Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right! Empty
PostSubject: A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right!   A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:52 pm

okay so i wrote and finished a new story for my friend's Quizilla contest and i want to post it here too!! i get more feedback on my stories here than on Quizilla anyway!

and yes, i do realize Thanksgiving has passed, but i just finished this yesterday and have been working on it for a couple weeks!! like my other story on here, i'll post it in parts!!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right!   A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Coming home from college for Thanksgiving is never one of my favorite things to
do. I love my family, but they are a hectic bunch. This year will be even crazier because my sister is bringing her boyfriend with her. His family is coming too. This should be interesting . . .

i know it's short, but it's a good little introduction! more tomorrow!!! i promise i'll post a little every day!!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right!   A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:46 pm

I pull into the driveway and what do I see? I see my father has forgotten to put some Halloween decorations away and my mother hasn’t begun putting out the Thanksgiving ones. After putting a rotting Jack-O-Lantern in the garbage, I head inside to hear the usual fight my parents get into around this time of year. It’s the same every year. They don’t even realize I’m home.

“Get off your lazy ass and help me out!” my mother yells.

My father sitting in his recliner watching football retorts, “Can you wait until half time?”

“No! You do this every year! It’s your mother that used to come over before she died. You told Karen she could invite Josh and his family!” I don’t have to see to know my mom is standing in front of the television with my dad struggling to see around her but failing.

“Okay, okay. I’ll help,” my dad surrenders with a sigh.

“Then get up. Now!” she yells turning the TV off.

“What did you do that for? I could clean the living room and still watch the game!”

I decide, since they still have yet to notice I’ve arrived, to open the door and close it loudly. “I’m home!” I call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right!   A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lovely Family Thanksgiving - Yeah Right!
Page 1 of 1