Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Sylph's Art Gallery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylph
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
Sylph

Sylph's Art Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 pm

These are all mine including the three tutorials for the sigs "Japan", "Pink Means Yield", and "Tokyo On Fire"

I'll be happy to explain how I did some of these if you ask ^-^ I'll update this thread whenever I make something new and I'd be happy to take requests.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sylph on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Wow...I would post my stuff up here, but they are all mixed media and different fan arts.
Excellent job sir!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:36 am

these are awesome, matt!!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Sylph
Sylph

PostSubject: Re: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:49 pm

danke <3
Back to top Go down
Sylph
Sylph

PostSubject: Re: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Sylph's Art Gallery Nanana_signature_by_blackflar55-d30rsdm

Here is my flower child Very Happy I call this "Na Na Na" after the new single by My Chemical Romance from their album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys."

MCR = <3
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:52 pm

that looks really cool.
still havent listened to that song, even tho you tried to get me to at school that one day, but i ran away from you lol!
Back to top Go down
Sylph
Sylph

PostSubject: Re: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:39 pm

lol its really good.
Back to top Go down
Sylph
Sylph

PostSubject: Re: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Sylph's Art Gallery A_child__s_mind_by_blackflar55-d3218gr

I call this one "A Child's Mind." It features a lot of stuff going on which, in my opinion, best depicts a child's chain of thought. They tend to do whatever pops in their head first. The signature's pallet is vibrant which shows their fascination with colors and their overall energetic personality. The objects help show the craziness that they can create with imagination. From giraffes and elephants to candy and toys. They seem to be trivial ideas that they play with until something else catches their attention. The arrows were drawn to show that there is no order to the madness. Thoughts occur spontaneously with random subjects for no apparent reason. Sometimes, I think we are like children; however, we may have lost our ability to express our minds.

This is my second signature of my series featuring kids. I'm planning to make a tagwall with this in it sometime when I finish the other siggies.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:12 pm

what are you talking about a child's mind?? your inspiration must have been me and casey!!! lol
Back to top Go down
AliceInWonderland
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
AliceInWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 am

Wow You are the first MCR lover I have run into in awhile! They have died out slightly and it makes me so sad!

And this is amazing I love the one picture with the Corel Draw title in it
I laughed because my dad is always trying to get me to learn how to use corel draw but i really dont want HIM to teach me because he's a mean teacher! haha This is all really good though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylph's Art Gallery   Sylph's Art Gallery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sylph's Art Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Extra Curricular Activities :: Contests :: Art Gallery-
Jump to: