Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 7:46 pm

She looked at him and smiled I started to slid his pants off his hips, She moved away and kneeled between his legs looking up at his with a eyebrow arched she smiled and ran her hands up his thighs. Feeling the roughs hairs on his legs under her fingers. She leaned down and licked the tip of his cock then took him into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:25 pm

A great sigh of relief escaped his lips as he felt her soft wet mouth encase his throbbing cock. His hand gently grabbing her hair and pushing her down and up on his cock in a fast motion. His cock throbbing harder as the veins bulged out more.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:28 pm

She batted his hands away, and moved one hand down to massage his sac. She took his cock out of her mouth and slowly licked up the bulging vein.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

His whole body tensed as he felt the fluids begin to build and his cock trembled lightly as he laid his head back,breathing hot breaths heavily. "Gonna..." He moaned as he was closing to release.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:43 pm

She smiled, she took him back into her moouth wanting to taste him... all of him. She lightly ran her nails up his chest to his nipples then back down to the crisp hairs at the base of his cock. She started to move faster.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:08 pm

He cussed and his hips began shaking as his back arched,his hips thrusting up. His cock sliding deep into the back of her throat as his cock began throbbing madly, his hot spunk spraying deep into her throat. It's hot bitter taste drenched her entire mouth, squirting more then a good quart of fluid for her to either drink or spit. It came out thick and heavy.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

She swallowed alot of it and then she let the rest of his fluid drip down her hand. She smiled watching him finish.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:18 pm

He laid there staring at her hotly as his cock became rock hard once more. his semen seeping from the head of his throbbing dick. "More..fuck me.." He laid there waiting for her to do what she wished with him,he was never dominating.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 pm

"My pleassure." She said and leaned down lightly bitting at his neck. and moving up to his mouth so that he could taste himself. She swung he leg over his hips so that she was straddling his hips. She took the tip of his cock and ran it up and down her folds. POssitioning it in the right spot she slowly decended on to him.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Whimpers and moans escaped his lips as he slowly began to shake, his cock leaking cum on her pussy as she began to rub against him., his hands grabbed her hips,feeling her up as his hands slowly cupped and began groping her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:49 pm

She moaned and started to slowly ride him. Then she started to build up speed. "Oh!" She moaned from the feel of is hands on her breasts. She took one of his hands and ran it down between her thighs to heighten her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm

He smiled as his fingers rubbed the outside of her clit as his cock thrusted deeper and deeper all the way into her womb. His free hand massaged her nipples and pinched them each.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 4:57 pm

She arched her back taking him deeper inside her. She started to move even faster and made his hands on her even rougher. She tried to hold back her orgams wanting to make this last as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:01 pm

He couldn't handle it and longer as he pulled her down and bit deeply into her neck while his hips exploded in a rush of fucking in rapid motion,his nails digging deep into her ass as his hips thrusted hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:28 pm

She couldn't hold back anymore. She screamed and dug her nails into the floor. "Yesss!! oOH." She hissed.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:47 pm

As he thrusted harder and harder he soon couldn't hand;e the pressure any longer, suddenly his cock exploded with cum as it filled her tight little womb with his sperm. He soon pulled his lips from her neck, leaving a small trail of blood. His throbbing tool shoot more and more cum each second.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:52 pm

She looked down at him. "That was...oh." Was all she could say. She was breathing heavy and she felt like she wouldn't be able to walk again.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:58 pm

He slowly pulled out,his hot cum seeped from her pussy as his cock dripped hot semen. He laid back,exhausted, and soon blacked out from the massive head rush.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:00 pm

She looked over at him and stretched. She giggled softly and let him sleep. Curling up next to him she tried to go to sleep
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm

For the time he slept, he pulled his lovely wolf closer to him. Nestling his face into her soft chest. Breathing softly as he enjoyed the peaceful respite from the day to day life.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:25 pm

dreaming about better times, something interrupted my dream. I didn't know what it was but it switched from something peaceful to something completely gruesome. I could make out what it was but it scarred her so bad that it brought her out of her sleep panting. I looked around scarred, "What the hell?" I asked puting my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:05 pm

His eye's slowly opened, his gentle fingers rubbing her soft stomach. "Whats wrong?" He whispered as he enstled his head into her breasts, his lips gently kissing them before kissing her lips. He smiled warmly,with his love and affection for her growing deeply in his heart.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:06 pm

She smiled and forgot for a second what was wrong with her. She kissed him back and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I-I had a nightmare." she stammered not really sure what his reaction was going to be. She was really afraid that he was going to laugh at her and she didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
The Sorrow
Petting Gargoyle
The Sorrow

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:13 am

He smiled and kissed her breasts and then her lips once more. "It's ok, your safe. I promised I wouldn't let anything happen to you." He smiled and hugged her close, gently rubbing her smooth bare back all the way down to her butt. gently fondling her as his lips kissed her neck, his fangs gently nipped. He was hungry again, always hungry,never full.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 pm

She shivered from the thought of the pleassure that his fangs brought he last night. "I trust you" she whispered in his ear and started to grind her body against his. She couldn't help it but she was really wet and she wanted to stay that way all day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)   D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.O.G.S ~Damned Outbreak Genocide Slaughter~(closed)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: