Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

It's Kira

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Graceanne
Traditionally Biotic
Graceanne

It's Kira Empty
PostSubject: It's Kira   It's Kira I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Hello! Resident Zombie of Nebraska...
Name: Kira Grace-Anne

I am from Nebraska.

My favorite characters are Karen and Tommy.

I found out about this forum from Tommy's website.

I am a zombie

MEME:

. How did you die? That's a very long, strange story. Let's just say it was a practical joke that backfired spectacularly and resulted in me driving my older cousin's moutain bike off a cliff accidentally. Need more details, ask me later.

2. How long have you been gone? Two years

3. Death age/true age? Fourteen/Sixteen

4. What do you miss most about being alive? Midnight runs to McDonalds with my parents, my cousins (who were all terrified of me for awhile), getting my driver's liscence... No

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? Not having to sleep--and not being sleepy--is nice. And though I miss the taste of food, not getting hungry is nice--and like Karen said, no dieting! Smile

6. How did your family react to you coming back? They were pretty shook up. My cousins were afraid of me and my one cousin felt guilty because the stunt that killed me was partially her idea, but they are coming around. My parents took me back, and still love me which is all you can really ask for...

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? Being dissed by uncaring trads Embarassed Rolling Eyes . Also, see part of #6

8. Visible signs of zombiism? Creepy eyes, pale skin, speech and movement are surprisingly good though.

9. Goals/ambition? Find a way to be alive again, to find a way to make people more understanding of zombies, to persuade my cousin that it wasn't her fault...

10. "If I were alive today, I would..." pass up all practical jokes that have a potential for being fatal.

There you go...feel free to email and everything...
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

It's Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Kira   It's Kira I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:52 am

welcome to the site sweetie Smile
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

It's Kira Empty