Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Adam && Phoebe.

Go down 
+9
gendeadislove
Shamsy
DitzyDarianna
JulieMarie
Blaze
kimberlymhale.abh
Bennett
x.ZombieOli.x
Karen~Tak
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ScarletHaven
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
ScarletHaven

Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:33 pm

idk...i wish i knew but i dnt =(
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:45 pm

i just got to read the first chapter of PS at B&N from the KoL paperback!!! its all about karen and she is fine!!! sooooooo relieved!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:09 pm

thnk God! =) thats so good 2 kno! & i need 2 read it lol! =)
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:12 pm

it is AMAZING!!!!!!! i went to get a book fr my friends bday and it took wayy longer than planned cuz i was reading it standing in the middle of the store.
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:26 pm

haha sounds like something i wld do! lol =)
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:16 pm

i do that all the time! ^o^
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:09 am

IM SO HAPPY I JUST GOT PASSING STRANGE!!!! =) I STILL HAVENT READ IT YET...only because im reading this book ive been waiting 2 come out way before...
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 pm

it is AMAZING!! finish that other book ASAP!!! lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:23 pm

im trying! but see the thing is is that i love it as much as the gen dead books but i dnt want 2 finish it cuz well ive read the ending & it ticks me off plus i get headaches from havin 2 read some of the sentences a few times over cuz ill get words mixed up...=( BUT IM TRYING! )=
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:29 pm

i understand. just PS is sooo great!! what other book are you reading??
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:22 am

Spirit Bound =) My sis got me hooked on The Vampire Academy Novels theyre really good books & theres still one more in the series that comes out nxt yr i think. =)
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 pm

i was thinking about reading those but wasnt sure how they were. maybe if i get that job at barnes and noble and get employee discounts ill buy them . . . if i do get that job, ill probly end up using my entire paycheck on books there . . . lol
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:27 pm

lol well hope u get the job! & trust me they are good books! i love them! =) but never as much as i love generation dead =) lol
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:22 am

well that is because gen dead is the absolute best series ever written!!
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 pm

yep! lol =) got that right! =) lol
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:23 pm

ad anyone who thinks otherwise s either braindead (haha punny) or just havent read the books yet.
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:57 pm

yep! my friends think im kinda obsessive over the books but they havent read them & still wont so they dnt kno wat i love about them! they also think im a lil 2 inlove with the darkest powers books but im not! im just inlove with the werewolf from the books im inlove with Tak outta the gen dead books <3 hes cool 2 me =)
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 pm

yeah .im kinda obsessive too about lmost every series i read. like the immortals series and twilight. and my riends tdont get it either uz they dont read gen dead or immortals. and those who read twilight get the obsession but those who didnt read it dont. lie befre i read twilight im lie okay ppl getover it. its a book. i wanted to read it a couple years ago before the movies, but never did and then with all the hype i didnt ant to read it but my dad rought me homea copy fom work (he works at a book printing company) so i decided to read t and fell in love!! eezethis is a long post. lol.
well i love tak too, an adam. and tommy before the end of gen dead.
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:16 pm

haha yea my friends got me 2 read twilight & i fell inlove with it. but way 2 many ppl at my skwl love it & wont shut up about it so now im thinkin if i hear someone say that gay sparkly vampire or the that whiny do nothing girls names im gonna slap someone! lol i hate that i get like especially when its a good book but it gets 2 a point where ppl are tellin me about the book & its like "ive read them dnt tell me wat happened." thats why i pray no one at my skwl reads darkest powers or gen dead & if they do they wont get obbsessed with them like they did with twilight. plus im surprised ppl at my skwl read twilight. i mean its mainly preps there. but watever i guess. lol
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:23 pm

yeah a lot of ppl at my school liek twilight but they arent very obsessive about it, if the were id probly kill someone. lol. yeah. i got one of my friends to read gen dead and he really liked it and i tried to get another but she read some and then kinda jst stopped reading it. idk why. but watever
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm

i hate it when ppl do that its like they read a lil bit of a book then just stop. i mean yes i have done that but i had reasons 2 & always finished them. cause i acctually did that with kiss of life but that was because blood promise came out & it messed up my brain when i tried 2 read 2 books at once. & ive had about 2 friends read gen dead but they never finished it. one doesnt read that much & the other just got brd with it i think.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:06 pm

its called at least finish i even if you dont like it. i hate not finishing books. eve thoughi didnt finish thefirst harry potter, my friend tried to get me to read it even tho i knew i wouldnt like it and i got like five chapters in then stopped cuzi ddnt really like it. but now i inish every book i start no matter what.
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:20 pm

yea i didnt finish the first harry potter book either but u got further than me cuz i only got past the 1st chapter. lol i try 2 finish every book i start but sometimes i just cnt stand the book so i throw it against a wall. im surprised i actually finished Breaking Dawn. lol
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:31 pm

niice. lol. breaking dwn was annoying, but i finished it in 3 days.
Back to top Go down
ScarletHaven
ScarletHaven

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:22 pm

haha it took me a week 2 finish it once i got over the whole i really dnt want 2 read u! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam && Phoebe.   Adam && Phoebe. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam && Phoebe.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next