Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hi! Lexie here :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lastexile
Traditionally Biotic
lastexile

Hi!  Lexie here :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Lexie here :)   Hi!  Lexie here :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:40 am

What is your name? Alexandra Elizabeth Anne...well that's the first three names of the four that I normally go by. You can call me Lexie!

Where are you from? New Jersey...South Central New Jersey no less, though I guess that makes no sense unless you get the joke...

Who is your fav. character? Evan...with Karen coming in a close second.

How did you find the Generation Dead Forums? Obsessively stalking the internet? Nah I saw it as Daniel's blog link list

Are you a Zombie or a supporter? Supporter! Except my dad says that I might as well be a Zombie since I don't really sleep and I'm pale as a ghost and tend to just stare at nothing at all. But I'd think if I was a Zombie I wouldn't gain weight, or I wouldn't eat so much desserts, or worry about allergies. I'd be a Zombie just to avoid allergies honestly!
Back to top Go down
http://lastexilewords.blogspot.com
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

Hi!  Lexie here :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! Lexie here :)   Hi!  Lexie here :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Hey Lexie I'm kat welcome to the forums ^.^, there are a lot of zombies and supporters here too, i really love evan too especially when he laughed
Back to top Go down

Hi! Lexie here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself! :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: