Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy Empty
PostSubject: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:24 pm

this is just something i came up with i'm thinking of putting it in the middle of another story i'm working on
anyway here it is
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

She tried to yell for help but the words caught in her throat. She took a deep breath and called out again but her words strong as they were, were lost in the wind. Being carried carelessly away to crash into the trees that stood like statues watching over the road.
Crash just like Sabrina's car had into the ditch. And still with all this going on she knew. She knew long before the ambulance arrived and the tow truck hauled the crushed Chevy out of the moat, she knew before the parametic came over and took her chilled hand in his and told her the news as he stared into her glassy eyes. She knew that Sabrina was dead.
She just couldn't imagine it. Not as the doctor put a cast on her broken arm that lay limp at her side. And not as she sat motionless in her hospital bed staring at nothing. There was no way Sabrina was dead. Not Sabrina, her Sabrina, her best friend who had always been the bold, brash one and who'd always stood up for her. She couldn't imagine er gone. Gone forever. Those words that thought huanted her day and night like a spirit, Sabrina's spirit.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

i know it's a bit weird but hope you enjoy! just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy 587366
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:10 pm

wow. this is really good. id love to read the rest of the story.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Are you going to write a continuation? Biecause I think you should.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Hauntedhouse.omgforum.net
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Thanks. i was thinking of going on if anyone wanted to read it but im not sure:)
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:31 am

You should. I really want to know what will happen next and so do other people. Just go with what comes naturally.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:12 pm

you should definitely continue!
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:17 am

Please Sad ~Begs~
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm

I've started writing more so I'm trying to continue
Back to top Go down
deadred
Margie
deadred

PostSubject: Re: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Yay, I posted new stuff, but they are continuous so they are not short.
Back to top Go down
li_the_deadly
Listening to Margie Gab

PostSubject: Re: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:38 pm

I too hope you'll continue this (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy   just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a peice of writing i did hope you enjoy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: