Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadHead
Traditionally Biotic

Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann   Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:38 pm

What is your name? Leigh-Ann

Where are you from? Ontario, Canada

Who is your fav. character? Karen & Tommy

How did you find the Generation Dead Forums? mysocalledundeath.com
Are you a Zombie or a supporter?
I'm a trad or a "beating heart" as Tak would say. Razz

**If Zombie, please complete the Meme** I'm trad but I'm gonna answer some of the memo questions. Cool

4. What do you miss most about being alive?
I think I would miss smells ... I love the smell of fresh cookies and even spaghetti sauce cooking and fresh washed laundry.

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? 3
I would like that I'd never have to sleep again, sleep gets in the way of my reading time.

10. "If I were alive today, I would..."Since I am alive I'm gonna take a note from some of the Zombies and cherish my family and that I'm alive. I'll appreciate what I have more.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann   Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Hey Leigh-Ann
Im Blaze
Welcome to the Haunted House!
Im a zombie, but I love making new Trad friends!
Ahh so anyways...Welcome!!
Back to top Go down
DeadHead
Traditionally Biotic

Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann   Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:38 pm

Hi Blaze, you're my first DB zombie friend.

So how long have you been a zombie? Do you hang out @ the Haunted House often? Who is your favourite zombie friend and your favourtie trad friend?

What you like most about being a zombie. I would love never having to sleep and being able to see the stars all night.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann   Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Yay! I don't have many Trad friends, especially where I live, but ha ha your my new one!
I have been dead for 1 and a 1/2 years now, and I died when I was 14. I died in homeroom when I choked my self to death by accidentally swallowing a piece of gum.
I am at the Haunted House all the time. My dad never lets me do anything because of my condition ( yeah I know, he calls me being a zombie a condition, but beggars cant be choosers. At least he did not leave me like my mother did.)
On this Forum, my favorite friends are Julie and Oli Tippett, they are great at have a conversation with. And I don't actually talk to many Trad's on this thing, so right now my favorite Trad friend would be you.
At home I hang out with Alec, witch happens to be the only other zombie with me where I live and right now he is currently my boyfriend * giggle*
All the Trad people at my school don't acknowledge me and or push and shove me and none of them ever want to look me in the eyes.
What I like most about being a zombie is not having to go to the bathroom. I don't ever have to clean one anymore and when I was alive I always had to go pee.
I also love to read with all the spare time I have cause I don't really have to sleep anymore ha ha lovin that
So what do you like most about GD?
Back to top Go down
Axel
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Axel

Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann   Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:40 am

Hi Leigh-Ann!
Welcome to the forum!!!
Hope you'll come visit us at the Haunted House sometimes!!

Personally, I could always use more friends.
Back to top Go down
http://dancing-in-firelight.deviantart.com
Keela
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
Keela

Location : On the baseball field in my Wonderland...la duh! =)

Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann   Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Hey Leigh-Ann.
Welcome to the Haunted House!
I could always use more friends! Smile
-Keela
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann   Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Leigh-Ann
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum