Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Traditionally Biotic or Differently Biotic? Choose your side!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Traditionally Biotic or Differently Biotic? Choose your side! Empty
PostSubject: Traditionally Biotic or Differently Biotic? Choose your side!   Traditionally Biotic or Differently Biotic? Choose your side! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Okay, you will make your character like how you would for an RP. It'll look like this:

Name:
Bio: (Ex: Why You Side With Whomever You Chose. How You Became Involved With Them.)
Piccy/Appearance:

Rules~!
~Try to avoid reposting pictures.
~Please try to use proper capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
~Try to avoid reposting names.
~Please don't make yourself all high and powerful.
~Yes, you can make a character sheet for a character already in the book. (If you do, please mix up the Bio or Side.)
~You are allowed to make a new character weekly.
~Have fun!

Note: Please, before you post your character sheet, keep in mind I will be chosing someone every week (If possible) to repost a special suprise! This person will be based on: Originality, Consideration, Consistancy, and Loyalty. If I ever go behind on this, I would like a PM notifying me if such an event were to occur. Please say on the thread that you are. I do not want to be attacked by a million PMs. o.O And whoever does so will not somehow gain my favor for performing the special suprise. You are more than welcome to turn it down if you are to win.

Before You Post Your Character, Please Wait For The Cue! It Will Be The First Reply!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
deadred
Margie
deadred

Traditionally Biotic or Differently Biotic? Choose your side! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traditionally Biotic or Differently Biotic? Choose your side!   Traditionally Biotic or Differently Biotic? Choose your side! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Name: Marissa Menard AKA deadred
Side: Differently Biotic
Bio. Marissa sides with the zombies because she is in fact dead. When she came back to life she expect her parents to be happy and take her back, but her mother locked her out of her house and called her a child of Satan. She was a troubled kid from the start and she always will be even if she acts all innocent with the "Yes, sirs." She is goth and of course, is a red head. She is very kind unless you cross her and she loves to make friends.
Traditionally Biotic or Differently Biotic? Choose your side! Deadre10

I open the Main Gate,
To this exciting race!
Who will be the winner of them all?
Who will watch the rest fall?
Who will follow my cheer?
Who's character will steer clear?
All these answered, and much more,
So stay tuned to see what's in store!
~deadred

I hope you like this week's Special Treat! I wish you all the best of luck! Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

Traditionally Biotic or Differently Biotic? Choose your side!
Page 1 of 1