Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Read Kiss of Life online?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielleharris000
Traditionally Biotic

Read Kiss of Life online? Empty
PostSubject: Read Kiss of Life online?   Read Kiss of Life online? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:10 pm

IM broke, is there anywhere I can read kiss of life??? sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

PostSubject: Re: Read Kiss of Life online?   Read Kiss of Life online? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:15 am

Idk if you have to pay or not but my friend reads at Weread.com. But like I said IDK.
Back to top Go down
Danielleharris000
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: Read Kiss of Life online?   Read Kiss of Life online? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 am

thank you! Anyone else??? Just in case it doesnt work???
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: Read Kiss of Life online?   Read Kiss of Life online? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:30 pm

Here's what I do. My sacred time, once a week while I was in college, was to go to Borders books for a day. If your buying their coffee, they don't give a rats ass if you read their books. Sit in a nice comfy chair at the cafe and read whatever books you want.

Then, if you truly like a book, you eventually save up your money to buy it. That's my way of paying back Borders for all the time I've spent there.

I've bought the two generation dead books and the Vampire Academy books in this manner. VA is another great series I'd highly recommend, by the way...sucky title and crappy cover, but great books.

Generation Dead doubles as being a great book and looking nice on a shelf. I love you I'd recommend buying them both, but for now I'd just go to Borders.
Back to top Go down
Terra
Traditionally Biotic
Terra

PostSubject: Re: Read Kiss of Life online?   Read Kiss of Life online? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:24 am

I agree with EvilGu. Just read the books at Borders. Or any book store near you.
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

PostSubject: Re: Read Kiss of Life online?   Read Kiss of Life online? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 am

I just realized only some of the books on that site is readable!!! NOOO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read Kiss of Life online?   Read Kiss of Life online? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read Kiss of Life online?
Page 1 of 1