Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Haunted House Zombie Quiz!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadred
Margie
deadred

Haunted House Zombie Quiz! Empty
PostSubject: Haunted House Zombie Quiz!   Haunted House Zombie Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Take the Haunted House Zombie Quiz!
http://www.gendead.com/#/home {Just click on: Take the Zombie Quiz}
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Zombie Quiz!   Haunted House Zombie Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Team Adam!
Phoebe should get some sense and fast to see what’s right in front of her, a sweet and caring guy who’s been in love with her forever. Sure he’s a bit straightforward and clean-cut, but he’s crazy about her, makes her feel safe, and most girls would see him as the perfect catch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Zombie Quiz!   Haunted House Zombie Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:16 pm

Neither
What? No allegiance either way? Get out there and pick up your copy of Generation Dead (and Kiss of Life) immediately. There’s no way you don’t have a chosen side.

{Well that's nice lol}
Back to top Go down
darkangel24
See it through my eyes
darkangel24

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Zombie Quiz!   Haunted House Zombie Quiz! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm

Team Adam!
Phoebe should get some sense and fast to see what’s right in front of her, a sweet and caring guy who’s been in love with her forever. Sure he’s a bit straightforward and clean-cut, but he’s crazy about her, makes her feel safe, and most girls would see him as the perfect catch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haunted House Zombie Quiz!   Haunted House Zombie Quiz! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted House Zombie Quiz!
Page 1 of 1