Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Herro, I'm new c:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paipaideadbones
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
paipaideadbones

Herro, I'm new c: Empty
PostSubject: Herro, I'm new c:   Herro, I'm new c: I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm

What is your name?
Evaline
Where are you from?
Ontario
Who is your fav. character?
I'd say adam, yeah he's was in the pain crew and what not, but the fact he decided to go the "wiser way" sparked my attention, plus my vision of him is attractive Smile and i cant help but think how horrible it is when he died. Pete is stupid >:c and hes a good guy ;] however if i picked a girl, idk i have mixed feelings between phee, margi and karen. I could imagine them all mixed into one minus margis awkwardness with the whole "zombie" situation.
How did you find the Generation Dead Forums?
I saw it on daniel waters' blog o:
Are you a Zombie or a supporter?
Long lived the zombie girl. Razz

My meme

1. How did you die?
I kinda of had this stalker right, and well.. he was obbsesed with me, and when he found out that i had a boyfriend, he thinks "if i cant have her nobody can!" so ofc with me being 'canadian' and unafraid of street crimes, and what not, i leave my apartment door open almost always, my moms in cuba for 9 days and there i am in my room reading, facing away from my room door. He comes in barges into my room grabs the nearest belt (which happens to be my favorite studded belt) and strangles me with it. Which explains the imprinted studd markings/scars on my neck.
2. How long have you been gone?
almost 7 months.
3. Death age/true age?
16/16
4. What do you miss most about being alive?
Icecream,not being so white, my rights, and not being picked out from the crowd, if you know what i mean..
5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie?
I'm not scared to get into a fight, not that i plan to. (only once after i died.. quite a story i suppose)
6. How did your family react to you coming back?
My father jumped was tp busy playing xbox to notice. My mom still loves me dearly, but shes as always busy with work, My grandma dosent kiss my cheek or look at me the same anymore.
7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie?
While cooking dinner, drop a knife, penetrates my foot and i dont notice till my mother point its out...
8. Visible signs of zombiism?
Hair changed color, how ever i dye it (preferbly dark brown and ocean blue) eyes are a dull stoneish-green and skins so damn white Sad
9. Goals/ambition?
To Gut Pete alive. (how ever i dont share that with most)
10. "If I were alive today, I would..." miss all the random mood swings...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/neecolee.nylonn?ref=profile
paipaideadbones
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
paipaideadbones

PostSubject: Re: Herro, I'm new c:   Herro, I'm new c: I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Oh and, glasses well, I never did stop liking them Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/neecolee.nylonn?ref=profile
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: Herro, I'm new c:   Herro, I'm new c: I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:42 pm

heyy welcome to the site!!
im ivy, a fellow zombie. chck out y info to learn more about me if you want!! ( i just edited it)
if youve any questions or just want to chat, PM me anytime and ill be happy to respond!!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Herro, I'm new c:   Herro, I'm new c: I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Hey Evaline, I am Blaze Very Happy
Welcome to the Haunted House! Hope you like it here Smile
Sorry about you being choked, bad way to die
Anyway, I am always on so PM me any time you want to talk
Nice to meet you! :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herro, I'm new c:   Herro, I'm new c: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herro, I'm new c:
Page 1 of 1