Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Wanted (anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer43
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Archer43

Wanted (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Wanted (anyone can join)   Wanted (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:43 pm

In the metropolis city of Danbury, predators roam the streets, searching for their next victims to sustain their hunger and lust. The weak and ugly die first; the predators kill them first simply because they are a nuisance. It is the beautiful and daring that survive, waiting in the shadows to be the predator's prey. But there are a small vigilante band of fighters, known as the Rebels in which they fight the predators and thier dangerous needs. They'd die to be free and would kill themselves first before becoming a Predator's plaything.

the Daughter of the Leader of the Rebels is Alek Olivers. Alek is a beauty though her family is yet to be desired. With her street-smarts, hand-to-hand combat skills and down right to-die-for good looks, Alek has been the want of man Predators. Anyone foolish enough to hunt her was brought down immediately by her wrath. But Alek had yet to meet the Prince of All Predators, Alaric. With his dangerous good looks and charm, Alaric is the top predator, second to his father. Next in line Alaric has been given the impossible task to marry a human in order to become king. Can he supress his lust for death to find a mate or will he kill all who cross his path.

And what happens when he chooses Alek, just because she's a challenge? When he begins to watch her, he learns her routine, her strengths and weaknesses. And Alek knows someone is following her but she just can't tell who it is. When Alaric finally makes his move, what will corrupt him: his human-side or his predatory lust? All he knows, is that Alek is what he wants.

Characters:

Alek Olivers: played by Archer43

Alaric:

Jake (Alek's on-again, off-again boyfriend):

Casey (Alek's best friend): Caristiona

Charrie Sheets:

Name:
Description:
Personality:

Name: Alek Olivers
Predator or Prey: Prey
Description: 5'8, mocha-brown skin, dark stormy grey eyes, long, waist-lenth blue-black hair. Has rune-like tatoos (markings of the Rebels) across her shoulders and down her arms .
Personality: defiant, funny, athletic, modest

Last edited by Archer43 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (anyone can join)   Wanted (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Can I play Casey?
Back to top Go down
Archer43
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Archer43

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (anyone can join)   Wanted (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:58 pm

(sure!)
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Colette
Caristiona

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (anyone can join)   Wanted (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Name: Cassey
Predator or Prey:Prey
Description:5'1", Light blond hair and electric green eyes tan skin and she has marks like Alek
Personality: Rambuntious outgoing, hyper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted (anyone can join)   Wanted (anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted (anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Role Play :: Paused RP's-
Jump to: