Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ToshiAyame
Traditionally Biotic
ToshiAyame

Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame!   Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 pm

What is your name? Toshi - I also answer to Tara Smile

Where are you from? Edmonton, Alberta

Who is your fav. character? I'm a huge fan of Adam.

How did you find the Generation Dead Forums? Following links from mysocalledundeath.com

Are you a Zombie or a supporter? ...I'm definitely a supporter, but while I am dead, I'm not a zombie - I'm a fox demon.

I filled out the zombie meme, just to clarify.

1. How did you die? Human raid on my village

2. How long have you been gone? seven thousand years, give or take.

3. Death age/true age? 16/7000+ (I lost track for a period of time, so I'm not sure of my exact age)

4. What do you miss most about being alive? Nothing, really.

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? Being able to just go and keep going.

6. How did your family react to you coming back? I was the only one to survive, unfortunately.

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? When I met my new bosses for the first time... I've never seen two people bicker over something for so long before.

8. Visible signs of zombiism? Not really, but people get the impression that I'm 'not normal' when they meet me.

9. Goals/ambition? To just be able to keep going.

10. "If I were alive today, I would..." Probably do what I do now... but I'd have a heartbeat. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.drunkduck.com/Project_Demonhunter
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame!   Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Hey hun! welcome to the forums, I've never met one of the oldschoolers its nice to hear from you
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame!   Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:42 pm

haha hi!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame!   Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there! I'm ToshiAyame!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Welcome! :: Introduce Yourself! :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: