Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*

Go down 
+3
Lucky4193
gendeadislove
lilmermaid246
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lilmermaid246
Traditionally Biotic
lilmermaid246

Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* Empty
PostSubject: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:31 pm

WTF is going on with Pete at the end of the book?What is going on with Pete at the end of the book? What is going on
with his skin/scar/body/black blood? I am I the only one who doesn't get it? Please
explain.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:54 pm

dont worry, i dont get it either. i was so confused . . . and still am. . .
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
lilmermaid246
Traditionally Biotic
lilmermaid246

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:17 pm

thanks... maybe it will explain in the next book... i can't wait... so impatient!!!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:18 pm

so am i!!! but, itll be a while . . .
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:16 am

Pete is going insane! That's what Pete is doing! I think he's starting to sympathize with the zombies so every time he does something bad to them he's going to start to have like a 'vision' and he's going to really start believing that demons are real.
Back to top Go down
lilmermaid246
Traditionally Biotic
lilmermaid246

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:41 am

I like that sounds logical...
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:53 pm

I thought my theory sounded insane!
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 am

Lucky4193 wrote:
Pete is going insane! That's what Pete is doing! I think he's starting to sympathize with the zombies so every time he does something bad to them he's going to start to have like a 'vision' and he's going to really start believing that demons are real.

I totally agree. I think Pete is seriously losing it in a way but also I think he's starting to get what the zombies are going through. lol I hope that makes sense tongue
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:15 am

it makes sense
Back to top Go down
ZombieBroad
Traditionally Biotic
ZombieBroad

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:49 pm

He's losing it, I mean he already obviously had something wrong with him now he's just sinking deeper into his insanity. It's quite sad. I wouldn't be surprised if the story he tells is a lie, if he killed julie himself. I almost felt bad for him. Almost.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:09 pm

there were times when i wanted to feel sorry for him, but i just could never bring myself to it.
Back to top Go down
abriere
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:07 pm

And what about the picture he took from the Wall of the Dead? I think it's Julie!
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:33 am

I reckon it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*   Pete?  * Passing Strange spoiler* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pete? * Passing Strange spoiler*
Page 1 of 1