Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games Empty
PostSubject: Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games   Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm surprised no one has started a discussion on this amazing book! It is soo awesome. I really love how all the kids are pretty much named after their parents profession. Like Pita [bread] and his family owns a bakery, or like how Katniss's mom is an apothecary and a Katniss is a what? potatoe? or onion root? Something like that.! But there are three books, The Hunger Games [book #1], Catching Fire [book #2], and The third and final book Mockingjay. Mockingjay comes out on August 25 I believe, and I seriously cannot wait to read this book. I will be dying a painful agonizing death waiting for it from the library, since I'm like #52 on the waiting list!!! Anyone have thoughts on this series? Cause I want to know them !!!!
Back to top Go down
brittanyislikesotrad
Hearing about Tommy's Eye

PostSubject: Re: Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games   Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:07 pm

I CANNOT wait for Mockingjay to come out! I loved the Hunger Games & Catching Fire. It's so crazy, though. Reading about the Hunger Games & what they are forced to do, just makes me so mad. I love love love Suzanne Collins! Her Gregor the Overlander books are awesome as well! Smile She can really make anything believable.
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games   Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:20 am

I just finished the hunger games. I really didn't think id like it but it was so good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games   Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Extra Curricular Activities :: Library-
Jump to: