Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Gu is new- Here's my introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvilGu
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
EvilGu

Gu is new- Here's my introduction Empty
PostSubject: Gu is new- Here's my introduction   Gu is new- Here's my introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm

Hello, I'm Gu! I'm new to the forum, not to death. three years ago it would have taken me months to type this much. (Ok, over-exaggeration, but you get the idea).
Anywho, I graduated from UW-Madison, and participated in their march for Zombie rights on the capital every year (Oh, yes, it's for real). I think it works because it's a mix of DB's and Trad's dressed like DB's. That's why no violence has ever broken out from it...
Currently I'm trying to find a job. A real, I-graduated-from-college-job. The way things are, it's hard for anyone to find a job, but a DB person....not easy.
Right now I just work overnights at Target in Minneapolis. Hard to tell the difference between Db's and Trad's, there... >.<
I enjoy fan-girling it up about Harry Potter. Wrock, the musical, fanfics, fanart, the works.
I also enjoy spending time with my Trad boyfriend. We've been dating since 10th grade (way before the whole "death" thing...)

Oh, and before anyone asks, I died cliff diving in Croatia. No joke. Smacked my stupid head on a rock and drowned. I'm not even a particularly adventurous person; I just did it on a random whim. Sigh. Whatevs.

Oh, shows how good I am at reading directions; I just saw the first thread. Ok, here's my fill-in-the-blank sheet:

What is your name?
Gu

Where are you from?
Minneapolis

Who is your fav. character?
Tak I love you

How did you find the Generation Dead Forums?
Followed Tommy and Daniels blogs

Are you a Zombie or a supporter?
Zombie...Though being a sociology major I prefer the term "Differently Biotic." That's just me, though.

**If Zombie, please complete the Meme**

1. How did you die?
Cliff diving in Croatia

2. How long have you been gone?
about four years

3. Death age/true age?
18/22

4. What do you miss most about being alive?
eating

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie?
staying up 24/7...you get to do a lot more fanficcing >.<

6. How did your family react to you coming back?
My mom's side was cool...my dad's side was not thrilled, but then he did still pay for my college...We just don't get along splendidly

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie?
I totally choked up trying to do a presentation freshman year. College is hard enough, but back then I was even worse at speaking then I am now...I failed the class, consequently.

8. Visible signs of zombiism?
Well....without my hair, there is a large dent in my head. In the back. You can't tell really, though. Then there is, of course, the grey skin (I did drown afterall) and the milky eyes. The usual.

9. Goals/ambition?
Find a job!

10. "If I were alive today, I would..."
Feel safe traveling around the world...I love travel, but they just don't let you through customs anymore...
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Gu is new- Here's my introduction   Gu is new- Here's my introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:34 pm

HI!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the Haunted House!!!!!!! I'm Bridget, the zombie zombie!!!!!!
I died when someone, not mentioning names, stabbed me..........

Anyways...... WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just a bundle of energy aren't I? Yes I am...... I like exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!

So, again, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu is new- Here's my introduction   Gu is new- Here's my introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:46 pm

Hurray for "!!!!!"
Very Happy I think, in real life, we don't have nearly enough "!!!!" moments lately. Even after four years, it's hard to "!!!!" for a DB. But I suppose that's a generalization, right? From what I've heard some DB individuals can "!!!!" just fine. >.< (Karen, right?)
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu is new- Here's my introduction   Gu is new- Here's my introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:49 pm

How do I change the little title below my name by the way? It says I'm trad. >.< Not that I'm big on labels, buuuut....just to avoid confusion, I'd like it to say that I am, indeed, DB.
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Gu is new- Here's my introduction   Gu is new- Here's my introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:08 am

EvilGu wrote:
How do I change the little title below my name by the way? It says I'm trad. >.< Not that I'm big on labels, buuuut....just to avoid confusion, I'd like it to say that I am, indeed, DB.

You can't change it. As you post more and more it changes. Under my name it says Phoebe because I'm a moderator. If you go under groups, and join the Db group the color of your username will change... I think... Razz
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Gu is new- Here's my introduction   Gu is new- Here's my introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Thank you! I'll go do that. I love you
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
LivingDead_Girl

PostSubject: Re: Gu is new- Here's my introduction   Gu is new- Here's my introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:40 pm

EvilGu wrote:
Thank you! I'll go do that. I love you

Okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zombie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gu is new- Here's my introduction   Gu is new- Here's my introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gu is new- Here's my introduction
Page 1 of 1