Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?

Go down 
+19
Colette
gendeadislove
Emo Angel
DitzyDarianna
EvilGu
gymnast13gw
Terra
Decayce72396
JulieMarie
HearMyScreamsTonight
Bennett
ZombieGirl2012
Blaze
Fedora
kimberlymhale.abh
misticalturtle
Axel
undeadgalwithpower99
NecholeEJ
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JulieMarie
Writing Tommy a poem
JulieMarie

who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:43 pm

adam.
<3
but i still love tommy.but pheobe should stay with adam.
<3
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Watching Tommy play Football
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:23 pm

I think she is happier with Adam
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:25 pm

^^^^

Totally she way happier w/ Adam Surprised
Back to top Go down
JulieMarie
Writing Tommy a poem
JulieMarie

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:24 pm

hah, she is so happier with adam!
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:11 pm

And I think Tommy will someday find his perfect too.
Back to top Go down
gymnast13gw
Traditionally Biotic

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:56 pm

i think she shuld be with Adam! Adam is my fav. character I like him better with Phoebe hehe. But I still love Phoebe. Phoebe and Adam seem like a better couple to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvilGu
Finding out Tommy is on the Football team
EvilGu

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Honestly I much prefer Tommy as a character. He's just got the looks, the determination, and the bravery. Adam has these to some degree, but he just doesn't click with me. However, I think this questions been pretty much answered for us: Phoebe chose Adam. Unless Adam dies (again), I don't think phoebe will give Tommy another chance. He DID seem to be using her...even if just a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:18 pm

I completely agree, Tommy is awesome and I think she should choose him, but she chose Adam, and I think she will be happy with him. And that's very true Tommy did use her a little bit, and I agree with you about how she will not get back with him. If Adam where to die ( hypothetically speaking ) she would be drowned with guilt if she got back with Tommy.
Back to top Go down
DitzyDarianna
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
DitzyDarianna

PostSubject: My final decision   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:22 pm

SO far, my final decision is as follows, but I am only half way through KOL:

Phoebe & Adam
Tommy & Karen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/faerynymph
Emo Angel
Traditionally Biotic
Emo Angel

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 pm

who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 891942 who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 780389 who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 27946 Tommy All the way!! who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 27946 who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 780389 who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 891942
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:13 am

ADAM!!!!!!! tommy was awful and didnt even try to help her when she was about to get shot, while adam DIED for her. he truely loves her, tommy didnt.
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/my/profile
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 pm

gendeadislove wrote:
ADAM!!!!!!! tommy was awful and didnt even try to help her when she was about to get shot, while adam DIED for her. he truely loves her, tommy didnt.

I half agree with this i think sometimes tommy did like her i just think he never loved her
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:04 am

Bennett wrote:
gendeadislove wrote:

I half agree with this i think sometimes tommy did like her i just think he never loved her

thank you. and im not saying that tommy didnt like her, just that adam always loved phoebe, but tommy never did. while, yes he did like her, her could never truely love her like am does.
Back to top Go down
Colette
Listening to Margie Gab
Colette

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:40 pm

She should be with Tommy
Back to top Go down
http://monstermo.tumblr.com
blondeheadedkelsi
Noticing a Living Impaired w/a short skirt
blondeheadedkelsi

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Adam he loves Pheobe. He has always loved her. I mean he saved her life. And gave his up to save her. i think they belong together. <3
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 pm

blondeheadedkelsi wrote:
Adam he loves Pheobe. He has always loved her. I mean he saved her life. And gave his up to save her. i think they belong together. <3

100% agree. which is basicaly what i said before. i mean, i dont remember tommy trying to do ANYTHING while pete had he gun poined at phoebe's head.
Back to top Go down
blondeheadedkelsi
blondeheadedkelsi

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:58 pm

gendeadislove
Quote :
100% agree. which is basicaly what i said before.
i mean, i dont remember tommy trying to do ANYTHING while pete had he
gun poined at phoebe's head.

I dont think Tommy did do anything. I mean i like Tommy and all I just think that Adam and Pheobe are meant to be together! Oh and i love ur user name Gendeadislove!!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:06 pm

aw thx. and i know tommy didnt do anything i was trying to emphasize it sort of. and i like tommy too, but adam and phoebe are perfect!
Back to top Go down
blondeheadedkelsi
blondeheadedkelsi

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Im actually glad tommy left so Adam and Pheobe could get together! I was sooo shocked when Adam threw her to the ground when she tried to kiss him!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 pm

i know! that was so sad!
Back to top Go down
blondeheadedkelsi
blondeheadedkelsi

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:03 pm

I felt so bad for her. I think that's the only time i have been upset with Adam.
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 pm

same. he couldve handled it differently than he did.
Back to top Go down
blondeheadedkelsi
blondeheadedkelsi

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:26 pm

I agree. He didn't have to throw her on the floor. But i'm glad they worked everything out. And that he stayed with her at the end of the book!
Back to top Go down
gendeadislove
Phoebe
gendeadislove

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:30 pm

yeah, it all worked out!!! but i cant wait o read passing strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
blondeheadedkelsi
blondeheadedkelsi

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:21 pm

I know. I want to see. What happens with Karen and Tak, Phoebe and Adam, and Tommy and Christy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?   who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who do u think Pheobe should have chose Adam or Tommy?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next