Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn

Go down 
+18
HELLOsamii
Keela
Blaze
JulieMarie
misticalturtle
Werewolf Moon
kimberlymhale.abh
undeadgalwithpower99
renesmee11
Kyte333
Oni
Tommy's _Pheobe
Karen DeSonne
Kiera!!!!
LivingDead_Girl
Colette
Raschel
edwardvsjacob12
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Oni
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
Oni

twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:28 pm

lol i didnt think you would lol!
what part made you cry?

I heard he wasn't too! you're sure he will be?
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:32 pm

Oni wrote:
what part made you cry?

haha
uhmm the part when Edward left,but that was the first time i read it....uhmm i have to look up the other part so you'll understand what im talking about.

i was on a website i forgot what it was but it was about Taylor Lautner. and i clicked on a link that says'5 things you dont know about Taylor Lautner' and it said that hes going to play him.PLUS i read in a mag that he was happy that in the 2nd book Jacob cuts his hair because the long hair is bugging him and that he had to take motorcycle lessions.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Oni

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Tommy's _Pheobe wrote:
Oni wrote:
what part made you cry?

haha
uhmm the part when Edward left,but that was the first time i read it....uhmm i have to look up the other part so you'll understand what im talking about.

i was on a website i forgot what it was but it was about Taylor Lautner. and i clicked on a link that says'5 things you dont know about Taylor Lautner' and it said that hes going to play him.PLUS i read in a mag that he was happy that in the 2nd book Jacob cuts his hair because the long hair is bugging him and that he had to take motorcycle lessions.

I think I know the part...
OMG I"M HAPPY NOW! ^^ *dances*
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:20 pm

its a long part.

'He threw his other arm around me, crushing me against his chest,bnding me to him. Again,this felt nice. Almost like being a whole person again.
i thought he would be thinking of Harry,but then he spoke, and his tome was apologetic."Sorry.I know you dont feel the exactly the way i do,Bells.I swear i dont mind.Im just so glad youre okay that i could sing-and thats something nobody wants to hear." He laughed his throaty laugh in my ear.
My breathing kicked up a notch, sanding the walls of the throat.
Wouldnt Edwars,inifferent as he might be, want me to be happy under the circumstances?Wouldnt enough friendly emotion linger for him to want that much for me? I thought he would. he wouldnt begrudge me this:giving just a small bit of love he didnt want to my friend Jacob. After all, it wasnt the same love at all.
Jake pressed his warm cheek against the top of my hair.
I turned my faceto the side-if i pressed my lips against his bare shoulder...i knew without any doubt exactly would follow. It would be very easy. there would be no need for explanations tonight,
But could i do it?Could i betray my absent heart to save my pathetic heart?
Butterflies assaulted my stomach as i thought about turning my head.
And then, as clearly as if i were in immedisate danger, Edwards velvet voice whipered in my ear.
"Be happy,"he told me.'
OMG that made me cry!(not now..)
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:40 pm

youguys r seriously horrible!!!
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:56 pm

*Bella Cullen* wrote:
youguys r seriously horrible!!!
uhhh. how are we horrible?
Back to top Go down
Oni
Oni

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:14 am

How are we terrible? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:30 pm

nm
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:37 pm

is it because we like Jacob better than Edward?
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 pm

... maybe
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:43 pm

*attempts to roll eyes*thats our opinion about Jacob.i have these same arguements at school. this girl scared the heck out of me when i said Jacob was hotter thean Edward. she screeched NOOOO! right in my ear and i jumped.
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:48 pm

suckish 4 u
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm

*Bella Cullen* wrote:
suckish 4 u
what?
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:02 pm

not awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tommy's _Pheobe
Tommy's _Pheobe

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 pm

okay....
Back to top Go down
Kyte333
Writing Tommy a poem
Kyte333

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:53 am

Colette
I like the pic you have as your avatar... where did you get it... and do you happen to know what show it came from... if any?
Back to top Go down
Kyte333
Writing Tommy a poem
Kyte333

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:58 am

I don't care what anyone says... Jacob and Edward are both awesome... they just need to learn to coexist is all... sorry guys... but I love vampires, and I love werewolves too... both are totally wicked cool. And Bella is so HOT!!! But I can't say she's mine because my old lady would kill me... most likely... oh wait... i forgot... no human can kill an immortal... YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:08 pm

i make up words... its just part of my charm
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:09 pm

I have a confession to make... but you're gonna have to beat it out of me
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Kyte333 wrote:
I don't care what anyone says... Jacob and Edward are both awesome... they just need to learn to coexist is all... sorry guys... but I love vampires, and I love werewolves too... both are totally wicked cool. And Bella is so HOT!!! But I can't say she's mine because my old lady would kill me... most likely... oh wait... i forgot... no human can kill an immortal... YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue What a Face

haha ty
Back to top Go down
Kyte333
Writing Tommy a poem
Kyte333

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:12 pm

*Bella Cullen* wrote:
I have a confession to make... but you're gonna have to beat it out of me

*Starts beating her in the head* "WHAT IS IT, WHAT IS IT, WHAT IS IT???!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:50 pm

haha ok ill tell you- later!!!!! *laughs evil-ish * (i cant spell evilly)Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
renesmee11
renesmee11

Location : Forks, Washington hangin with vampires........oops i just told on myself...even though I am a vampire

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:53 am

ok we'll ask l8r pm me and tell me if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:22 pm

okok ill tell u!!! Jake really isnt that bad!
Back to top Go down
Kyte333
Writing Tommy a poem
Kyte333

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:22 am

That's it? you mean I beat you on the head for nothing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn   twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twilight, new moon, eclipse, breaking dawn
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next