Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Skys Story

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
k@
Dealing with Pete in the Locker room
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:18 pm

this is sort of a prequal to another story i was writing but abandoned but anyway....heehee its not the best but i hope you like it!
(what i have written so far doesn't fit in one post so yeah o.o i understand if you don't want too read it all)

Updated version at bottom of page Smile

Last edited by k@ on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:19 pm

(i will post the rest if anybody shows interest in this topic)
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Well you know I'm interested XP I can't get on HoN FF at work, and so I'm buku behind lol. I want more XP
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:23 pm

thanks rasch that means a lot i just got through editing what i have written and will make then changes when i add more
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:03 pm

I have a lot more and editted and will post in a minute ^.^
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 pm

I pushed my long mousey brown hair behind my ears and stared at myself in the mirror, reaching for my black eyeliner. i guess you could say i'm not the happiest person in the world but honestly, how could you be if you went to a school filled with barbies and kens, like I do. I was literally the only person with any indivisuality . there were jocks cheerleaders and me.
I sighed pulling a black cami over my green and black striped shirt and tugged on my long hair again. i looked in the mirror at one of the few things that seperated me from everybody else at my school (besides my lack of obsession for fashion) alarmingly electric green eyes were staring back at me. my eyes always have been always will be a shocking green (of course the eyeliner does help)
Sighing, I trampled down the stairs to the kitchn grabbing my car keys and slamming the front door behind me. i opened the door to my beat up grey compact car and hopped in turning the stereo on
"are we human or are we dancer?' i sung (off key) along to the chorus of the killers new single.
It took me about five minutes to drive to the high school. i deliberately parking next to a yellow ferarri I opened my door hard leaving a dent in its almost perfect paint job. i smiled swinging my backpack over my shoulder heading to my usual hang out under the bleachers. once i got there i slid down onto the damp grass. i was about to pull out my book, when i heard a noise probably just some lovebirds making out...sick.
"get the hell out creeps this is my spot" i yelled towards the noice i looked back down at the book trying to focus, but foot steps came i looked up at a tall lanky guy wearing a black hoodie and faded jeans. i studied his face he had shaggy black hair and dark circles under his deep grey eyes that stood out against his pale skin. must be a new kid
"look since you're new here i'll cut you some slack" i started
"but i'm not" he interupted
i studied him again carefully i definetly would have notied him before
"i'm sumner" he prompted "we have spanish 2 together"...what?
"sumner reynolds?" i asked unsure if we were talking about the same person.
"ya" he nodded
"little miss perfect blond's little brother?" i asked still in shock, he nodded "weren't you like blond?" i furrowed my eyebrows trying to recall what he looked like
" i was" he said dismissively looking down at his feet
i raised my eyebrows i had never seen him do sports or wear designer clothes, that was a plus, he was nice not perfect nice just down to earth how come i didnt notice him before.
"what did you uh do?" i asked awkwardly
"i dyed my hair black because i was sick if playing along in a world of bimbos and jocks' he answered seriously, with a determined look on his face"plus blond never was my color" he added with a quick smile lit his eyes
huh cute and funny
"i'm sky..well i guess you already knew that" i laughed i heard the bell for class to start ring in the distance. i stood up (barely coming past his nose) and brushed the wet grass off my jeans
"well i guess I'll see you in spanish" i said turning away from him, thoughts already buzzing in my head
"or at lunch" he added hopefully i smiled
i spun around and saw him heading in the opposite direction of the school
"wait where are you going?" i asked
"haven't you ever heard that ditching is healthy?" he asked raising his eyebrows...god he was hot, I chewed my cheek in deliberation
"maybe once or twice" i answered walking towards him, trying to play it cool (like that has ever worked for me)
"i guess you could come with me"he said "if you want" he added
i hesitated for a moment i wasn't concerned about ditching it was just too perfect.
"but of course if you are too--"
"no" i cut him off quickly "i mean i'll come" i finished and followed him.
"where are we going?" i asked after a couple minutes of walking in silence we were almost to the forrest outside of the soccer field
"hmm"he said thoughtfully "i don't really know"
i let out a small laugh
"so why now?" i asked him looking down at the faded green grass
"now is as good a time as any other to change" he answered sounding very deep
"you know you sound like a fortune cookie" i told him
"i never been compared to a baked good before" he smiled at me
i picked up my pace to catch up with him.
"close your eyes" he told me stopping suddenly i stopped too looking curiously at him, raising my eyebrows
"why should i?, i mean i barely know you"
but before i could protest anymore he put his cold thin hands over my eyes. i resisted the urge to turn around and slap him, i somehow just knew he was ok, corny right?
"ok?" he whispered
"mhm" i answered preoccupied with trying to figure out where we were going. he satrted walking behind me slowly guiding me
"ok" he said again as we stopped moving his hands from my eyes. i looked around we were in the forrest and i was standing in front of a giant oak tree. a tree big whoop.
"uhh sumner?" i asked looking at him standing behind me following he was looking into the tree's thick branches. i followed his gaze which lay on a small platform just big enough for two people with a couple blankets nestled in its branches.
"you go first" i told him, skeptically
he nodded walking around me and heaving himself onto one of the lower branches. i laughed when he slipped but he ignored me until he got to the top
"come on" he called looking down at me
"no i'm fine down here" i told him nervously.
"aww come on how can you be afraid of heights? your name is Sky" he smiled teasingly
"its not the heights i don't like its the falling part" i muttered loud enough for him to hear
"but its not the fall that hurts its when you hit the ground" he sung
"you listen to the caesars?" i asked grinning
"of course" he answered reaching to help me
"ok i guess" i muttered biting my lip swinging one of my legs over one of the lower branches. After carefully and meticulously making my way up to the top i tripped onto the platform sumner grabbing me by the waist to stop me from falling just in time despite myself i could feel my cheeks heat up. He was just making sure i wouldnt fall i told myself plopping down on my butt next to him, shivering as a cool breeze blew through the tree rustling the maroon leaves.
I looked up at him through the sheets of mousey brown hair, that the wind had blown, covering my eyes. i pushed the hair behind my ear feeling self concious as we sat in the quiet.
"sumner" i prompted worried i was breaking some kind of trance
he smiled looking at me "sorry i was just thinking-" i shivered as the cold autumn wind blew again "here" he said offering to share the blanket, ‘playah’ I thought but then immediately felt guilty, he was just being polite.
"o-ok" i stammered scooting closer to him "so you were thinking?" i reminded him he nodded the corners of his mouth turning up
"i was thinking Maybe you wanted to go on a...oh i cant even say it, it’s too cliche" he groaned
my heart skipped a beat and then fell was this his way of asking me out ?
"what?" i asked
Wait a minute! why was i all worried i barely knew him i tried to shake the feeling off but couldnt focus on anything other than him as the scent of oldspice filled my nose
"Do you want to hang out a my place sometime" he rephrased it
"uhhm" i muttered looking down his place? where did he live again i strained to remember "okay?" i answered, still a little unsure, and saw his grey eyes sparkle with life
i smiled despite myself. "so uh what time?"
"well" he said thoughtfully "its friday so my sister will most likely be at a party and my parents are on a spouses retreat this weekend they left yesterday so I'm guessing after school is good" he answered "or something" he muttered quickly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 pm

"kay" i nodded chewing on the back of my thumbnail not realizing he was watching me "sorry" i muttered blushing yet again looking down at the ugly plaid pattern of the wool blanket.
"well I'm not" he said after a minute
I looked up at him in surprise, trying to read his expression, it was so hard to tell what he was thinking
"thats one of the many reasons i like you" he shrugged i looked down avoiding his gaze "just the small things you do that make you different" he elaborated "among other things" he added turning a light shade of pink
" ah shit!" i nearly yelled "you have a watch on?" i asked glancing down at his left wrist that was covered by long black sleeves.
"no sorry" he shrugged "we've only gone for maybe 45 minutes why?"
"i have an algebra test next period" i panicked scrambling to get up forgetting i was up in a tree
"why do you care so much about class?" he asked apparently amused at my reaction
i rolled my eyes
"Good grades" i started climbing down the tree
"means good colleges" i continued working my way down the tree
"and a good college is a guarenteed way to get me out of this hellhole"
"ouch" i muttered scraping my hand on the rough bark as i dropped to the ground
"looks like you had no trouble getting down" he mused grinning down at me
"ya ya" i muttered "see you in spanish" i called running towards the soccer field the cold wind whipping my hair in my face.
I stopped behind the bleachers searching for my bag. Hadn't I left it here? i spotted one of the duck taped straps sticking out deep beneath the second set of bleachers. I tugged on it pulling it free but ll of the stuff came tumbling out. Thats funny I thought I left it closed i thought as i piled my stuff back in. I checked everything was here. My keys, my wallet, my phone my school books but wait where was my planner? whatever it didn't matter, I could look for it later, if i didn't hurry i would miss the test.
I ran across the walkway my bag threatening to slip off of my shoulder. I slowed down as I got closer to the Ms. Hale's room, catching my breath, so i wouldn't call any unnecessary attention to myself. I ran my fingers through my hair to make sure there weren't any stray leaves. I straightened my shirt slipping through the door closing it silently behind me. I quickly slid into an open desk on the second row as she decided to start class.
"quiet down" her harsh voice twanged
I looked over at a blonde girl i recognized from the dance team (i think her name is krissy) who was rolling her eyes as she handed a small sheet of paper (i assumed was her number) to the burly guy sitting in front of her. She opened her mouth noticing my gaze probably to spit an insult at me but Ms. Hale chose that moment to begin calling roll
"Mitchell Berk" she called eying the boy krissy had been flirting with
"here" he said cooly with a nod as a couple of girls sitting in the back giggled. He thought just because he was quarterback... they were all the same...except sumner, maybe… I couldn’t tell for sure yet.
"Sky Fal" the sound of my name interrupted my thoughts
"here" i muttered twiddling mith my pencil
She continued monotonously down the roll.
"calculators are permitted" she told us as she passed out a thick stack of papers that unfortunately was the test.
i sighed pulling my bag into my lap unzipping in noisily ignoring the annoyed glare krissy gave me as i did rolling my eyes. I fished through my back pack... great.... just great! i thought sarcastically no calculator... It must have fallen out under the bleachers. Maybe the math wouldn't be so hard i knew the formulas maybe that was just the main thing. I glanced down at the test flipping through the first few pages. No such luck. The test felt like a lifetime. i barely noticed when the bell rang. Sighing I stood up just noticing an awful crick in my neck. An avalanche of eraser shavings fell out of my lap to the ground beneath me as I tried to snap out of my daze.I grabbed the test and turned it in trying to ignore the teachers disdainful looks at my tiny problems in the margins of the test. I trudged back to my desk zipping up my bag and cursing whoever had kicked my bag under the bleachers. I sighed still not focusing on anything imparticular numbers running in front of my eyes. I pushed open the first set of steel doors into the lunch room. Shaking my head waking up a little i scanned the busy lunch room for black shaggy hair. Sighing i walked outside and sat down on the cold iron bench popping open a coke zero. I looked around staring at the dead leaves hanging limply from the trees wondering if this morning had just been a dream.
i felt the heat of somebody behind me "hey" i jumped in surprised dropping my coke on the ground watching ast it quickly drained
"what the hell?" i asked annoyed turning around to see the offender.
i rolled my eyes when i saw it was sumner with an amused expression on his face. I bit my lip kicking the can into the bushes
"you know its not very nice to litter" he said casually sitting down next to me.
I bit my lip grinning “what just because I didn’t skip out on my test doesn’t mean I’m not b-b-bad to the bone” I replied sarcastically noticing the corner of his mouth twitch upward at my bad Elvis impression
“so—“ he started but was interrupted by a screech
“oh my gawd! SUMNER! What did you do to your hair?!” I heard an annoyingly perfect voice and turned around to see who I already expected Sumner’s older sister Laura.
I heard him sigh and just sit there for a while before he turned around slowly to face her. I looked slowly back to her and back to him again, this could be interesting.
“huh-lo!?” she asked again some of her entourage starting to gather behind her
“what about my hair?” he asked slowly as if he were talking to a 3 year old
Laura rolled hey perfectly eyelined blue eyes. She wrinkled her nose as if she had smelled something bad when she noticed me
“when did you get here?” she asked but switched her gaze to Sumner before I could respond
“your hair it is hideous” she stated mimicking his tone and grabbing some of it examining the roots some of which were still slightlyblonde
“I mean if you are going to be all goth” she said the last word with disgust “at least do it right” she dropped his hair. He hurried to smooth it and clenched his fists
Her little blonde entourage giggled and whispered
“so” she continued looking at me once again “are you a new kid or something?” she asked me raising her eyebrows
“no!” I gaped at her self centeredness “ I have been going to school with you since like hmmm let me think…always!”
“oh” she said and thought a minute “oh yeah that’s right you are the one who like protested our six-flags junior class trip last year right?” she remembered.
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:07 pm

