire she followed him making sure not to get to close.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 am

He looked over at her somewhat confused. "You ok?.." He asked lightly as he took her hand, his own was shaking badly. He was unstable his breathing was heavy as he looked up and down the street, pulling her along slowly as they made their way to an abandoned corner store, her went along the alleyway beside the shop and opened up a few stones from the wall, just enough to slip in and out. Soon enough a young pale man slipped out. "I got A+, B- and O+. Whatcha need?" He spoke quickly, his eye's shoot up and going wide when seeing the girl. "What the hell, a wolf?" He looked to Ray. "Damn your kinky kid." He laughed, yet it seemed somewhat stifled.

Ray glared and took all three bags then handed the man a large wad of money. The man noded and slipped back inside. Ray handed the wolf girl the three bags of blood as he sealed up the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Clary looked at the bags of blood. "So this is how you guys survive?" she asked completely amazed. "Where to you get the blood source?" She was curious now. She bluched when the guy made the comment about being with a wolf. Techniqully they weren't together. No matter how bad her body screamed for it to be different. When he sealed the entrance, she handed him his BOB- Bags of Blood- she wanted to watched him drink it, did he drink it out of the pack? In her mind she was seeing him with a straw sticking out of the bag and it made her giggle.

Clary heard barking and she looked back at him. "We have to get out of here." She whispered to him. She was not going to die by the hands of her pack. Not like her parents.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:31 pm

The boy sighed as he took the bags and led her down the other side of the alleyway near a manhole cover. "Down here." He whispered as he pulled the cover up with a single hand, something no ordinary person could ever achieve. He let her go down first,handing her the blood bags, then went down the dark hole second,pulling the cover closed. The sewers were dank and dark, but Ray pull out a flashlight and pointed it down the small tunnel were there was a break in the wall. "Well get back this way."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 pm

She kept the bags holding them for him since he knew the way. She never knew all these tunnels were down here, no wonder they always went out and never found anything. Clary looked around, "Who thought about hiding in the tunnels?" she asked. The wolves were either beaten or raped, by the alpha, when they came back with anything, that is why she always tried to escape.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:34 pm

"The vampire's of new york started a chain of tunnels leading through the cities. The one original brought the idea forward was one of the oldest vampires to date. Though, i don;t know his name really. We have small chains and networks of blood supplies." He spoke quietly as he walked calmly along the walkways and into the dug out tunnel. "We have some pretty nice donners who love vampires." He laughed as they walked.

Once in awhile they would pass another vampire.

Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm

She looked at him trying to digest the information, Where did they get human to donate there blood? But then she thought about what happen when he had bit her... that was amazing and she wanted to feel that again. Shaking her head trying to get the image of naked limbs entangled in bedsheets, she decided to stick to her other subject. "I'm still trying to figure out why someone hasn't even thought about looking down here... this is brilliant." she said. So it smelled a little and there was probably so many diseases down here to kill an entire thrid world country, but other than that this was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:01 pm

He pointed to the sewers and the many cuts in the tunnels. "Many have, but since the sewers connect with the tunnels it blocks out the scent of vampires. And Since the tunnels run forever in every direction,its easy to wind up lost. and there are fake tunnels which leads to traps. Every kindred of the undead knows the tunnels by heart." He soon stopped at his door and unlocked it with a key. Inside they meet a young man,blond with long regal He wore very exspencive cloths and had the face of an angel. His light blue eye's looked up when the door opened.

"Ah if it isn't the street rat. Hello my child." Said the young man in a soft light voice. Ray glared. "Garold, good to see you my master. Now get the hell out my room. I'm tired and i'm going to be laying down soon after a drink." Garold smiled and stood, seeing Clary. "Oh my, have you slipped so far as to bed with the wolf's now Ray, I knew you were a special boy. But this takes the cake my child!" He laughed and was holding her neck gently in his hands within a second.

His lips were soft and wet as they kissed hers, it only took a second before they separated and Garold was shoved up against the wall by a furious Ray. "Don't touch her!" His voice was dark and seething,full of rag and hatred. Garold was smiling and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:10 pm

When he kissed her she dropped the bag, she curled her lips back in a snarl. She had to step away and calm herself, because she felt herself wanting to change but she tried to to keep it together. She took slow breaths and started to calm down watching the things unfold. Clary could smell the hatred coming off of Ray.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Garold smiled and simply threw the boy across the room. "Oh you know nothing my child...You can never destroy me. Not as long as you keep on drinking med blood." He smiled at Clar before disappearing. Leaving ray sprawled out on the ground,defeated and angered.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:40 pm

She growled at where the figure was standing. She walked over to Ray, "Are you okay?" she asked kneeling down next to him. She hated watching people get man handled by people. "Why did he say that you can't destroy him?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Slowly the boy sat up,sighing and massaging his chest. "If I actually destroy him. I die. Every fledgling will die when the Sire dies. He was the one who made me into a Vampire. Basically he owns me." He laid back down on the ground, pissed and aggravated with how futile his life meant.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:07 pm

She looked at him confused. "But didn't vampires come from one vampire?" Clary asked. "If you killed hom would all vampires be dead?" she looked down at him sitting by his side. She thought if she got caught and was almost killed she would have something as leverage. She wouldn't have to die, if she was caught. Thinking about it she didn't know if she could sell out Ray like that.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:17 pm

He smiled. "I'm his only fledgling, he's not a very old vampire. He chose me as his fledgling because he was bored." He laughed as he laid there. "No i'm hungry, he smashed two of my rib's i think.Can you bring me a bag please." He spoke softly as his hand gently brushed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:22 pm

She smiled and nodded her head, forgetting what she was thinking about. She crawled over to the bags and grabbed them all. She crawled back over to him. "Is it just your ribs?" She asked not wanting him hurt.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:45 pm

"Broken ribs, crack chest play and ruptured lung. It's hard to breath." He laid there unmoving, hungering for her. For her blood and her body. She smelled delicious to him. He could smell her aroused cunt, wet and wanting him. Or was she just in heat? It didn't matter to him. His mind was in the same rate.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:52 pm

She looked down at him and saw the hunger in his eyes. She smiled down at him. She didn't want to make the first move, for fear of being rejected like the first time. Her body was still feeling the effects of the last time, calling out to touched and taken in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Slowly he felt consciousness begin to slip as his body either yurned for blood or for sleep to regenerate. Slowly he fell into the darkness, only her lingering smell kept him awake.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:36 pm

She leaned down to his neck and inhaled his scent, she couldn't place what it smelt like but it was unique and she liked it. She would be able to find him anywhere now. She leaned into his ear, "Take whatever you want." she whispered. licking his ear.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 pm

His chest heaved as he breathed in her smell, it intoxicated him, drowned him in hunger as he lost himself. He leaned in closer,his lips just gently lopping her warm neck. His fangs slowly sank deep, her flesh felt so hot and warm as her blood trickled down his lips and down his chin as he suckled and gulped mouthfuls of her hot thick blood.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:02 pm

"MMmmmmmm" Was the only coherent sound she could make. She leaned down further so that his fangs would go deeper. The fell of him sucking on her neck again made her even more wet.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:10 pm

His hands gripped her ass roughly as he bit down herder, his hands taring at her cloths as his fingers entered her damp and craving slit.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:22 pm

She wanted throw her bead back and howl but she didn't want this sinsation to stop. She moved her hips against his fingers. Whimpering.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:48 pm

His fingers dug deep into her wet cunt as his tongue gently slid along her wound. Slowly his other hand pulled out his throbbing cock. He eagerly wanted to feel her wet folds squeeze around his throbbing tool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: