Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Tak Plushie ^^

Go down 
+2
Axel
Bekki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bekki
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
Bekki

Tak Plushie ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Tak Plushie ^^   Tak Plushie ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Okay so obviously I'm Bekki, hehe. Well me and my friend got really bored. So we decided we were going to mess around with the sewing machine... We decided to make a plushie... So she told me to sketch a chibi to start off with... So imediately me being still on a Generation Dead/Kiss of Life high I sketch a little Tak. She fell inlove with it and thats how it began. We went to the store to buy some thabric and little things to make him. We got this lether like stuff for his jacket, some little things that kinda look like spikes and this thin thread to do his hair. My friend insisted I loan her the book so she could verfy him. She read both books in one night (I think she skimmed all the stuff on Tak). So the next day we began our little Tak.

Us being the geniuses that we are made sure we followed his description to the letter. My friend went online to find pictures of jaws to make sure that his cheek hole looked relitic as I began sewing together his body. After we had looked up some outfits online we decided we wanted to design his clothes so they can easily be taken off and put on so he can have multiple outfits. Just for fun, right? So as I went to work on his little leather jacket she went to work on designing more clothes (mainly shirts and pants) for him. It took us forever to get the perfect chip on his little metal spike. We always ended up shaddering it... Later that night my friend suggested that we make him a little motercycle too. I disagreeded strongly so she finally let it go.

By the time I put the finishing touches on my little Tak's jacket my dear friend was done with his wardrobe and his body. She had the gap in his cheek and she faded the skin around it with a nail file and some bleach. It looked beautiful. She also already made the cuts in his chest showing his rip cage underneath. "Drop dead georgus" she said. I laughed at her. She didn't even relize her pun. We decided to call it a night and her mom picked her up.

The next day she came with all of his pants already sewn and finished, all they needed was to be faded. He had 4 pairs of jeans. 1) regular blue jeans 2) tight black jeans 3) Baggy black jeans with chains (like hot topic almost only more motercycle bad boy) and 4) jailer style pajama pants. * Tounge * While she went on with his shirts I began to sew on his hair, we decided it would be best to do it hair by hair so we can cover his cheek or brush it back. I put in some white strans in randome places and some blonde streaks in his bangs. My friend immediately fell inlove with it.

By the end of that day he had 4 full outfits, a head of hair, a cute lether jacket, and all of his markings. So all that was left were hit shoes. We decided he would have combat boots, kicks, and regular high top converse. I made his kicks and combat boots and she made the converse. By around 4am we were done. All we had to do was put him together.

When she came to my house the next day she prosented me with the converse. I showed her my combat boots and kicks. She loved them. So we dressed Tak up in his blue jeans, a black and red shirt, combat boots, and his little leather jacket. We sat back and feel inlove Cute We put him on my bed stand and begged her mom to let her spend the night. I wish my camera wasn't broken so I could show you guys but unfortunately you can thank my friend Erik for breaking it.

Time spent: roughly 4 days spaned out, about 2 and a half if you take out sleeping time and stuff.

Cost: about 20 bucks, but we had alot of the stuff laying around. Pretending like we payed for it I'd say about *thinkgs* 30 or 35...

Hes about 8.5 inches tall. With his hair, its a total 9 inches.

By the way all of his clothes are exact replicas of the pictures we were looking at on the internet. His shoes have laces, his converse have the logo and even say allstar. His lether jacket has a zipper as do all of his pants and even a button. His shirts, we confess actually ar slit about a third way down the back and velcro back up. His head was biggish but if we size it down it looks silly and if we sized up the neck hole it looks sloppy. So we took a short cut. Please have mercy on us. Next we're either makeing Karen or Tommy. Pheobe we might make 4th. But first I must make money to pay for these little buggers. I think Tommy will cost the least amount of money to make. And Karen is going to be most chalangeing.

By the way. A little funny fact. I think cats really do hate Tommy Neutral I began his body and my cat Big Jake (named after the western series John Wane did where his character's name was Big Jake) ate it and peed on the remainings Cry I was so pissed, my cat has been liveing outside for like 4 days Yelling Teach you to eat my Tommy doll you damn cat. Gonk

Anyways...
Much love,
Bekkers ♥️

P.S. Sorry the post is so long. And if you happen to be looking for a nice Differently Biotic girl to chat with I'd love it if you PMed me sweat drop
Back to top Go down
Axel
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Axel

Tak Plushie ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tak Plushie ^^   Tak Plushie ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:25 pm

That sounds awesome... are you going to post pictures?
Back to top Go down
http://dancing-in-firelight.deviantart.com
Rayne
Traditionally Biotic
Rayne

Tak Plushie ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tak Plushie ^^   Tak Plushie ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Aww that sounds so awesome..I hope you'll be able to post pictures! Cute
Back to top Go down
LittleMissHyde
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
LittleMissHyde

Tak Plushie ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tak Plushie ^^   Tak Plushie ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:39 pm

YEEP! I love the whole idea of a Takayuki plush! He's just TOO CUTE! Cute
I do hope you post some pictures! and maybe some advice on how to make our own little Takkies? Like which materials are best for the body/clothes/shoes/etc. Tounge
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
EvilGu

Tak Plushie ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tak Plushie ^^   Tak Plushie ^^ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:40 am

I wanna see a pic! I love you A tak plushie sounds so damn cute!
Back to top Go down
Lucky4193
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
Lucky4193

Tak Plushie ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tak Plushie ^^   Tak Plushie ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:11 am

That was waay too long to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tak Plushie ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tak Plushie ^^   Tak Plushie ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tak Plushie ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Extra Curricular Activities :: Haunted House-
Jump to: