Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Adam && Phoebe.

Go down 
+9
gendeadislove
Shamsy
DitzyDarianna
JulieMarie
Blaze
kimberlymhale.abh
Bennett
x.ZombieOli.x
Karen~Tak
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
kixez_dead
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
kixez_dead

Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:43 pm

yea i guess but now they are both differently biotic
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:40 pm

i still think hes better.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:04 pm

haha! nice!
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:30 am

haha i got 2 get my generation dead book back from one of my friends...i miss it like crazy =( & i agree adam is way better 4 pheobe =) i mean he did take a bullet 4 her which shows how much he loved her if ya ask me...

Quote :
I would take a bullet for you because if you die i might as well too. So if one of us must die I'd rather it be me than you.
i always think of that quote when i think of WHY adam was going in the woods 2 find pheobe & what he had planned on telling her when he took the bullet 4 her. which made me cry alot )=
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:16 pm

aww thats so sweet.
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:31 pm

yea my friend thought i was bein a total girly girl when i started crying over that. I swear that boy is so messed up...& yet i still hang out with him...lol i tld a bunch of my friends they shld read genertation dead but only 3 of them have =( oh well thats 3 out of...um...8! lol =)

-UndeadGirl Walking
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:37 am

haha! lol! thats so sweet! i mean Dang girl the guy took a bullet for you doesnt that scream PICK HIM!!! garsh!
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:17 pm

I KNO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! =) i swear i wldve went out with him before he took the bullet 4 me! but if she had there wldve been no plot line wat so ever...
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:12 pm

yep...but i was all for tommy..when he didnt creep me out.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:14 pm

i really dont like that he had to die for her to realize he loved her. its depressing.
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:13 pm

i thought he already knew he loved her i thought it was after he died that SHE realized SHE loved HIM....i might be wrong though....
Back to top Go down
kixez_dead
kixez_dead

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:44 pm

thats what she said.lol!
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:56 pm

lol wow...how lovely
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:35 pm

ScarletHaven wrote:
i thought he already knew he loved her i thought it was after he died that SHE realized SHE loved HIM....i might be wrong though....

he did know bfore. i meant to put for her to realize he loved her. i think faster than i type. sry i confused u!!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:36 pm

and it doesnt help my keybard is stupid and doesnt register som letters so i have many typos.
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:56 pm

its ok i get that way some times & one of my friends keyboards is like that lol =)
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:57 pm

it annoys me to no end. i just want to pucnh it, but then i realie that ould probly make it worse.
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:37 pm

yea it wld not help the keyboard if u punched it! lol but i kno how ya feel. sometimes i want 2 punch my skwls computers. but id get in trouble...so yea ya get the picture.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:18 pm

yeahh . . . once my friend was joking around in school that i punched one of the computers and my teachr almos believed her. . . that want fun at all
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:51 pm

haha yea it sucks when teacher almost believes ppl thats y i get in so much trouble! because of some reres started tlkin crap now i cnt get introuble in the skwl im in that means the nxt 4 yrs i gotta be perfect! it sucks!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm

that does suc. id never be able to do that. not that i really get n trouble at school. im really quiet i class so the teachers never expect me to do anything bad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:20 pm

haha yea my sis is like that. so everyone wants me 2 be like her but that wld be like pheobe being like that girl that adam dated wats-her-name. im more like pheobe than anyone else in the gen dead books.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:28 pm

im a combination of colette and margi. shy, but then i dont know when to shut up. im compliated. lol
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:49 pm

lol haha thats awsome. =) im kinda shy but thats like when i first meet ppl & i dnt really kno them but once i get 2 kno them im pretty good at tlking...but im more like pheobe because i act like her more i think. although i wld love margis hair minus the pink. lol
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:52 pm

i think the pink is cool, but maybe a little much. i love margi, and colette. phoebe too. pretty much everyone. except pete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam && Phoebe.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next