Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

House of Night Series

Go down 
+13
gendeadislove
deadred
x.ZombieOli.x
LiveForDeath
kimberlymhale.abh
misticalturtle
Blaze
Werewolf Moon
LivingDead_Girl
Colette
k@
Lita138
Raschel
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LiveForDeath
Traditionally Biotic
LiveForDeath

House of Night Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 am

Im starting to read chosen. is it good?
Back to top Go down
kimberlymhale.abh
Listening to Margie Gab
kimberlymhale.abh

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Werewolf Moon wrote:
Haha, I'm doing the same thing! Except I'm going as Enyo and my friend is going as Deino (from book one) they're aphrodites "sycophants" lol.
Enyo means warlike and Deino is Terrible they're greek goddesses.

oh i remember them!! haha.
damien and his dictionary head....heehee
yall arent like enyo and deino though are you??? haha i might be scared if you are....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kimberlyhale
misticalturtle
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
misticalturtle

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:11 pm

i look at kalona as Taylor launter. he is sooo fiiine as shaunee would say. lol.
any ways i love the series and im trying not to lose my mind before Oct. 27.
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:21 am

i read marked and betrayed.

loved marked but didn't really like betrayed.
then stopped readingt it.

xx
Back to top Go down
Werewolf Moon
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Werewolf Moon

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:53 pm

kimberlymhale.abh wrote:
Werewolf Moon wrote:
Haha, I'm doing the same thing! Except I'm going as Enyo and my friend is going as Deino (from book one) they're aphrodites "sycophants" lol.
Enyo means warlike and Deino is Terrible they're greek goddesses.

oh i remember them!! haha.
damien and his dictionary head....heehee
yall arent like enyo and deino though are you??? haha i might be scared if you are....

Haha No. we're not like them at all. We just thought it'd be fun to be mean vampire fledglings for a night.
Back to top Go down
http://neighborhoodwerewolf.blogspot.com
kimberlymhale.abh
Listening to Margie Gab
kimberlymhale.abh

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:48 pm

haha "whew" ok good =D
i know what you mean. thats what halloween is about anyways, right?? haha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kimberlyhale
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:33 pm

I love the series. Tempted is now out and Burned is coming out in April.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm

my friend is lending me these!! ive been wanting to read these for a while, but i have so many books on my list to buy, so i never could get them! i aske myfriends if they had them and one did so yay!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:25 am

and i hope this friend will actually lend them to me not say she will and then decide not to like someone else did when i asked to borrow percy jackson!!!!
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:27 am

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/v/QoWwGT18hI0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true">https://www.youtube.com/v/QoWwGT18hI0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385">
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:49 pm

DId you make that, Deadred?
I liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keela
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Keela

Location : On the baseball field in my Wonderland...la duh! =)

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Dude, I love these books. If you're ever on the HoN forum look me up, my name's Keela on there too. houseofnight.niceboard.org Anyway, it's really cool. The one who made this site, Raschel, made that one too.
Anyway, I cannot wait for Burned.
My favorite character is Damien...then Stevie Rae & Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:40 am

No, Blaze I didn't make it and like Keela I am on that forum as well. My username is
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Oh
Well I liked it
I JOINED
just to let both you know
I am pretty sure you both welcomed me on my "Merry Meet"
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Traditionally Biotic
Esme Cullen

Location : Forks, Washington ... reading Wuthering Heights... with Bella

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 am

this is like the best series out yet since Twilight
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 pm

If you join the site, my username is hex
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:39 pm

if i join, ill be sure to look you up!! idk what my username will be, but ill kee the same pic so ull kno its me. lol

cant wait to start reading these!!
after i read hiroshima for school. Neutral
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Okay. See you there.
Back to top Go down
brittanyislikesotrad
Hearing about Tommy's Eye

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:24 pm

I love HoN!! <3 Although I keep getting HoN & VA mixed up! Hahaha.. TEAM STARK! <3 (Wait Stark is in HoN, right? Hahaha..)
Back to top Go down
VampyreFreak
Finding out about Julie
VampyreFreak

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:45 am

I love the HON series. Oh and:

Tempted: The sixth novel in the series. Zoey continues to fight against her connection to Kalona while becoming closer to Heath and Stark. Zoey also breaks up with the possesive Erik who, a day later, starts flirting with Venus, one of the red fledglings and Aphrodite's ex-roommate. Stevie Rae confesses about the existence of other red fledglings to Zoey, but unfortunately refrains from revealing her newest secret, that she is harboring a wounded Raven Mocker, Rephaim. Rephaim had also killed Dragon's partner, Anastasia, because Rephaim's last order before he and his brothers followed Zoey and his friends was to slit her throat. Stevie Rae's life is put in jeopardy when she loses control of the bad red fledglings. The red fledglings had planned to kill Stevie Rae, and she walked right into their plan. Stevie Rae was trapped in the sunlight and was burning. Rephaim helped her get to safety and let her drink his blood which created an imprint between them, and broke her imprint with Aphrodite. Meanwhile, Zoey and her friends travel to Italy to fight against Kalona and Neferet, who are trying to convince the Vampyre High Council Neferet is Nyx reincarnated and Kalona is Erebus come to earth, and that they should be in full power. During their stay, Heath, who Zoey is imprinted with, is killed by Kalona. Zoey tries to save Heath but is too late in doing so, which makes her soul shatter and the pieces roam the other world while her body breathes soulless in the real world.