“only because that money you used was supposed to be used to raise more money for the art department!” I raised my voice defending myself as her entourage grew and glared at me
“isn’t your name like cloud or something?” she asked ignoring me I clenched my fists as a few girls giggled
“You are so vapid” I yelled grabbing my bag angrily swinging it over my shoulder
“and btw” I said talking like she did normally “its sky not cloud” I turned away from them sighing and walking away fuming.
I turned away from them sighing and started to walk away, but before I could get too far Sumner put his hand on my shoulder and bent down.
“are you really going to let her get to you this easily come on you can do better than that I mean come on, I have to live with her.” he whispered to me. I tugged on a strand of my hair in consideration and sighed rolling my eyes at Laura’s smug expression. I sat back down on the cold iron bench next to him.
“As I was saying” She continued as if I had rudely interrupted her. Ok I did but she deserved it.
“I am going to Haylee’s tonight for a party and since Mom and dad are gone I am obligated to give you the lecture, No sex no drugs no alcohol,” she laughed a little after she said this, “I mean I know that’s not going to be a problem because you seriously lack a social life but just remember to keep the door unlocked when you go to bed because I will be getting home late”
Sumner cleared his throat “if you are done” he said sarcastically
“and I am” she replied either oblivious to or ignoring his sarcasm
“I actually have plans tonight so you should take the keys” he told her.
“Sure” she smiled laughing as if he were joking
“Ya we are hanging out tonight” I told her grinning smugly
“Whatever” she snapped
“No sex, no drugs no alcohol” she repeated turning to leave, her blonde ponytail swaying behind her as she left, her friends scurrying to follow.
“how do you live with her?” I groaned.
He shrugged tilting his head back looking into the grey sky. I brought my legs up to the bench sitting criss cross listening to the echoes of chatter. He stretched his arms and looked at me curiously.
“What?” I asked twirling my hair around my index finger.
“My roots aren’t really that bad are they?” He asked mock offended
“We-“ I started but was interrupted by vocals of the cure coming from my phone.
I jumped in surprise pulling out my scratched up phone sighing when I saw the caller.
“sorry” I muttered flipping the phone open
“Yes Collin” I answered annoyed, looking down when I noticed Sumner’s gaze on me.
“uhh Sky?” He asked nervously
“What?” I snapped immediately feeling bad for doing so.
“could you pick me up please?” his voice was quiet
“What all the way out to the middle school why?” I asked staring down at my black converse.
“Please Sky just this last time”
“Yeah whatever, I’m leaving now” I snapped the phone shut slipping it in my back pocket
“So who was that?” Sumner asked standing closer than I thought
“Oh it was Collin”
“Collin?” he asked disappointed.
“As in my little brother Collin” I elaborated.
“oh” the corner of his mouth turned up in a lopsided smile that tugged at my heart, “What did he want?”
“I have to drive out to the Middle School to pick him up, he wouldn’t tell me why though.” I answered swinging my backpack over my shoulder.
“oh So you want me to pick you up from your house after school or what” He asked following me.
“Umh Pick me up at six-ish?” I suggested.
“Sure but, you Spanish won’t be any fun without you” he grinned cockily
I rolled my eyes “See you at 6” my stomach felt weird as I walked towards the parking lot, is this what butterflies felt like? …. creepy
Back to top Go down
LexSEE
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
LexSEE

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:14 pm

I hope you are planning to finish this.
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:18 pm

of course... maybe if so it will be my 1st finished story XD teehee u have to finish urs too shame lol
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:44 pm

Update~~

I drove down the winded roads tapping my fingertips on the steering wheen impatient with the silence
"So you gonna tell me why you are soaken wet and smell like shitt?" I asked glancing in the rearview mirror to see Collin staring out the window looking like he hadn't heard a word i'd said.
"Earth to Collin," I turned onto our street
"What?" he snapped his head up
"You are wet. You smell bad. Why?" I repeated parking the car in the driveway but not unlocking the doors.
"I dont feel like talking about it leave me alone" he tried to open the door going for a dramatic exit. fail
"Unlock the doors sky" he glared at me agitatedly
"no" I shrugged unbuckling my seatbelt and getting more comfortable in my seat, "Not until you tell me why I had to miss school just to pick you up."
"come on i know you wanted to leave anyway this was just a perfect excu-" I cut him off.
"Just why?" I asked again getting annoyed
He looked down at his feet realizing that in the end I would win and he would have to tell me
he sighed looking down at his feet. "you know that big fountian outside of the school" he mumbled
"Oh yeah wasnt it donated like last year from some big benefactor or something?"
He nodded "evan and I were" he looked down "we got duck taped to the top"
"you what?" I asked trying to decide between humor or rage
"By who?" I asked settling on rage.
"Pete and his gang" he pulled at the car door again "Look can I go now?"
"uh yeah sure" I unlocked the doors surprised by his tone
Back to top Go down
LexSEE
LexSEE

