Generation Dead Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generation Dead Forums

Where kids from all over come to discuss Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Haunted House, everyone. Stay tuned for some news from Mr. Daniel Waters himself!
It's that time of the year again! School is starting! How many new zombie friends will you make?

Hi I'm Julie!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deadJulie
Traditionally Biotic
deadJulie

Hi I'm Julie! Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Julie!   Hi I'm Julie! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:22 am

I am answering these questions:
What is your name? My name is Julie (I never tell my last name to anyone online).

Where are you from? I'm from Pennsylvania.

Who is your fav. character? My favorite character is Tommy Williams

How did you find the Generation Dead Forums? The website (mysocalledundeath.com) was at the back of the book. From there i found the link to the forums.

Are you a Zombie or a supporter? YES I am a zombie!!!!! AND PROUD OF IT!

**If Zombie, please complete the Meme**

1. How did you die? I almost drowned one day, and on the way to the hospital in my mom's car we were hit by a drunk driver. (my mom didn't make it)

2. How long have you been gone? a year I guess. When I died I didn't really pay attention to that anymore.

3. Death age/true age? 15/16

4. What do you miss most about being alive? Spending time with my mom.

5. What, if anything, is cool about being a zombie? Never aging I guess.

6. How did your family react to you coming back? My dad is ok with it (but he won't let me live with him). My brother (who does not live with my dad either) was adopted into the same family that took me in. He dislikes me now greatly.

7. Most humiliating moment as a zombie? When I first tried to sing again. It was bad. Personaly I think that my voice is slowly getting better. I hope it is.

8. Visible signs of zombiism? Pale skin, alittle slow (but still somewhat faster than alot of zombies).

9. Goals/ambition? Fit in, and maybe be one of the first ever zombie singers! LOL And I want to find a guy ( alive or zombie) to be with.

10. "If I were alive today, I would..." I would not take life for granted ever again.
Back to top Go down
Raschel
The Haunted House Founder
Raschel

Hi I'm Julie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Julie!   Hi I'm Julie! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Welcome aboard, nice to have some zombies around. Tehehehe nod
Back to top Go down
Karen DeSonne
Karen
Karen DeSonne

Hi I'm Julie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Julie!   Hi I'm Julie! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Welcome to the site sweetie
Back to top Go down
CheeseGirl
Hearing about Tommy's Eye
CheeseGirl

Hi I'm Julie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Julie!   Hi I'm Julie! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:43 am

Yay! A new zombie!!
Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kiera!!!!
Petting Gargoyle
Kiera!!!!

Hi I'm Julie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Julie!   Hi I'm Julie! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:43 pm

aloha... non- vamp glad 2 have you... o no!!!... im a loner... YESSS 1 of a kind... other than renesmee11 well shes half and half... so i guess im 1 of a kind... welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi I'm Julie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Julie!   Hi I'm Julie! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Julie!
Page 1 of 1