Burned: Zoey`s soul has shattered and has gone to the Otherworld due to Kalona killing Zoey's human Consort, Heath. For Zoey to get her shattered soul complete again, Stark must find a way to travel to the Otherworld without dying and save his High Priestess. The narrative mode is told from multiple points of view in third-person limited (including Stark's, Kalona's, Aphrodite's, Heath's, Rephaim's, and Stevie Rae's) and first-person narrative in Zoey's point of view, just like the previous book.

Zoey is stuck in the Otherworld. Her friends are desperately trying to find a way to save her as she slowly starts fading away. Aphrodite is able to say that her soul isn't in her after praying to their goddess, Nyx, for the sister she never had (Zoey), and discovering that her visions had something to do with the Otherworld. After some research into ancient-forgotten vampyre legends and religion, they find out about the eternal struggle between Light and Darkness personified by a Black Bull and a White Bull respectively. Stevie Rae and Rephaim together figure out that Neferet has imprisoned Kalona's body in this realm using Darkness and sent his spirit to the Otherworld to ensure that Zoey does not put the shattered pieces of her soul together and stays trapped in the Otherworld.

Zoey's friends discover, from ancient scrolls, that to travel to the Otherworld without dying they need to know more about forgotten ancient beliefs regarding the two bulls. Stevie Rae accidentally summons the White Bull, which is basically Darkness personified, to find a way for Stark to enter the Otherworld. It tells her a poem about how it's possible, but almost kills her as payment for that knowledge. Rephaim saves her at the last minute by offering himself. Stevie Rae summons the Black Bull and saves them both at the price of always staying connected to Rephaim's humanity. Since she survives, Stevie Rae is able to pass on the poem with the way to the Otherworld to Aphrodite.

Stark is overjoyed to find a way to help Zoey, and according to the poem goes to the Isle of Women also known as the Isle of Skye to find Sgaich, an ancient Warrior who can help him enter the Otherworld. He undertakes a perilous journey to the Otherworld where he slays his Warrior self to become a Shaman and thus reach Zoey. Stark convinces Heath that he has to leave Zoey and move on so that she, in turn, can move on and save the world from Kalona and Neferet.

Meanwhile, Stevie Rae is having huge problems of her own. She is trying to hide the existence of Rephaim from the red fledglings, and at the same time she seems to be developing feelings for him. Stevie Rae struggles with being Bonded to Rephaim and tries to gets Dallas to have sex with her to break the bond. However, Rephaim feels what is happening and tries to stop her from abandoning him. Finding out that Stevie Rae has been keeping Rephaim a secret infuriates Dallas, and he lets Darkness come into him and becomes the third Red Vampyre, though he is evil and not good, like Stark and Stevie Rae. He nearly kills both Stevie Rae and Rephaim using his affinity for Electricity, but they escape.

In the Otherworld, Heath moves on and tells a devastated Zoey that they will meet again in his next life. Afterwards, Kalona and Stark engage in a dangerous fight. When Zoey sees this she realizes that she needs to pull herself together, and she pulls the pieces of her shattered soul back together. Before she can intervene, Kalona manages to kill Stark (again). Zoey attacks Kalona and manages to overpower him. She demands that he pay up the life debt he owes her for killing her Consort by bringing Stark back to life. When Kalona refuses, Nyx intervenes causing Kalona to share a part of his immortality with Stark and bring him back to life. Zoey fully accepts him as her Guardian and lets him drink from her so he could heal, the elements fill her again and all her tattoos come back. Both Stark and Zoey manage to get out of the Otherworld safely.

Rephaim and Stevie Rae are together and finally seem to be starting a relationship when they feel Kalona and Zoey come back into this realm. Rephaim says that his heart has never mattered enough, and Stevie Rae says that he should come back to her when his heart is as important to him as it is to her.

At the end of the story, Zoey comes back from the other world before Stark and then brings his soul back to his body in the real world, and Zoey tells Stark that it's all over. She hears Nyx laugh and say that "it's only just begun."

Awakened: St. Martin's set the release date for this book as January 4, 2011 and issued a very short summary of the book's beginning. Summary: At the start of Awakened, the pulse-pounding eighth installment of the bestselling House of Night series, Zoey has returned, mostly whole, from the Otherworld to her rightful place as High Priestess at the House of Night. Her friends are just glad to have her back, but after losing her human consort, Heath, will Zoey - or her relationship with her super-hot Warrior, Stark - ever be the same? Stevie Rae is drawn even closer to Rephaim, the Raven Mocker with whom she shares a mysterious and powerful Imprint, but he is a dangerous secret that isolates her from her school, her red fledglings, and even her best friends. When the dark threat of Neferet - who is coming closer and closer to achieving her twisted goal of immortality - and Kalona returns, what will it take to keep the House of Night from being lost forever, and what will one desperate girl do to keep her heart from being irreparably broken?
Back to top Go down
http://houseofnight.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night Series
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2