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 pm

When is new stuff coming???
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:27 pm

haha i totally have more i just havent been keeping up with this site:( its not much more but i'll post it in a bit
Back to top Go down
LexSEE
LexSEE

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:34 pm

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:49 pm

I sat in the car, silence surrounding me after the engines dull hum faded. Eventually I got out of the car looking down at my watch it was 5:15 already I had been lost in my head longer than I thought.
As I walked into the house I recognized the screamo music being blasted from upstairs. Dropping my bag down on the counter I skipped up the stairs trying to ignore the music that seemed to be rattling the whole house. I pushed the door to my room open and as I did my beagle Mellow (oh the irony) rushed out nearly tripping me. Collin must've locked him in there, just because he had a bad day doesnt mean he has to take it out on my hyperactive puppy. Sighing I fell back onto my full twin bed staring up at the layers of posters that covered my ceiling. I barely heard my phone when it did that annoying beeping thing signaling a text. I hauled myself up to check.
1 new message from:1-409-657-9757
Thats weird I didnt recognize the number but i opened it anyway
Where is it you live? ~~sumner
I felt the corner of my mouth tug up in a half smile, in all of his cockiness he had forgotten the most important detail. After I finished typing out the address I checked the time, I had 15 more minutes.
"Collin" i yelled over the music making my way down the hall and knocking on his door
"Yo Collin," I peeked in, he looked at me confused and turned the music down.
"what?"
"I'm gonna be out tonight and you know mom and dad are out on their annual meeting with their country club friends you gonna be okay alone for a while?"
"yeah, but who do you have to go out with you don't have any friends" he asked
"Hahahaha you are just hilarious" I rolled my eyes
"But seriously who/' he asked again
"I have a date" I muttered looking down
Collin raised his eyebrows in surprised and opened his mouth probably forming an embarassing comment but I cut him off before he could
"leaving at six" I closed the door behind me.
I proceeded to the bathroom grabbing my eyeliner in hopes of not looking like crap.
Back to top Go down
LexSEE
LexSEE

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:05 am

yay!
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:58 pm

do you have any updates for ur stories???
Back to top Go down
LexSEE
LexSEE

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:24 pm

Casper yes Hidden no. I'll post the part for Casper now.
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Mellow's not so mellow barking (i'm a regular comedian I know) in the background quickly turned to growls and snarls. i shrugged as it stopped and began, but more faintly, this time from outside. I didnt give it a second thought as I pulled a brush through my hair, until I heard a scream from outside. I dropped my brush down hastily, and tromped down the stairs making more noise than necessary. i gasped for air when i looked out the window to the front yard, and burst out laughing. I continued laughing tears leaking out of my eyes and staggered towards the nearest chair still watching the scene outside. Sumner was holding one end of his jacket mellow had the other end firmly in his mouth trying to pull it away from him, despite his obvious advantage Mellow yanked it away from sumner leaving him to fall on his butt. I shook my head calming down. Ok maybe it wasnt that funny, but it totally ruined his whole funny mysterious badass image he had set up for himself. Mellow ran back into his house through his doggy still toting the jacket with a sense of pride.
"good boy" I grinned ruffling his ears and taking the jacket. I got up straightening my shirt as i made my way to the back door mellow hot on my heels, tripping occasionally. sumner had made his way down the driveway. I closed the door behind me but mellow was already out, i saw Sumners eyes widen when he saw the dog, but he quickly tried to play it off.
"You do know I saw you get the smackdown from my beagle" I told him raising an eyebrow.
"you did?" he asked "Well then you know he did have the advantage"
"hm?" I smiled handing his jacket" really? did he now, so uh the why did you scream?"
"well at first i was wearing the jacket but your dog quickly changed that" He explained still playing it cool, hah only he could play that off with out sounding annoyingly full of it. He pulled his jacket on over his dark blue Blink-182 shirt and looked up at me "So you ready to go?"
I looked out to the front yard and noticed his slightly scratched up top of the line saab parked on the street, typical.
"Give me a second" I said scooping mellow up "I gotta put mellow up and tell my brother"
"mellow?" he raised his eyebrows "well thats sure as helll a misname"
I rolled my eyes, and turned to go back inside to drop mellow in the laundry room since Collin had 0 tolerance for him. Grabbing a pen I swiped from the pizza guy I wrote a note on the back of the old reciept
Left back by 12 ~ sky
-and put it where he was sure to come across it. It took me a minute to gather my thoughts, but finally (after nearly leaving my cell phone and jacket multiple times) i was ready to go. Glad my mother was nowhere around to say 'you'd lose your head if it wasn't attached' (one of her many overused sayings) I pushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear and headed out. I found sumner standing in the driveway still patiently glancing down at his nerded-out watch (what a shame). I swear when I saw him look up and see me a light crossed his face. But maybe not maybe it was just me dreaming.
"so wanna go?" he asked his eyes wide with anticipation
"sure so what exactly are we doing?" i wondered following him down my driveway that was littered with brown leaves crunching under our footsteps.
He looked down at his watch again, i wondered if he had a watch tan the thought made me smile.
"well we could catch a movie or..." his voice trailed off guess he hadnt thought of an alternative yet
"a movie is fine" i cut in as we reached the car not really sure of what i had just agreed to.
as i slid into the passenger seat i noticed the distinct scent, it was that fakey new car smell trying to mask and even grosser stench. Sure enough i looked up and a little blue tree hung from the rearview mirror emmiting the awful new car smell. I shook my head the smell wasnt all that bad it could even be bearable if not for the sweetly sick blue tree. He started up the car and I yanked the tree down from where it hung nearly gagging as the scent grew stronger. Sumner looked at me oddly glancing back at the road. i rolled the window down and threw it out.
"what you enjoy the stench of old socks and axe?' he asked turning his attention back to the road apparently humored.
I snorted "No but it's better than old socks axe and "new car" thrown in" i replied using airquotes
Sumner picked up his ipod that was hooked up to the car's stereo in some fancy way and pressed play. The steady bass sounded the piano joining in shortly. i recognized the song it was Death Cab for Cutie's "i will posses your heart" which i found ironic since this morning i had never dreamed i would be in sumner reynolds car let alone be excited about it. So in away he did posses my heart. Maybe the feeling was mutual, atleast i hoped so.
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 am

good
Back to top Go down
LivingDead_Girl
Gathering in the Assembly Hall
LivingDead_Girl

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:59 am

i love this
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:24 am

haha thanks!! i'll be sure to update it more frequently!
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:03 pm

I had gotten so attached so quickly, what if this was all just a joke to him? The music grew softer as the song faded neither of us had said a word since it had started. I reached down picking his ipod up, the sheen silver nearly slipping from my hands. I ignored his amused gaze at my befuddlement, and scrolled through the various artists nodding in approval. I changed the song to one off The Cure's most recent album. Feeling his eyes on me i looked away uncomfortably not looking up until i was sure he was focused on the road. It went on like this me avoiding meeting his eyes as the cure played in the background, until he parked outside the theater. the music shut off as he turned the key. He clicked his seatbelt undone and i did the same, the click the only noise filling the silence.
"Soooo movies..." he shrugged
"With actors" i nodded
"and drama" he added
We both looked up at each other grinning.
"Sorry this is a bit too cliche for me" I shook my head shrugging
"How so?" he asked
"well it's like and 80's movie or something, guy asks girl out, picks her up, they go to a romantic comedy movie where they end up holding hands, the movie ends and they're both a bit love drunk, guy takes girl home at a reasonable hour , they sit in the silence of the car, then the guy says something sappy and they-" sumners lips met mine lightly before i could finish. "kiss?" he whispered
He say back in his seat and i fidgeted a little unable to hide the blush creeping up my neck. I looked over at him to see he was smiling at my reaction.
Back to top Go down
Bennett
Finding out about Julie
Bennett

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:49 pm

I love it it's really good.Smile
it's kind of like a story i'm working on Skys Story Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
k@
k@

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Thanks did you post it i would love to read it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skys Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skys Story   Skys Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skys Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next