Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

House of Night Series

Go down 
+13
gendeadislove
deadred
x.ZombieOli.x
LiveForDeath
kimberlymhale.abh
misticalturtle
Blaze
Werewolf Moon
LivingDead_Girl
Colette
k@
Lita138
Raschel
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

House of Night Series Empty
PostSubject: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:06 pm

So far we've got:
1. Marked
2. Betrayed
3. Chosen
4. Untamed
5. Hunted - Out in March!

If you read this series and are interested in a site similar to this, I also run the House of Night Forums!
Back to top Go down
Lita138
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Lita138

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:32 am

What is the series about?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/people/Lita-Sotelo/1079750324
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:14 am

Its about Vampyres in the respect that they are a genetic change at puberty.

Marked
Enter the dark, magical world of The House of Night, a world very much like our own, except here vampyres have always existed. Sixteen-year-old Zoey Redbird has just been Marked as a fledgling vampyre and joins the House of Night, a school where she will train to become an adult vampire. That is, if she makes it through the Change--and not all of those who are Marked do. It sucks to begin a new life, especially away from her friends, and on top of that, Zoey is no average fledgling. She has been chosen as special by the vampyre Goddess Nyx. Zoey discovers she has amazing powers, but along with her powers come bloodlust and an unfortunate ability to Imprint her human ex-boyfriend. To add to her stress, she is not the only fledgling at the House of Night with special powers: When she discovers that the leader of the Dark Daughters, the school's most elite group, is misusing her Goddess-given gifts, Zoey must look deep within herself for the courage to embrace her destiny--with a little help from her new vampyre friends.

Betrayed
Fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird has managed to settle in at the House of Night. She’s come to terms with the vast powers the vampyre goddess, Nyx, has given her, and is getting a handle on being the new Leader of the Dark Daughters. Best of all, Zoey finally feels like she belongs--like she really fits in. She actually has a boyfriend…or two. Then the unthinkable happens: Human teenagers are being killed, and all the evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey’s old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves. Then, when she needs her new friends the most, death strikes the House of Night, and Zoey must find the courage to face a betrayal that could break her heart, her soul, and jeopardize the very fabric of her world.

Chosen
Bloodlust and dark forces are at work at the House of Night, and fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird’s adventures at the school take a mysterious turn. Those who appear to be friends are turning out to be enemies. And, oddly enough, sworn enemies are also turning into friends. So begins the gripping third installment of this “highly addictive series” (Romantic Times), in which Zoey’s mettle will be tested like never before. Her best friend, Stevie Rae, is undead and struggling to maintain a grip on her humanity. Zoey doesn’t have a clue how to help her, but she does know that anything she and Stevie Rae discover must be kept secret from everyone else at the House of Night, where trust has become a rare commodity. Speaking of rare, Zoey finds herself in the very unexpected and rare position of having three boyfriends. Mix a little bloodlust into the equation and the situation has the potential to spell social disaster. Just when it seems things couldn’t get any tougher, vampyres start turning up dead. Really dead. But, as Zoey and her friends find out, things are not always what they seem…

Untamed
Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird – she’s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, the only two Zoey has left are undead and unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened in PC and Kristin Cast's spellbinding fourth House of Night novel.

Hunted
The good news: Zoey’s friends have her back again and Stevie Rae and the red fledglings aren’t Neferet’s secrets any longer. The bad news: Ancient evil with the face of an angel has been let loose – that and various other nasties (whose faces aren’t so angelic). Grandma Redbird is in trouble. Heath is in trouble. The House of Night is in trouble. Okay, let’s face it – Zoey’s whole world is in trouble! But when the trouble comes from a being who appears to be beauty personified, will the world believe it? Especially when only a teenager and a group of misfits are the only ones who really understand the danger he brings. Will Zoey have the strength and wisdom to reveal the truth? Especially when, in the House of Night, the truth is often hard to come by…
Back to top Go down
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 pm

i love this series! and the forum is a great community
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Its pretty clean now XP lol I'm still trying to get pple to put up the poetry contest so we can get that started XP
Back to top Go down
Colette
Listening to Margie Gab
Colette

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:54 pm

i love The House of Night Seires.
Back to top Go down
http://monstermo.tumblr.com
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:49 am

Awesome! Hunted is already out at walmart just an FYI
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 8:34 am

Hmmmm..... I might check it out!
Back to top Go down
Colette
Listening to Margie Gab
Colette

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:30 am

really, i think i'm going to walmart now.
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Colette wrote:
really, i think i'm going to walmart now.

nice
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm

lol its great! I'm working on the new ranks for the latest book right now XP (I run the fan forum for that series as well)
Back to top Go down
Colette
Listening to Margie Gab
Colette

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 pm

lol, i didn't get tro go to walmart (i'm getting that book soon though)
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:16 am

Its amazing! GAH! Its so good! and I'm not even done yet...i'm soo busy! XP
Back to top Go down
Colette
Listening to Margie Gab
Colette

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:01 pm

i got the book finally today ( i also finished it today) I Like Stark the most, Then Heath, I DON'T like Erik very much.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:34 am

I like them all, but as you said, Stark is my Fav XP
Back to top Go down
Colette
Listening to Margie Gab
Colette

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:36 am

Stark is so cool, hope she ends up with him.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
Raschel

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm still thinking about all of it...heath and stark are neck and neck really...erik...well he's in the dust XP
Back to top Go down
Werewolf Moon
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Werewolf Moon

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:29 pm

I was like seriously in love with ALL of them. Hunted was AMAZING.

TEMPTED COMES OUT OCTOBER 27!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://neighborhoodwerewolf.blogspot.com
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:25 pm

I love the serise too! I dont like Heath or Erik but I do like Stark
Back to top Go down
misticalturtle
misticalturtle

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:55 am

i like Erik and stark. just not heath and loren.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Ohh Yeah Loren, never did like him either.
Back to top Go down
kimberlymhale.abh
Listening to Margie Gab
kimberlymhale.abh

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:20 pm

i have only read marked and betrayed but im working on saving my money to get the rest of the series. so far they're freakin amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kimberlyhale
Werewolf Moon
Werewolf Moon

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:57 pm

You have to finish them. They're great!!! I cannot wait for Tempted!

I think Heath is sweet, I don't want him for Zoey but he really does love her and he's done alot for her.

I love stark though!
Kalona can kiss my butt
and Erik is too possesive.
Back to top Go down
kimberlymhale.abh
Listening to Margie Gab
kimberlymhale.abh

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:53 pm

haha well thats cool.
i'm really excited about finishing them up and getting Tempted.

me and one of my best friends...we're major losers and we're going out for halloween this year and im going as zoey and she's gunna go as stevie rae which is sooo cool cuz my friend, mykala and stevie rae are like exactly the same except mykala's a tid bit more blunt... but its soooo cool and we're real excited. =D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kimberlyhale
Werewolf Moon
Werewolf Moon

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Haha, I'm doing the same thing! Except I'm going as Enyo and my friend is going as Deino (from book one) they're aphrodites "sycophants" lol.
Enyo means warlike and Deino is Terrible they're greek goddesses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night Series   House of Night Series I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night Series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next