Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hey there, Kat here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
midnightbunny7
Traditionally Biotic
midnightbunny7

Hey there, Kat here! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there, Kat here!   Hey there, Kat here! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 pm

What is your name?Kat or as my friends call me , Kit-Kat ,lol , either one is fine by me.

Where are you from?Washington

Who is your fav. character?I don't know i love all of them,but i would have to say for female characters i like for Colette and Karen. and for male i would have to say Tommy and Adam.

How did you find the Generation Dead Forums?I found it on Daniel Waters Website

Are you a Zombie or a supporter?Zombie,but i wish i was a supporter......

**If Zombie, please complete the Meme**

1. How did you die? How did I die, well I drowned when I went swimming in the river. The current pulled me under.

2. How long have you been gone? 1 year

3. Death age/true age? 13/14

4. What do you miss most about being alive? Really, I don't Know. Probably having a normal human life.

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie?I would say having near perfect skin and scaring my sisters loser boyfriend.

6. How did your family react to you coming back? When i came back everyone was happy and let me come back with open arms. Although some of my family were a little wary of me at first,but now we're all good. My friends were a bit scared of me too at first but now we all act like it never happened.

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? speaking very slow with my friends and not being able to move as fast as them like I use too, oh and everyone staring at me.

8. Visible signs of zombiism? pale skin,glassy eyes, speaking and moving slow

9. Goals/ambition?I want to be a photgrapher or do journalism when i get into college.Right now i'm going to try and do it in High School

10. "If I were alive today, I would..." i would cherish every single minute I have with the people who love me and me with them.
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Kat here!   Hey there, Kat here! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:27 pm

hey, Kit-Kat!
Back to top Go down
x.ZombieOli.x
Standing in front of flying tomatoes
x.ZombieOli.x

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Kat here!   Hey there, Kat here! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:46 am

hey!!

can i call you kit-kat? lol thats cute.
hows you?

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Kat here!   Hey there, Kat here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there, Kat here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum