Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Casper Disaster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LexSEE
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
LexSEE

Casper Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Casper Disaster   Casper Disaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:12 pm

My newest story. I have a few paragraphs but I'm changing things around. This is all I have so far.

Casper Ames wasn’t the most noticed guy in high school. He was shy, anti social and on the chubby side. He eventually decided to just dropped out. Girls wouldn’t give him a second glance and guys would do nothing but make fun of him. He moves to a small town in New Jersey to seek a new life. This is when he meets Nikki Cook. Can the one girl who made him be the one to destroy him?
Back to top Go down
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

Casper Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper Disaster   Casper Disaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:59 pm

are you working on it now because it sounds really interesting
Back to top Go down
LexSEE
LexSEE

Casper Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper Disaster   Casper Disaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Yea I'm taking a break from Hidden Secrets (AKA the story that wasn't titled on the HON forum)
Back to top Go down
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

Casper Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper Disaster   Casper Disaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:19 pm

as long as ur writing something! i love your work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karen~Tak
Karen~Tak

Casper Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper Disaster   Casper Disaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:12 pm

That sound's lie it's gonna be really good,sweetey = ))
Back to top Go down
http://not mine - http://www.buzzwithus.com I am a memeber there
kimberlymhale.abh
Listening to Margie Gab
kimberlymhale.abh

Casper Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper Disaster   Casper Disaster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 pm

soundss pretty freakin awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kimberlyhale
LexSEE
LexSEE

Casper Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper Disaster   Casper Disaster I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Looking Back

I remember the day like it was yesterday. It was my friends eighteenth birthday when I met Casper. He was still working on getting his weight down and his hair was still dyed blond. I was at the tattoo place with my best friend to get her lip pierced and he was looking for a new piercing. He already had his snake bites by then. I still don’t get why he wanted another one. He looked just fine with his snake bites.
Anyway he and I got to talking and we became friends instantly. He said he wanted to change and asked if I would help him. I simply agreed because he wanted to become someone better. Someone who simply didn’t care what other people said. I don’t regret the choice of helping him. I wish all the things I did after that I would have done differently. Let’s start from the beginning shall we?
Now like I said before, I met him on my friend’s birthday. She had just turned eighteen and was finally able to get her lip pierced. She was going to wait till I turned eighteen so we could get piercings together but she decided to hell with that she wanted it now. I guess I have her to thank for meeting Casper. If she didn’t change her mind about waiting I would have never met him.
The next day we had planned on meeting at the local coffee place to get to know each other better. I remember getting there first and sitting at my usual booth. I don’t know how long it took him to get there but I do remember the first question I asked him and his response.
“Why in the world did you move here? This place is so small.”
“I like small towns and this place sounded pretty cool online.”
I guess that’s why I found him so interesting. He was so different than any other guy I ever met. After that day I did everything in my power to make sure I was the only girl in his life. We hung out a couple more times before he asked me out. I remember how nervous he was. It was actually kind of cute. I guess our true downfall was that we did things way too fast. I wish that what I know now I knew back then because maybe things would have not got so bad.
Now you are probably wondering what happened and when will I get to all the good stuff. Let’s fast forward a few weeks from the day we started going out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casper Disaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casper Disaster   Casper Disaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casper Disaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation Dead Forums :: Literature Club :: Stories-
Jump to: